Author Topic: Chrono Cross Mini-rant  (Read 2820 times)

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Chrono Cross Mini-rant
« on: 2012-04-05 21:48:10 »
I've just been playing through CC again recently and I am reminded why we need to have some tools for this game.  Aside from needing a difficulty boost, it seems as if very little thought was put into some of the accessories - or I'm missing something.

I have a Silver Pendant, 2 Trashy Tiaras, and a Golden Tiara.  But they all only increase Mdef +1...I got the Silver Pendant way back at Viper Manor (Another) and it was more-or-less useless since even an Ivory Helmet is better;  I got the 2nd Trashy Tiara moments ago by stealing from Dark Serge.  Dark Serge who casts Level 5 and 6 Elements, Drops Pendragon Sigil A, and is ~20 hours later in the game than my acquistion of the Silver Pendant...which does exactly the same thing.  Why is the Golden Tiara the same thing as the Trashy Tiara?  Why are the Tiaras even in the game since you can also find Silver and Gold Pendants?

Anyway...the point is that some modded Equipment and Drops/Steals could make this game a little better.  If someone knows of CC mod tools or of some hidden use for these seemingly useless Accessories, please let me know.  Off to go fight Dario, maybe I can get a Knee Pad off him!!

syntax error

• View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross Mini-rant
« Reply #1 on: 2012-04-06 10:55:06 »
A few guys were hacking this game and one wrote a blender script to import models.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Re: Chrono Cross Mini-rant
« Reply #2 on: 2012-04-07 23:49:52 »
I figured out the use for Golden and Trashy Tiaras.

Apparently they are meant to be disassembled in order to gain forging materials.

Golden Tiara = 1 copper, 1 iron, 1 mythril

Trashy Tiara = 1 Bone, 1 Eyeball, 1 Humour, 1 Feather, 1 Scale, 1 Fur, 1 Leather, 1 Fang, 1 Carapace, 1 Screw, 1 Seed