Author Topic: Request: A FF8 mod where you play as Seifer in stead of with Leon  (Read 4409 times)

Carlisle

I think all of us here heard about the so called Final Fantasy 8 Gaiden, In which supoosedly you will play with Seifer, Rajin and Fujin some say it was a release never realized others say it would be a mod.

I am requesting here a mod that will be able to replace the main characters wit Seifer, Rajin and Fujin, and this way put in action a gaiden mod if you will

I request this mod because i have no modding skills and i tried different mods

Thanks

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Please do not put requests in the mod forum. It is for releases only.

Moved to general.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
As far as I know, it's still not possible right now, the depths of modding FF8 are still fairly unknown to us.

Carlisle

Oh sorry there :) thanks for moving.

Yeah Qhimm once told me most of the modders are for ff7 because it is more easy but i still hope someone might be able to make that mod i did use Griever by qhimm wich does many you are able to play as seifer and his team but the health is weird and theire special attack gets the game locked up neither are they able to summon GF's only (Seifer in this case because i had him replace Squall) but it woul rock if we could play those three withoutay problem ....
« Last Edit: 2010-09-08 21:12:19 by Carlisle »