Author Topic: Millenia's Cloud's swords with Ninostyles Cloud Battle and Chibi models?  (Read 777 times)

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Does anyone know how i can replace ninostyle's sword models with the ones from millenia?
Both for the battle models and chibi models.
Im using 7th heaven

yvonne910rhodes

• View Profile
Does anyone know how i can replace ninostyle's sword models with the ones from millenia?
Both for the battle models and chibi models.   MyMilestoneCard login
Im using 7th heaven

Hello,

To replace Ninostyle’s sword models with Millenia’s in the game Final Fantasy VII while using the 7th Heaven mod manager, you’ll need to follow these general steps:

Backup Your Files: Always make sure to backup your original files before making any changes.

Locate Millenia’s Models: Ensure you have the Millenia’s sword models downloaded and ready to be used.

Access 7th Heaven: Open the 7th Heaven mod manager.

Adjust Load Order: The load order is crucial; make sure Millenia’s models are set to load after Ninostyle’s models. This can be done by dragging the mods in the list or using the auto-sort feature if available.

Replace Models: You may need to manually replace the files in the corresponding folders within the game directory. This typically involves copying and pasting the new model files into the designated mod folder for 7th Heaven to recognize them.

Test the Game: After making the changes, launch the game through 7th Heaven to test if the new models are working correctly.

I hope the information may helps you.

« Last Edit: 2024-04-01 03:46:43 by yvonne910rhodes »