Author Topic: ff7 various problem  (Read 5223 times)

roxas86

• View Profile
ff7 various problem
« on: 2013-11-09 11:57:28 »
Hello everyone ..... I'm new to the forum .... I'm a big fan of ff7 and I'm currently playing with the mod nightmare but I have found various problems during the game: 1) when I go to "game over" the game crashes. 2) I found bug in which despite collect an object from the ground this is regenerated to infinity. 3) the sword of cloud (now I can not remember the name, does not make me hit enemies ..... always miss ...) .4) in the sewers of Midgar if you encounter an enemy "lobsters" Fighting goes to infinity (it seems that when it is their turn they do nothing). 5) If I talk to a guy in the slums of Midgar the conversation has never fine.Scusate my poor english ... thank you for the help in advance .... :)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: ff7 various problem
« Reply #1 on: 2013-11-10 11:04:47 »
These are all problems introduced by Nightmare. They are not present in the original game.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 2013-11-11 10:26:38 »
The game doesn't crash for me when I go game over. That is something unrelated to the mod. I've had that happen with vanilla FF7 though. No idea what causes it.

>2) I found bug in which despite collect an object from the ground this is regenerated to infinity
It just seems I can't fix this. I don't understand why, the code is all correct. sigh. I'll be removing that entirely for the next update.

. 3) the sword of cloud (now I can not remember the name, does not make me hit enemies ..... always miss ...)
The Buster Sword is not supposed to do that. Sounds like you're using old core files, which had a wrong flag ticked or you're using another gameplay mod on top.

.4) in the sewers of Midgar if you encounter an enemy "lobsters" Fighting goes to infinity (it seems that when it is their turn they do nothing).
Update the mod. Thats a problem present in the old core files, get the new ones from the thread.

5) If I talk to a guy in the slums of Midgar the conversation has never fine
also sounds like an old bug
I can only assume you're either using the slim flevel and / or old core files.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2013-11-11 13:27:23 »
Was Nightmare installed with Bootleg? If so, perhaps I need to look into updating the files to download. I haven't checked them in a long while for this mod.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: 2013-11-12 10:09:14 »
I updated them several times after the bootleg thing went up but not in a few months now but I recall that the bootleg version is outdated

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-11-12 13:29:58 »
I see the full-flevel link on your twitter is a more updated version, so I'll make a new torrent with that.

Are there any newer versions for 1.01 core, 1.01 slim-flevel, or the OST than what's linked in the N7 OP?

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: 2013-11-12 16:17:52 »
Not that I'm aware of

roxas86

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-11-13 08:35:01 »
Hello everyone, thanks for asking expect a definitive answer to solve these problems (maybe with a simple explanation;)) thanks again and good day to all.

roxas86

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014-01-28 16:18:19 »
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if they had updated the file to download to for the mistakes that I had found in the nightmare version ..... if you can link me thank you all :)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014-02-01 16:06:13 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13212.0

Go to the first link in Step 8. It has the most recent files for N7.

roxas86

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014-02-02 15:39:56 »
hello .... I reinstalled the mod ...... before the boss, the 'object that he had to restore infinity is ok ... took it once and that's it .... but save point in the number of objects hidden is not correct ..... I've got type 7 and tells me that I've only got 1 ..... waiting for your response thank you very much for your patience .....