Author Topic: [FF7PC][Tsunamods] ReTouch: ESUI Theme and Avatars  (Read 2384 times)

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile

This is an IRO file which will require 7th Heaven Mod Manager (see: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19533.0)
Be sure this mod is above any other User Interface mods in your load order.
This mod requires 7th Heaven 2.9+.

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you enjoy the mod, consider a little something for the many many hours it took to put this together: Donate Here

lhsgenx37

• View Profile
Retouch mod: everytime there is a "j" in the text there is always a space after it. Example: J enova. It's an annoying little text issue.

geno93

• all hail lelouch
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC][Tsunamods] ReTouch: ESUI Theme and Avatars
« Reply #2 on: 2023-09-25 16:15:09 »
Hi i'm tryng to use this mod with sephiroth swap mod. Can someone help me swap the icons for cloud/sephiroth in battle and in text?I have already extracted the iro ,but can't find an easy way to replace it like the avatar on menu.

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #3 on: 2024-02-20 13:08:56 »
The best mod out there for Remake UI. And now with Ever Crisis options.

Yummy.

neo_silentC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2024-02-21 08:34:42 »
Thanks Bonez for updating the avatars!  Now they're all pretty consistent with the remake feel.

The "Blind" status icon still gets me to do a double take since it kinda looks more a "Bleed" or "Ink" or "Oiled" icon. But this is a Remake problem though since there isn't a real icon or actual status effect for it anymore.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2024-02-21 12:48:55 »
Thanks Bonez for updating the avatars!  Now they're all pretty consistent with the remake feel.

The "Blind" status icon still gets me to do a double take since it kinda looks more a "Bleed" or "Ink" or "Oiled" icon. But this is a Remake problem though since there isn't a real icon or actual status effect for it anymore.

The reason darkness uses an ink icon is because:
"Darkness
Darkness is mainly usable by enemies. The player only has access to the status through the Ink item"

It actually does make sense.

sagaopc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2024-02-27 22:50:02 »
retouch in 7th heaven is broken, not working! I tried install by 7th heaven and not work, with iro version works well, but says there's a update... when download update, broken again...

Another problem was with translation mods... the font broken accent (á, é, í, ó, ú, ã, õ, â, etc...) there's how to fix?
« Last Edit: 2024-02-27 22:57:53 by sagaopc »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2024-02-28 03:53:25 »
retouch in 7th heaven is broken, not working! I tried install by 7th heaven and not work, with iro version works well, but says there's a update... when download update, broken again...

Another problem was with translation mods... the font broken accent (á, é, í, ó, ú, ã, õ, â, etc...) there's how to fix?
No idea what you're talking about. It works fine for me.
As far as foreign characters, you can't use dialogue avatars, field buttons or expanded icons with any language but English. Says it inside the mod options.