Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317590 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests
« Reply #475 on: 2020-05-01 04:40:56 »
It's mixing character model folders from different mods, which will obviously cause weird things at some points. Warning messages don't happen automatically by 7H. The modders have to write them into their mods for 7H to read and call upon. Before that can be written in, they have to be played and reported. Given the unlimited amount of variation users can download and configure their modding needs, it's impossible to test all of this before release. Sorry about that...it's just the way it is.

IlMomo86

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2020-05-01 12:06:34 »
It's mixing character model folders from different mods, which will obviously cause weird things at some points. Warning messages don't happen automatically by 7H. The modders have to write them into their mods for 7H to read and call upon. Before that can be written in, they have to be played and reported. Given the unlimited amount of variation users can download and configure their modding needs, it's impossible to test all of this before release. Sorry about that...it's just the way it is.

Nothing to be sorry about, the 7thHeaven is in itself an amazing feature to have, and it really gave me solace in my itch to replay the original game, given that some midi soundtracks and chibi models didn't really age well, or even decently. I'm not criticizing or even asking for a fix, there's already so much to be glad about this software. In fact I am so grateful that I'm taking donation into consideration, just out of sheer happiness and wonder.

That said, I must remark: no, the only [field models mod] activated is [qhimm catalog-ninostyle] (for everybody) and the only [gameplay mod activated] would be [qhimm catalog-new threat], so theoretically speaking there should be no overlapping; yet still the models for the main character vanish (not just ninostyle's, mind you) replaced by classic ones, which in Cloud case is also face-deformed. If you are interested in it, I could try again activating both in advanced phases to see if other characters are deformed as well.

If you activate both [field models; main characters] and [field models: resize], then 7thHeaven warns you that it has to disabilitate New Threat/New Threat Vanilla and in fact keeps these options locked out unless you de-activate [field models: resize]. Given this hint I understood that there was some sort of interaction between gameplay mods and field models mods, de-activated New Threat (sadly) and therefore had no further issues.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2020-05-02 00:14:23 »
Yeah, the Resize and NT deactivate is normal. I wrote that in to do automatically because they both share the flevel file that cause an immediate launch crash in my testing.

I think NT has a char folder, which is where field models are stored. There could be compatibility issues there. Overall, the QC - Field Models 3.0 is a rushed release that needs more work. That’s my fault, and I’ll always apologize for the headaches it’s causing (myself included).

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2020-05-02 02:08:48 »
Yeah, the Resize and NT deactivate is normal. I wrote that in to do automatically because they both share the flevel file that cause an immediate launch crash in my testing.

I think NT has a char folder, which is where field models are stored. There could be compatibility issues there. Overall, the QC - Field Models 3.0 is a rushed release that needs more work. That’s my fault, and I’ll always apologize for the headaches it’s causing (myself included).

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's a situation that you will be able to remedy in the 3.1 release. :)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #479 on: 2020-05-02 02:45:36 »

As said, don't be too hard on yourself. The work you've done/do is amazing and we all appreciate it. It's impossible to catch everything, even in your own created mods...there's just so many options and a lot going on. Minor things and we'll just eagerly await your next update. :-)

Bensalot

• View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2020-05-05 02:41:52 »
Not sure if this has been asked already, new to FF7 modding. So I used the chibi replacement fmvs and now the jenova scene and the ending scene's dialogue comes out in Spanish. I switched the mod off and it worked fine so I'm sure this is where the problem is coming from. Is there anyway to fix this? I can find the folders where the videos are and they play in English, just need to know where these Spanish translations are coming from so that I can delete them or switch them off somehow.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2020-05-05 04:57:33 »
It’s not Spanish, it’s French because that’s satsuki’s first language. It’s already reported and fixed for the 3.1 update :)

Bensalot

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2020-05-05 05:41:15 »
Right, French, wow I feel pretty stupid after that one lol. Thanks for the response.

kilyan

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2020-05-05 08:26:47 »
Hello i would like to request a mod for ff7, the swap materia mod.
Currently when you use the PHS to swap members in your party, the materia equipped follow the member in the reserves depot.
What i would like is that when you change a member of your party, the materia equipped is passed automatically to the new member, so there is no need to unequip the materia from the member you are substituting, and no need to reequip the materia on the new member that is replacing the previous one.
Do you think would be possible?
Hope is clear what i meant
Thanks

dizzy format

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2020-05-06 20:13:09 »
Hi ive just done the large but tiny leap from bootleg to 7th heaven and wow fantasic so easy and fast my only request is i had no diolog box on bootleg so (only text when they are talking) .....i liked this but it doesnt seem to be in any of the mods in the downloads , i still have all the bootleg files so is there is a way i can reuse or pack for 7th heaven or another mod all together that does this please could you help ,for me its the finally piece of a perfect puzzle

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2020-05-07 00:10:20 »
We'll try and get transparent dialog boxes put in.

IlMomo86

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2020-05-07 09:54:37 »

I'm not sure I understood. So New Threat makes its own field models and battle models? Just so that I know. Actually I saw someone playing New Threat on youtube and all the field models were different... so if I activate New Threat and disable field and battle models it will give me other models?

IlMomo86

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2020-05-07 11:09:12 »
I'm not sure I understood. So New Threat makes its own field models and battle models? Just so that I know. Actually I saw someone playing New Threat on youtube and all the field models were different... so if I activate New Threat and disable field and battle models it will give me other models?

Nope, I tried. I was misled by a youtube video saying he had installed New Threat. He had different field and battle models, not sure where did he get those from. I'm positive that New Threat in itself doesn't alter the models, but since it places new NPCs and such on the field, maybe this interacts with the models somehow and  that's the reason the result is messed up. Not sure.

nlikeflynn

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2020-05-14 14:08:40 »
Not sure how to request a new mod so forgive my ignorance, but can we get the new FF7 Remake sound effects into 7th Heaven? Thanks!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2020-05-14 16:30:53 »
Possibly. A link to the mod would help  :wink:

SeveronSylvanas

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2020-05-21 20:30:23 »
Hey

First I would like to say this is a fantastic mod and thank you very much. This mod has helped make the original FF feel like the proper remake.

Im not sure if its the possible mod setup however, there have been a few models that are either missing or not working as intended throughout my play through.

- Female Cloud originally didn't load up the new model as was the old blocky style while the other two girls were fine. Had to relaunch the game a couple of times for it to load the new model.
- Weapon Seller behind the counter in Wutai uses the old model.
- Blue Hat and Jacket Man and the Pink Jacket and Hat girls uses the old models.
- Cloud when he was in the wheelchair loaded up his  New Threat darker clothing colour blocky model and your model at the same time. Relaunching the game by turning off dynamic weapons seemed to load up your Cloud model properly.
- Ive had to use the Ninostyle Shinra Soldiers but would have preferred to use yours to keep consistency. However, doing so loads them with big fat heads.
- New Threat adds two black shinra soldier guys, the COMMANDOS found in Nibelheim, Corel Reactor, Junon Beginniners Hall, Whirlwind Maze, Highwind. They're using the default blocky models. Any possible plans to give them a model?
- Just done the Cloud's subconscious and Zack's face doesn't load. The rest of him and his hair loaded fine.
- I'm assuming its impossible to either remove the dynamic weapon whenever Cloud draws his sword. For example, during the Battle Square.

I'm aware that chances are it may be my setup but just briefly: Using New Threat, ESUI, Battle Models+Textures, Field Models+Textures, Spell Textures, Animations. All taken from the 7th Heaven Catalogue. All characters (except Shinra Soldier) is using Kaldarasha with Dynamic Weapons on. Resize Project is on.

Again, thank you very much.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2020-05-22 00:11:39 »
Im not sure if its the possible mod setup however, there have been a few models that are either missing or not working as intended throughout my play through.

- Female Cloud originally didn't load up the new model as was the old blocky style while the other two girls were fine. Had to relaunch the game a couple of times for it to load the new model.
- Weapon Seller behind the counter in Wutai uses the old model.
- Blue Hat and Jacket Man and the Pink Jacket and Hat girls uses the old models.
- Cloud when he was in the wheelchair loaded up his  New Threat darker clothing colour blocky model and your model at the same time. Relaunching the game by turning off dynamic weapons seemed to load up your Cloud model properly.

These are all due to me compiling the folders poorly. I should have them fixed in the 3.1 update.

- Ive had to use the Ninostyle Shinra Soldiers but would have preferred to use yours to keep consistency. However, doing so loads them with big fat heads.

If parts of it are loading, but not all, then it sounds more like a load order issue. Will need to see your 7H > Settings > Profiles > Profile Details (eye icon) to get a better understanding.

- New Threat adds two black shinra soldier guys, the COMMANDOS found in Nibelheim, Corel Reactor, Junon Beginniners Hall, Whirlwind Maze, Highwind. They're using the default blocky models. Any possible plans to give them a model?

That would be up to Sega Chief, not me. I don't add personal touches to others' mods. I just compile them for 7H in a way that makes it easier for the average user to just install, download, choose your options and play. They might be replaceable with Kaldarasha models if I knew the file names.

- Just done the Cloud's subconscious and Zack's face doesn't load. The rest of him and his hair loaded fine.

Another poor compile by me. Sorry, 3.0 release was a bit rushed :|

- I'm assuming its impossible to either remove the dynamic weapon whenever Cloud draws his sword. For example, during the Battle Square. 

That can probably be fixed. If I knew the field IDs for each scene that Cloud unsheathes his weapon, I could set a Cloud model without his sword on back to appear for those scenes only. I don't think I can make it disappear the moment he does the unsheathing animation since Dynamic Weapons shows that field models will only render upon entering the field. You can notice this whenever you change a weapon in the field but it doesn't update until you exit and enter the next field.

I'm aware that chances are it may be my setup but just briefly: Using New Threat, ESUI, Battle Models+Textures, Field Models+Textures, Spell Textures, Animations. All taken from the 7th Heaven Catalogue. All characters (except Shinra Soldier) is using Kaldarasha with Dynamic Weapons on. Resize Project is on.

Like above, if you could show your 7H > Settings > Profiles > Profile Details (eye icon) then it give a much better understanding for your load order and the configuration for each mod loaded.

Again, thank you very much.

You're welcome :) And thank you for the detailed report. I was aware of the Field Models 3.0 having compiling issues but not exact issues. It helps a lot to have good reporting.

SeveronSylvanas

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2020-05-22 00:28:49 »
Cool, I'll keep an eye out for 3.1 for my next playthrough with Segas New Threat 2.0 release.

My Load order as you requested.

Code: [Select]
7th Heaven Version: 2.0.3.406

# FF7 SYW V4 Custom pack (dds version)
ID: 9bdbfcd3-9a7a-434a-abf4-8dc2e1ea9d69
Version: 4.11
Is Active: False
"Field Textures"  (satkfields)   = "No Change"  (0)       
# Animations - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ad98f03e-143d-41b0-8937-96fec7c821ea
Version: 3.0
Is Active: True
"Battle"  (Animations - Battle)   = "1 - 60 FPS"                  (1)       
"Field"   (Animations - Field)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
"World"   (Animations - World)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
# Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: e4786c44-997e-4a29-b522-a4922aa4d457
"=======Main======="  (Battle Models)                 = ""                        (0)       
"Aerith"              (Main Characters - Aerith)      = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Barret"              (Main Characters - Barret)      = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Cait Sith"           (Main Characters - Cait Sith)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)         = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)       = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Red XIII"            (Main Characters - Red XIII)    = "3 - Kaldarasha"          (3)       
"Sephiroth"           (Main Characters - Sephiroth)   = "1 - anifiga"             (1)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)        = "3 - Kaldarasha"          (3)       
"Vincent"             (Main Characters - Vincent)     = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Yuffie"              (Main Characters - Yuffie)      = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Aero Combatant"      (Enemies - Aero Combatant)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Air Buster"          (Enemies - Air Buster)          = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Chocobo"             (Enemies - Chocobo)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Diamond Weapon"      (Enemies - Diamond)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Elena"               (Enemies - Elena)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Frogs"               (Enemies - Frogs)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Grunt"               (Enemies - Grunt)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Guard Hound"         (Enemies - Guard Hound)         = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Guard Scorpion"      (Enemies - Guard Scorpion)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Hundred Gunner"      (Enemies - Hundred Gunner)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Jenova"              (Enemies - Jenova)              = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Joker"               (Enemies - Joker)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Life Form"           (Enemies - Life Form)           = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Mighty Grunt"        (Enemies - Mighty Grunt)        = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Motorball"           (Enemies - Motorball)           = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Reno"                (Enemies - Reno)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Ruby Weapon"         (Enemies - Ruby)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Rude"                (Enemies - Rude)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Shinra Soldiers"     (Enemies - Shinra Soldiers)     = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Sweeper"             (Enemies - Sweeper)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Aerith"              (Weapons - Aerith)              = "3 - Mike + slayersnext"  (3)       
"Cait Sith"           (Weapons - Cait Sith)           = "1 - omega res novae"     (1)       
"Cloud"               (Weapons - Cloud)               = "1 - Millenia"            (1)       
"Red XIII"            (Weapons - Red XIII)            = "1 - philman"             (1)       
"Sephiroth"           (Weapons - Sephiroth)           = "1 - Mike"                (1)       
"Yuffie"              (Weapons - Yuffie)              = "1 - Mike"                (1)       
# Battle Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: b9315620-c927-4fcb-9c05-185783a8967e
"Battle Textures"  (Battle Textures)   = "2 - [4x Upscale] SYW V3.17 - satsuki"  (2)       
# Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 25cf73b9-873e-47a7-92c4-7a581d4707c9
"===Resize Project==="   (Field Models)                       = ""                          (0)       
"Resize Project"         (Resize Project)                     = False                       (0)       
"===Dynamic Weapons==="  (Dynamic Weapons)                    = ""                          (0)       
"Cloud"                  (Dynamic Weapons - Cloud)            = "4 - Kaldarasha"            (4)       
"Buster Sword"           (Dynamic Weapons - Buster Sword)     = "3 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (3)       
"Mythril Saber"          (Dynamic Weapons - Mythril Saber)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Hardedge"               (Dynamic Weapons - Hardedge)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Butterfly Edge"         (Dynamic Weapons - Butterfly Edge)   = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Enhance Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Enhance Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Organics"               (Dynamic Weapons - Organics)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Crystal Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Crystal Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Force Stealer"          (Dynamic Weapons - Force Stealer)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Rune Blade"             (Dynamic Weapons - Rune Blade)       = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Murasame"               (Dynamic Weapons - Murasame)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Nailbat"                (Dynamic Weapons - Nailbat)          = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Yoshiyuki"              (Dynamic Weapons - Yoshiyuki)        = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Apocalypse"             (Dynamic Weapons - Apocalypse)       = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Heaven's Cloud"         (Dynamic Weapons - Heaven's Cloud)   = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Ragnarok"               (Dynamic Weapons - Ragnarok)         = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Ultima Weapon"          (Dynamic Weapons - Ultima Weapon)    = "2 - Millenia"              (2)       
"Huge Materia"           (Objects - Huge Materia)             = "1 - Grimmy"                (1)       
"Materia"                (Objects - Materia)                  = "2 - Team Avalanche"        (2)       
"Potions"                (Objects - Potions)                  = "1 - Costa07"               (1)       
"Save Point"             (Objects - Save Point)               = "2 - Team Avalanche"        (2)       
"Aerith"                 (Main - Aerith)                      = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Barret"                 (Main - Barret)                      = "6 - Kaldarasha"            (6)       
"Cait Sith"              (Main - Cait Sith)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Cid"                    (Main - Cid)                         = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Cloud"                  (Main - Cloud)                       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Red XIII"               (Main - Red XIII)                    = "3 - Kaldarasha"            (3)       
"Sephiroth"              (Main - Sephiroth)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Tifa"                   (Main - Tifa)                        = "4 - Kaldarasha"            (4)       
"Vincent"                (Main - Vincent)                     = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Yuffie"                 (Main - Yuffie)                      = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Biggs"                  (Support - Biggs)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Bugenhagen"             (Support - Bugenhagen)               = "2 - Kaldarasha - Sitting"  (2)       
"Jessie"                 (Support - Jessie)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Wedge"                  (Support - Wedge)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Air Buster"             (Enemy - Air Buster)                 = "1 - ninostyle"             (1)       
"Elena"                  (Enemy - Elena)                      = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Reno"                   (Enemy - Reno)                       = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Rude"                   (Enemy - Rude)                       = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Shinra Soldiers"        (Enemy - Shinra Soldiers)            = "1 - ninostyle"             (1)       
"Non-Player Characters"  (NPC)                                = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
# Field Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ff3eb6c3-5f61-43e0-afd2-2f32685cc6eb
"Field Textures"  (Field Textures)   = "2 - [4x Upscale] SYW V4 - satsuki"  (2)       
# FF7 NT IRO
ID: ed80f27f-245a-430e-baa3-41fdf271930c
Version: 1.5
"Choose"                    (gameplay)               = True       (1)       
"Aeris Battle Costume"      (AerisBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
"Barret Battle Costume"     (BarretBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
"Cait Sith Battle Costume"  (CaitBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
"Cid Battle Costume"        (CidBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
"Cloud Battle Costume"      (CloudBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
"Red Battle Costume"        (RedBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
"Tifa Battle Costume"       (TifaBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
"Vincent Battle Costume"    (VincentBattleCostume)   = "Default"  (0)       
"Yuffie Battle Costume"     (YuffieBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
# FF7 NT IRO
ID: 0800d422-9058-42d1-a5a4-a9a5b99b6b97
Version: 1.5
"Choose"                    (gameplay)               = True       (1)       
"Aeris Battle Costume"      (AerisBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
"Barret Battle Costume"     (BarretBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
"Cait Sith Battle Costume"  (CaitBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
"Cid Battle Costume"        (CidBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
"Cloud Battle Costume"      (CloudBattleCostume)     = "Default"  (0)       
"Red Battle Costume"        (RedBattleCostume)       = "Default"  (0)       
"Tifa Battle Costume"       (TifaBattleCostume)      = "Default"  (0)       
"Vincent Battle Costume"    (VincentBattleCostume)   = "Default"  (0)       
"Yuffie Battle Costume"     (YuffieBattleCostume)    = "Default"  (0)       
# FF7 Remake ESUI Theme
ID: 0b038238-8e3e-48a5-b56d-55a3fe0aa929
Version: 1.04
"FF7 Remake Theme"       (remake)            = "FF7 Remake - On"                (1)       
"Start Screen"           (start)             = "Remake"                         (1)       
"Items + Materia Icons"  (items_materia)     = "Remake"                         (1)       
"UI Bars"                (bars)              = "Remake"                         (1)       
"Font Style"             (fonts)             = "Remake"                         (1)       
"Controller Icons"       (controller)        = "PSX Icons"                      (1)       
"Icon Order"             (controllerorder)   = "1 - A:B/X:O - Cancel:OK - Std"  (1)       
# FF7.SYW.Movies.(V4.01)
ID: f2ffe306-9e73-4db8-8c7f-d3bb230d7fe6
Version: 4.01
"Movies"  (satkmovies)   = "FF7 SYW Movies"  (1)       
# Media - Qhimm Catalog
ID: fe3a9938-8083-4201-9f52-dd1e3eaba28c
"Movies"  (Movies)   = "3 - [Original] DrLilo - Chibi Replacement"  (3)       
"Music"   (Music)    = "0 - No Change"                              (0)       
"Sound"   (Sound)    = "0 - No Change"                              (0)       
# Minigames - Qhimm Catalog
ID: fae201ee-9fa5-4163-ab56-2b478111449d
"====Chocobo Race===="    (Chocobo Race)                 = ""                           (0)       
"Base Models"             (Chocobo Race - Base Models)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Cid"                     (Chocobo Race - Cid)           = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Cloud"                   (Chocobo Race - Cloud)         = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Tifa"                    (Chocobo Race - Tifa)          = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Textures"                (Chocobo Race - Textures)      = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"=======Coaster======="   (Coaster)                      = ""                           (0)       
"Textures"                (Coaster - Textures)           = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"======Fort Condor====="  (Fort Condor)                  = ""                           (0)       
"Models"                  (Fort Condor - Models)         = "1 - Strayoff"               (1)       
"Textures"                (Fort Condor - Textures)       = "1 - Strayoff + Grimmy"      (1)       
"===Motorbike Chase===="  (Motorbike Chase)              = ""                           (0)       
"Models"                  (Motorbike Chase - Models)     = "2 - Kaldarasha - Original"  (2)       
"Music"                   (Motorbike Chase - Music)      = "0 - No Change"              (0)       
"Textures"                (Motorbike Chase - Textures)   = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"=====Snowboard======"    (Snowboard)                    = ""                           (0)       
"Textures"                (Snowboard - Textures)         = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"====Wonder Square===="   (Wonder Square)                = ""                           (0)       
"Tweaks"                  (Wonder Square - Tweaks)       = True                         (1)       
# Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 702dcfdb-70c1-48c4-95e7-a13413855e25
Version: 3.1
"Main"         (Main)          = "2 - [4x Upscale] kela51 + satsuki"  (2)       
"Coin Skill"   (Coin Skill)    = "22 - Transparent Metallic Gold"     (22)     
"Limit Break"  (Limit Break)   = "3 - kela51 - Version 1"             (3)       
# Enhanced Stock UI-rel2
ID: 2b49d831-6556-41df-9ddb-d1a6e937f548
Version: 2.26
"Enhanced Stock"                     (enhanced)              = "Enhanced Stock - On"               (1)       
"All Status Visible"                 (status)                = True                                (1)       
"Items + Materia Icons"              (items_materia)         = "Colored Items + Standard Materia"  (3)       
"UI Bar Thickness"                   (bars)                  = "Thinner Bars"                      (1)       
"Font Brightness"                    (fonts)                 = "Bright Fonts"                      (2)       
"Battle View"                        (battleview)            = "Recommended View, Optimized UI"    (1)       
"Minimalistic No Battle Boxes View"  (nbb)                   = False                               (0)       
"Help Box Transparency"              (hbb)                   = "No Box, Text Only"                 (1)       
"Field Dialog Style"                 (fds)                   = "ESUI"                              (1)       
"Controller Icons"                   (controller)            = "PSX Icons"                         (2)       
"EXP Bar Toggle"                     (nt)                    = "Exp Bars Enabled"                  (0)       
"======Main Options======"           (Main)                  = ""                                  (0)       
"======Menu Options======"           (Menu Options)          = ""                                  (0)       
"======Battle Menu Options======"    (Battle Menu Options)   = ""                                  (0)       
"======Controller Options======"     (Controller Options)    = ""                                  (0)       
"Icon Order"                         (controllerorder)       = "2 - A:B/X:O - OK:Cancel - Swap"    (2)       
# ESUI Controller Addon
ID: 135478f5-b53f-4960-b411-b93370dc45da
Version: 1.05
"Controller Button Type"  (controls)   = "None"  (0)       
"Temple Clock Fix"        (clock)      = True    (1)       
# World Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 3365b425-2391-4cc2-ba02-fef3437eba71
"=======Main======="  (World Models)              = ""                (0)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)     = "2 - Kaldarasha"  (2)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)   = "5 - Kaldarasha"  (5)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)    = "4 - Kaldarasha"  (4)       
"Diamond"             (Enemies - Diamond)         = "2 - PRP"         (2)       
"Emerald"             (Enemies - Emerald)         = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Ruby"                (Enemies - Ruby)            = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Ultima"              (Enemies - Ultima)          = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Buggy"               (Vehicles - Buggy)          = "1 - Costa07"     (1)       
"Chocobo"             (Vehicles - Chocobo)        = "1 - Kaldarasha"  (1)       
"Highwind"            (Vehicles - Highwind)       = "1 - Costa07"     (1)       
"Submarine"           (Vehicles - Submarine)      = "1 - Costa07"     (1)       
"Tiny Bronco"         (Vehicles - Tiny Bronco)    = "2 - PRP"         (2)       
# World Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 00583ff5-d5b8-4efa-9678-8e319574839e
"World Textures"  (World Textures)   = "3 - [Retexture] FeliX Leonhart + Grimmy"  (3)       
« Last Edit: 2020-05-22 00:50:25 by EQ2Alyza »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2020-05-22 00:56:55 »
# FF7 NT IRO
   ID: 0800d422-9058-42d1-a5a4-a9a5b99b6b97

Could you try moving this above QC - Field Models and see if it loads the black Shinra Commandos. It might change other Field Models selected by QC - Field Models, but I need to see about those Shinra Commandos first.

SeveronSylvanas

• View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2020-05-22 01:11:37 »
Have tried putting NT above Field Models and it still loads the Commandos with original models as well as the party (but not other npcs it seems strangely enough). Also still loads the new models in the world map.

IlMomo86

• View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2020-05-24 20:04:54 »
Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but just about any visual effect that warps the landscape during battle (eg Titan, Landscaper by Yuffie, Kujata, the Escape spell etc) is turned off if the game animation is switched to 60fps. Not sure if it can be fixed but it's pretty consistent, like it happens 100% of the times if framerate is 60fps and just stops happening at all with framerate not modded. 10fps is really a bummer to play nowadays, so fixing the bug I suppose could be good.

Spooniest

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2020-06-20 09:19:08 »
I'd like to make a suggestion for 7th Heaven.

Can you include an entry in the My Mods List that rates the performance impact of enabling a mod? You could use a "Star Meter" like Materias have, in FF7, with mods being ranked from 1 star (negligible performance impact) to 5 stars (major performance impact), for those whose hardware might not be the most modern, and want to know how much strain a given mod is going to put on their system.

(folds up suggestion note, places in suggestion box, jumps on Harley, busts thru window, g's tfo)

Peace out

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #497 on: 2020-06-20 09:30:07 »
That's not technically feasible given the nature of everything from the driver being used (and how often it is being updated), file formats used, selection options within the mods themselves such as the Qhimm packs that contain multiple mods that would affect your PC differently, your hardware capabilities from disk IO, memory, CPU, and GPU, ability to patch mods which then changes its potential impact, and the list goes on.

Your best bet is to upgrade your PC, tweak your settings for the game driver, or use mods that seem less impactful for your specific configuration.

dangarfield

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 2020-07-03 16:08:46 »
Hi,

Just having a look through this and am very impressed.

I would love to see a mod in 7th Heaven that (maybe selectably) includes the 85 amazingly reworked fields from Jusete's Project Edge fields, but for the ones that have not been done yet, the upscaled ones from Remako are used.

Is there is a way to selectively import, or would I have to unpack both .iros and merge the contents into one superset?

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2020-07-03 22:54:23 »
Double-posting is frowned upon, dangarfield. Your answer is in another castle.