Author Topic: [UPDATE] Animations v2.1 - Faster... Fixes, 60 FPS Battles [UPDATE]  (Read 5319 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Updated Faster Battle Animations, Faster Battle Deaths, and Faster Enemy Deaths to those of Reunion R03e, which I believe has fixed the crashes in battle. I have also added Faster Summons and 60 FPS Battles from Reunion R03e.

I don't recommend checking all the boxes, but rather using the four Faster... options OR 60 FPS Battles. Having all checked together makes the animations move too quickly and out-of-sync with some of the sound effects . Using them separately looks nice.

Deactive Animations v2.0 and click on Workshop -> Check subscriptions now. Then click the Update button and afterwards Activate v2.1.

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
Updated Faster Battle Animations, Faster Battle Deaths, and Faster Enemy Deaths to those of Reunion R03e, which I believe has fixed the crashes in battle. I have also added Faster Summons and 60 FPS Battles from Reunion R03e.

I don't recommend checking all the boxes, but rather using the four Faster... options OR 60 FPS Battles. Having all checked together makes the animations move too quickly and out-of-sync with some of the sound effects . Using them separately looks nice.

Deactive Animations v2.0 and click on Workshop -> Check subscriptions now. Then click the Update button and afterwards Activate v2.1.

i received an error on the event i click the 60 FPS:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fModConfig.lbOptions_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fModConfig.cs:line 51
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

thanks EQ2ALyza!

EDIT:
after running 7H again, it works.. i played after applying the 2 new updates.. after applying the 60fps, i notice that sometimes, it works smooth, but sometimes it became a little laggy.. don't know if it is because of my system.. it's using INTEL integrated hd, don't know how to use my nvidia card.. last time i edit the config to check nvidia, the game didn't boot so i use the converter again to fix it..
« Last Edit: 2016-01-11 14:38:31 by mitzmitra »

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
i received an error on the event i click the 60 FPS:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fModConfig.lbOptions_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fModConfig.cs:line 51
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

thanks EQ2ALyza!

EDIT:
after running 7H again, it works.. i played after applying the 2 new updates.. after applying the 60fps, i notice that sometimes, it works smooth, but sometimes it became a little laggy.. don't know if it is because of my system.. it's using INTEL integrated hd, don't know how to use my nvidia card.. last time i edit the config to check nvidia, the game didn't boot so i use the converter again to fix it..

I am pretty sure the lag is coming from the Intergrated GPU. Here is how to set your PC to use your main GPU. It is pretty simple.

Right Click on your Desktop, you should see come up NVIDIA Control Panel select it. Now click on the program settings there is a drop down selection in there click high performance NVIDIA Processor. Your PC should run off the that gpu now not the integrated one. Also be sure to update your GPU Drivers as well.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Just a thought here in tifas bar after the 1st mission. Barret throws you your pay with his right arm wich is his gun arm. Perhaps we should switch it over. Would make more sense

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
I am pretty sure the lag is coming from the Intergrated GPU. Here is how to set your PC to use your main GPU. It is pretty simple.

Right Click on your Desktop, you should see come up NVIDIA Control Panel select it. Now click on the program settings there is a drop down selection in there click high performance NVIDIA Processor. Your PC should run off the that gpu now not the integrated one. Also be sure to update your GPU Drivers as well.

thanks yuffie1983! still, it's laggy but sometimes so smooth.. i still think it's on my end.. thanks for the response! :)

Just a thought here in tifas bar after the 1st mission. Barret throws you your pay with his right arm which is his gun arm. Perhaps we should switch it over. Would make more sense

i notice that issue too on the train with tifa and barret on the party, when he is scaring the guy, the gun arm is bent and the real arm is pointing at the guy, looks like he is going to shoot his arm off.. lol i thought maybe in the original the gun is on the other arm or the models is just right and it's square developers' error.. :D (cant remember the original when i played it several years ago on console if the gun is on left or right)

but in the ffvii remake trailer, the gun is on the rigth IIRC..

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
thanks yuffie1983! still, it's laggy but sometimes so smooth.. i still think it's on my end.. thanks for the response! :)

i notice that issue too on the train with tifa and barret on the party, when he is scaring the guy, the gun arm is bent and the real arm is pointing at the guy, looks like he is going to shoot his arm off.. lol i thought maybe in the original the gun is on the other arm or the models is just right and it's square developers' error.. :D (cant remember the original when i played it several years ago on console if the gun is on left or right)

but in the ffvii remake trailer, the gun is on the rigth IIRC..

If you have got it running of the main GPU check your drivers from here to get the latest. Use this link...

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx?lang=en-us.