Author Topic: Just Spanish : ".lgp" & texturas personalizadas ???  (Read 3603 times)

inukaze

• View Profile
As I can create files. "LGP" with custom textures??

PC Info: Intel Xeon Processor 1.4 Ghz 64 Bits (2003), Video: 256 MB GeForce 5700LE AGP4X, Ram: 640 MB, OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Linux 1.2 CDemu PPA Wine

Well look, I download the "FF7 Remix 2.5.1" Complete. But there are certain things that I like, if I like the other textures that I have. and also not because the "FF7 Remix 2.5.1" "2.5.1 Spanish Remix" I change the game to "English"

Well basically I do not like:

1 - That the change of language game (No wonder it is lowered in Spanish)
2 - The sources of the menus (Game Battles / etc)
3 - do not know what files. "LGP" replacement
4 - The "avatars" that they put the original and I had other
5 - I replaced the "ff7_opengl.cfg" & "ff7_opengl.fgd"
6 - Change the game resolution to "1280 x 800" (I use the original 640x480 or flowing me wrong)
7 - "Movies" are not new in the game.
8 - In the screen that says "New Game" & "Continue" I get a background image with the letters using the Game

9 - What you want to use the plugin from "ff7music.fgp, anyway its file" OpenGLconfig.bat "I had to change it, because I have the game installed on another path very different from the original and also my game is completely Spanish (Although this patch as English has changed without my consent).

Well it's because I use the "Timidity" for music with MIDI Soundfont (Creative AWE32/AWE64), can get it from the following site: http://sourceforge.jp/projects/twsynth/releases/ [/ b]] http : / / sourceforge.jp / projects / twsynth / releases /

FF7.SF2 should add to the list of "Timidity" and place "Soundfont MIDI" in FF7Config, although it says "Error Opening Device" Works perfectly

Timidity Video Installation FF7.SF2 = "MIDI SoundFont ..." :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LpA13h93BQ

What if I liked:

1 - The graphics for "cloud", "Barret", etc (I leave these textures I think is the file "char.lgp)

2 - have improved versions of "movies": =)

3 - Textures at large to the world map, Wallpapers Battles, magic, etc.

Well, we talk a lot but without saying anything, now if you are what brings me to ask in this forum.

A - How do I use "my textures" to create the necessary files contained within the "LGP"

Let the example, I want to use the textures of "FF7 Remix", the characters, Barret, Cloud, Tifa, etc. But I want to use sources of "Avalanche Low Res" and use "my texture" for "magic"

What should I do, I should use "unlgp" and "LGP" to remove, then re-pack, but I have no idea how to do to "preview" first before it all goes wrong I

Someone gives me a "Guide" or "Step by Step"

To basically make a custom blend with the textures that "if I like!" , Please
« Last Edit: 2010-09-02 02:31:23 by athleticbear »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Just Spanish : ".lgp" & texturas personalizadas ???
« Reply #1 on: 2010-09-02 02:33:17 »
Since I apparently let your other spanish posts slide, I won't warn you for this one.  Instead, I've translated it to something we can all understand.

There are plenty of non-native english speakers here, and all I did was use the google translator.  No more spanish typing, please.

Senti

• There's a fine line between insanity and ingenius
    • View Profile
    • Psychopathic Studios
« Reply #2 on: 2010-09-03 01:40:56 »
Desde que yo permití aparentemente que sus otros postes españoles deslicen, yo no le advertiré para éste. En vez de eso, yo lo he traducido a algo nosotros podemos comprender todo.

Hay mucho no-nativo altavoces ingleses aquí, y todo hice fue el uso el traductor de Google. Ninguna mecanografía más española, por favor.
This is a primarily English speaking forum, I'm using a translation program to talk to you, however you should search for another forum that can assist you in your native language. You can use many of the search engines online, as I only speak English and can only speak in Spanish through a translation program I cannot tell you where any such sites might be found that could offer any such assistance.

Esto es un foro parlante principalmente inglés, yo utilizo un programa de traducción para hablar con usted, como debe buscar para otro foro que puede ayudar usted en su lengua materna. Puede utilizar muchos de los motores de búsqueda en línea, como yo sólo hablo inglés y sólo puedo hablar en español por un programa de traducción que yo no puedo decir usted donde cualquiera tales sitios quizás sean encontrados eso podría ofrecer cualquiera tal ayuda.

ItchyPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-09-03 03:44:05 »
Well i can translate that for him if you want..

Dicen que aqui en los foros no puedes hablar en español ya que estos foros fueron creados para posts exclusivamente en ingles, por eso debes de buscar un foro el cual sea en español, dicen que hay muchos de esos.

Y que no escribas mas en español.

My main language is spanish...so.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-09-03 05:58:18 »
The point is, not everyone speaks spanish, but everyone is at least familiar with english... partially.

EDIT
To clarify, I am referring to qhimm.com.   Not the world.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-03 07:17:05 by athleticbear »

ItchyPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-09-03 06:22:53 »
yeah thats what i told him,
better speak english or search spanish forums..

Miseru

• "Help! One of my main characters is black!" - xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-09-03 18:03:50 »
I think translating his post using web-automatic-translator without leaving original wasn't too nice idea. Now even spanish speaking people can't help much. My english isn't half bad, yet I have problems with understanding most of what he means by this translation.>.> But I guess answer would be also quite useless after translating it back same way.