Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 304404 times)

kula_wende

• If you wanna be a Hero you need to have dreams
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #200 on: 2010-01-21 08:15:50 »
oohhww, thanks for the comments and of course criticism is welcomed  :-), anyway, before i read some of your suggestion and criticism im already done to import the chibi model to field here's the screen

Neocloudstrife
   - for his neck and chin you probably right,  for the eyes i attempted to pull it down the vertices but it looks a little bit chuky like  :-) , therefore not made
« Last Edit: 2010-01-21 08:22:39 by kula_wende »

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #201 on: 2010-01-21 09:04:50 »
yeah.. thats what i wanted to happen anyway..  :-)

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #202 on: 2010-01-21 10:02:11 »
Looks really really good kula! I can't wait for the non-chibi. I hope you get to fix the First Tsurugi i'm complaining about (the 'white-texture-only' problem) and include it in the release of this custom model. And I'm really really hoping for the fenrir and the complete sword of cloud. Like the vendetta, vigilante, merciless, avenger, ascalon, and sidewinder.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #203 on: 2010-01-21 11:12:48 »
We should find a way to make a custom launcher so you can switch between AC style and original style

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #204 on: 2010-01-21 12:13:00 »
We should find a way to make a custom launcher so you can switch between AC style and original style

could always do what im doing, i keep a second data folder with all original files .rar'd and then can switch in between any time and make more

-EDIT-

by the way kula, are you releasing everything in one, or in multiple files (such as battle model in one, field model in another, weapon model in another etc.)
if you release it all in one, be sure to have folders that label what pieces the files inside purtain to they are to be used for, or a read me, either way's good. not trying to be pushy, just that right when i first started, i got confused easily so im sure others that will come across this eventually will be too
« Last Edit: 2010-01-21 12:37:42 by Jaitsu »

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #205 on: 2010-01-21 12:51:05 »
I'm expecting for the release later or tomorrow. :D But I sure do hope the release of this would be NOW!  :-D :-D :-D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #206 on: 2010-01-21 12:55:40 »
I'm expecting for the release later or tomorrow. :D But I sure do hope the release of this would be NOW!  :-D :-D :-D

lol hey cronus, you gonna do what i do and just for the hell of it, recreate scenes from AC using these models (such as running around the forbidden forest for no reason other than to do it?)

but i agree, a release today would be awesome.

anyway im out, starting exams today, see the progress when i get back at 3:30

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #207 on: 2010-01-21 13:35:00 »

lol hey cronus, you gonna do what i do and just for the hell of it, recreate scenes from AC using these models (such as running around the forbidden forest for no reason other than to do it?)

but i agree, a release today would be awesome.

anyway im out, starting exams today, see the progress when i get back at 3:30

Haha, didn't think of that! Maybe I'll do that when I get this model. That is IF Kula gets to release it.. WHICH I REALLY DO HOPE HE WOULD!! :-D :lol:

kula_wende

• If you wanna be a Hero you need to have dreams
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #208 on: 2010-01-22 04:37:17 »
Release  :-), download link on the first post

not include the non chibi model but don't worry i will make it soon.

please do not edit the model let me know first,  im getting busy now and hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 04:44:57 by kula_wende »

salem123

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #209 on: 2010-01-22 07:26:50 »
can you tell me plz how to install this im a noob plz help me

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #210 on: 2010-01-22 08:18:23 »
yey! it's already released!?  :-D
now i can't wait for the non - chibi field model..

oh, btw, kula, did you already fix the first tsurugi white thingy??
« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 09:48:13 by Tetsujin »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #211 on: 2010-01-22 12:14:54 »
awesomeness

-EDIT-

alright, tried it out, everything looks great, however one small thing to critisize.

it seems that it doesn't replace clouds model on the world map for the chibi, it does in towns and etcetera, but on the Worl Map, it reverts back to good ol purple cloud.

not trying to be rude or anything, just lettin ya know what im seein, anyway, see ya, exams start today
« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 12:44:31 by Jaitsu »

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #212 on: 2010-01-22 14:18:10 »
I have a problem.. I downloaded the file and installed it. But when I'm about to use Cloud, his texture is all black and he has no head at all... no arms as well. Just the clothes with black texture. HELP!

- EDIT -

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE??! I've downloaded the file twice... i've put the files into the battle folder more than 4 times... but it still gives me the same result! Here what I did:

Downloaded the file
Extracted it
Open Battle.LGP using LGPtools
Extracted it
Copy and then paste the files in the .rar into the extracted Battle.LGP
I used LGP tools to put them all together.
TEST IT OUT AND NOTHING!!

Now did I miss something? Like anything? Increase texture or something like that? Do I need a special kind of software? I didn't anything else but what I wrote above.
« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 14:42:37 by Cronus »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #213 on: 2010-01-22 15:41:37 »
it seems that it doesn't replace clouds model on the world map for the chibi, it does in towns and etcetera, but on the Worl Map, it reverts back to good ol purple cloud.

Well, yeah, world map uses a different Cloud from field areas, Kula would have to edit that one as well for it to show up.
Maybe in a future release.

Tested it, working and looks great, the skinny neck isn't really noticeable unless one of the field areas has a really low camera angle.

anifiga

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #214 on: 2010-01-22 17:00:21 »
models look pretty good:))))) i'am eager to try them:), cant wait to see your next work:)

finalfantim

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #215 on: 2010-01-22 20:29:49 »
oohhww, thanks for the comments and of course criticism is welcomed  :-), anyway, before i read some of your suggestion and criticism im already done to import the chibi model to field here's the screen

Neocloudstrife
   - for his neck and chin you probably right,  for the eyes i attempted to pull it down the vertices but it looks a little bit chuky like  :-) , therefore not made

Hehe, lol
Somehow its awesome AND funny at the same time. I like it!  :mrgreen:

(i know, its an old quote but i had to correct it)

CG means computer graphics am i right??

Actually, it means Computer Generated and CGI means: Computer Generated Image.
« Last Edit: 2010-01-22 20:35:38 by finalfantim »

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #216 on: 2010-01-22 20:59:41 »
this is a truly amazing model, it even rivals the apz cloud, now all we need is an amazing tifa battle model

romeo14

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #217 on: 2010-01-22 21:00:51 »
i know man, i cant wait for a sweet Tifa model to pop up lol

ZL325

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #218 on: 2010-01-22 22:50:34 »
 :-o That's Really WOW, awesomeness, great job. :-D

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #219 on: 2010-01-23 00:01:41 »
Can anyone please help me? I still haven't fixed my problem with cloud.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #220 on: 2010-01-23 00:35:02 »

well dude, no one else seems to be having this problem, are you using Aali's graphic driver?

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #221 on: 2010-01-23 00:37:32 »
i tried it.. and it looks great!  :-D

@Jaitsu:

try putting the chibi field model files in world.lgp i think??
coz when i did that, it replaced the good ol purple cloud into the awesome ac cloud!  :-D

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #222 on: 2010-01-23 00:41:23 »

well dude, no one else seems to be having this problem, are you using Aali's graphic driver?

I dont think I have that yet.. but I'll try! Thanks for the reply!!

- EDIT -

Dang.. I just remembered... I was trying to get that but I had problems finding it. And I'm also having a troubles here finding it. Can anyone send me the link to the Aali's graphic driver please?
« Last Edit: 2010-01-23 00:44:41 by Cronus »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #223 on: 2010-01-23 00:43:10 »
i tried it.. and it looks great!  :-D

@Jaitsu:

try putting the chibi field model files in world.lgp i think??
coz when i did that, it replaced the good ol purple cloud into the awesome ac cloud!  :-D

ight, i'll giver a try, haven't edited world map stuff recently :P

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #224 on: 2010-01-23 01:01:36 »
I think I have aali's graphic drive but I dont know how to use it. Is it the one with 'ff7_opengl'? Is that the one? If so, how do I use it? What I did was, I opened it and browsed and opened my ff7.exe. Well, it did nothing. Anyone help me please

- EDIT -

Okay I've read the instructions. I think I already installed it. I THINK. But when I tried playing it, Cloud remains the same. Can anyone please help me? As you can see, I've kept my eye on this and yet, this is what I get. Harsh....  :oops: :-( :?

APZ Cloud is working real fine with me. But whenever I use this AC Cloud, I get the black figure thing. By the way, I tried renaming siaa (final battle) to rtaa (normal). It turned out crappy still. But there are bits of him present than the one in normal (rtaa). But what the hell? Can anyone just help me? Please? Kula? Anyone?
« Last Edit: 2010-01-23 01:28:43 by Cronus »