Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 will not load any mods. Please Help.  (Read 2391 times)

Cyberbolt21

• View Profile
Hi, I'm new on this site and new to modding so this is probably a really simple fix or something I over looked. So I bought FF7 on steam during the winter sale and I decided to mod the game. So I downloaded 7th Heaven and followed all of the instructions provided here on the site. I even watch the YouTube tutorial just to make sure I did everything correctly. Even after that I tripled check to make sure I followed and carefully read every instruction. However every time I launch the game, I get the Eidos Interactive and Square Soft logos as normal but then I always keep on getting this error.

Oops! Something very bad happened.
Wrote crash.dmp to FF7 install dir.
Please provide a copy of alomg with APP.LOG when reporting this error.
Write emergency save to casve/crah.ff7?

I do not understand what exactly this means and what I'm suppose to do to fix this. Hell I even tried launching the game with only 1 mod activated and I still get this error. I've been searching the internet and this Forum all day and I still cannot find a solution. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me. Thank you for your time. :)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel