Author Topic: [FF7PC]FF7 SYW "ArkTsukiVock" (v4) upscale : Battle, world map, fields, videos  (Read 188783 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
You need to modifie your own lgp file or you'll loose parts of your translation.
3D model is not realy as simple as use than other mods (you can try the iro version with 7th heaven)

Fafyx

• View Profile
right, ok thanks. I think it's well over my possibility/ability/knowledge unfortunately... thanks..

PetrucciJohn

• View Profile
Just came here to congratulate you on your fantastic work on the fields, Satsuki! I am downloading your movie .iro file now to check it out as well. Cheers!

Xander Strife

• View Profile
Hi,

Im new and i have a question.

If i install this mod, i can unlock the steam achievements?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
no, you need to use a converted version of the game (version 1998) witch don't have steam achievments

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Im watching a guy on Twitch using your new fields and he can see the layer lines flash when he moves? Is that normal or is a setting breaking it

EDIT: Nevermind, found it in the FAQ
« Last Edit: 2019-09-14 17:50:36 by Tsunamix »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Not seems to be fields related, probably ff7 related.
Could you tell me more ?

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
It was screen tearing, he was using a NVidia GPU. He fixed it by turning on Post Processing. That's really all i know

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
ok so it's vertical synch related, not mod ^^

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
No not at all, worked that out afterwards. Sorry dude.
Mod is fantastic :)

mitz

• View Profile
Really happy to see the finished result's with Manakaiser's help.
The fields and other textures are just amazing.
Kudo's to both of you for this excellent work  :D
« Last Edit: 2019-09-24 05:47:41 by mitz »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Updated kela51's magic pack, corrected a black line on the ground in kujata invocation (link in the first post)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
These are really good looking. Great job, satsuki! I have a couple of questions:

1. I've found errors in the subtitles in the ending sequence. Being an OCD spelling and grammar nut, this makes me cringe a little. Any chance you can fix them?
a. "They all seems to be safe, too." -> "seems" should just be "seem".
b. "The flower girl ?" -> Unneeded space. Should be "The flower girl?"
c. "Wait a damn minutes! What's goin to happen to Midgar?" -> "minutes" should be "minute" and "goin" should be "going" (unless you're trying to emphasize Barret's speech pattern and want to use "goin'" with the apostrophe). It's also worth noting that these are 2 separate lines on the original video.
d. "...Lifestream" -> Needs a period at the end. "...Lifestream."

2. I'm doing a little work on a music mod, including replacing the music embedded in the opening video and possibly the ending video. If I changed the audio track(s) but kept the video, would I have your permission to include and distribute the modified files with the mod if it ever releases? I'd of course give credit to you for the upscale work on the videos.

Thanks!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Of course you can use the video and mod it as long as you credit me ^^
Could you check this version and tell me if it's ok for you: http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/Ending2.avi
« Last Edit: 2019-09-26 12:28:38 by satsuki »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Of course you can use the video and mod it as long as you credit me ^^
Could you check this version and tell me if it's ok for you: http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/Ending2.avi

C'est parfait! That was incredibly fast! A thousand thank yous. I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into these mods.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Ok, i'm goin to update the full iro file
Movies iro's updated with the ending2 corrected version
« Last Edit: 2019-09-27 09:18:24 by satsuki »

mannymanstein

• View Profile
currently playing through with this mod and the chaOS models. And so far the game looks like an official remastered version, its fantastic. The upscaling really brings out the quality of squaresoft's original designs, the backgrounds look better than what I remember back in '97. thanks for all the hard work !

kekko1285

• View Profile
What's the best menu(in and off battle) mod you suggest that can be used with your pack without conflicts? I feel menus are now the only thing that can actually be improved

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I use this one (with a custom font for french version) : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18397.0

spy__dragon

• View Profile
Hi.
Could you correct the background mds5_5, in the label of the door says 7 and should be 5 because the developers made a mistake, and besides is the Sector 5, not 7.
On the other hand, my work mate could fix it but he would need the file decompressed

Regards.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
It might be a mistake or it might be the door number, you can have several doors in one sector, so maybe it's the 7th door of the 5th sector...
Not sure, so no correction ^^

kekko1285

• View Profile
I use this one (with a custom font for french version) : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18397.0

Ty, I'll give it a try  ;)

kekko1285

• View Profile

Hi Satsuki, do you use that mod with 7h? In case, how do you do it? I asked for more info in the post you linked but no luck. Thanks
« Last Edit: 2019-10-14 10:08:04 by kekko1285 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I don't use 7th
I use aali driver + mod folder

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Nice work, but I noticed when I unpacked the iro that only some movies have been done. A lot are missing. Are the others being worked on? Just wondered if you knew or if the others were in V3. Thanks!