Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 385369 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi Satsuki

Incredible work on this mod!
A quick question about the PSX buttons in the dialogue, is that an option to enable some how with your mod?
the only way I have been successful is by using ESUI and the controller addon with 7th heaven
Thank You for the continued support!
long story short this option won't be avaible on my AIO pack

Curlyoxide

• View Profile
Thank You for the quick response
SYW is a top notch/must have install for FF7

lhsgenx37

• View Profile
Can you add the link to download the iro for the nomura avatar pack. My 7 heaven doesn't show the mod in my catalogue and when I download mods they show as pending, but doesn't download. Possibly help me fix this issue.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
this is not a 7th support thread, please ask in the 7th section

jmsalal

• View Profile
For some reason, the latest update of this mod available from within 7th Heaven gives me a completely black background in the Spiral Tunnel section of Midgar (after the party jumps off of the train).  I'm running in 4K with otherwise default Game Driver settings and was able to isolate the problem to this one mod.  I switched off the mod and played past the area and haven't had a problem since.  Is this a known issue?  Thank you for this awesome release!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
it's not related to my AIO pack, please ask in 7th section

Mindman

• View Profile
Just got the mod installed, in a freshly reinstalled folder of the game. Installed 5.40 and then the 5.42 update, no problems.

Everything is working except the 60 fps patch and the analog controls. Do additional steps need to be taken to enable those?

Dan Hot

• View Profile
5.25:
-Added an option to auto-disable steam overlay for FFVII to avoid bug with some gamepad not working.

Where is this option?
I have a PS5 Pad and it dont work?!
If i use the steam version my pad is working.

olearyf2525

• View Profile
Just got the mod installed, in a freshly reinstalled folder of the game. Installed 5.40 and then the 5.42 update, no problems.

Everything is working except the 60 fps patch and the analog controls. Do additional steps need to be taken to enable those?

The 60 fps patch didn't seem to work right with the Steam version for me, everything was just sped up not at 60 fps, like a speedhack. Using the 1998 ffnx files fixed it for me. Maybe that is the problem you are having? I use the Satsuki Iros with 7th heaven though so no idea how that would work with his Steam version.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
60 fps isn't inclued ATM you'll need to wait for the next release of the pack.
Curent version is based on 1998 version, so steam option have been removed, if the ps5 controler isn't reconised, it's probably because it's not reconised by FFNx too

Dan Hot

• View Profile
Curent version is based on 1998 version, so steam option have been removed, if the ps5 controler isn't reconised, it's probably because it's not reconised by FFNx too
So the patchnotes are wrong!

5.25:
-Added Removed an option to auto-disable steam overlay for FFVII to avoid bug with some gamepad not working.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
No, it doesn't mean the changelog is wrong. He didn't remove the option at 5.25. It was put in at 5.25... Then, at 5.30, he went to 1998 version of the exe...
« Last Edit: 2022-02-17 12:40:43 by Bonez »

OblivionViridia

• View Profile
Can You At Least Explain Process In Creating This Mod

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Updated 30 fps FMV iro (better visual quality)
Fixed the menu & fonts iro ("Miss" was showing "Rate" instead sometime)
New 60 fps FMV iro (beta)

(New AIO comming soon ^^)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
NEW AIO version available !

Changelog 5.60 FULL ! You need to do a full install ! (Backup your save files and uninstall previous version before installing)
-Updated FFNx (fields's animations and lighting now need much less power to run).
-Updated Cosmo Memory (version 1.010).
-Added Steam achievements.
-Added 60 fps mode (BETA!).
-Added 30 battle mode (BETA!).
-Added HDR support.
-Added an option to choose the fields's animation level (depending computer's power).
-Added autorun option.
-Added 60 fps FMV (BETA).
-Now all FMV are interpoled to 30 fps (2 of them wasn't before) and with better quality.
-Now all FMV are not chibi version (Thanks Cosmos)
-Removed Psx battle shadow.
-Corrected the "Miss" battle texture in some cases.
-Added C# source code for the launcher to the release (root install folder).
-Lots of small tweaks and update i forgot to list ^^'.

OblivionViridia

• View Profile
What software/tools Do You Use In Creating This Mod

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Lots of ^^

All ff7 specific tools to extract textures, extract fmv from psx cd, unpack/repack lgp, edits some of the scripts (for 3d models)...

To do the upscaling it's mostly based on esrgan with specifics AI model and mix several results with gimp to get the best of each AI model + manual correction (mostly signs done by Aavock) and looooots of ingame test to hunt for texture bugs and do manual correction.

It's not an "oneclicktooltodoallthejob" it was a complex and (very) long work to get this v5 textures and the AIO pack as it is now

AuthenticM

• View Profile
-Now all FMV are not chibi version (Thanks Cosmos)

Is this optional? I would venture that most people would prefer sticking to upscales of the FMVs as they were designed by Square. I would prefer it this way too.

OblivionViridia

• View Profile
Lots of ^^

All ff7 specific tools to extract textures, extract fmv from psx cd, unpack/repack lgp, edits some of the scripts (for 3d models)...

To do the upscaling it's mostly based on esrgan with specifics AI model and mix several results with gimp to get the best of each AI model + manual correction (mostly signs done by Aavock) and looooots of ingame test to hunt for texture bugs and do manual correction.

It's not an "oneclicktooltodoallthejob" it was a complex and (very) long work to get this v5 textures and the AIO pack as it is now
Can You Clarify

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Can You Clarify
Are... You trolling?... That's what he just did.

OblivionViridia

• View Profile
Are... You trolling?... That's what he just did.
Okay Fine I'll Never Troll Ever Again

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Okay Fine I'll Never Troll Ever Again

Well, I'm just wondering based on your post history. Basically everytime someone answers you, you tell them to keep going. Unless you're just super inquisitive. If that's the case, cool.

XE007

• View Profile
Hi,

5.60 does not seem to like OpenGL. I get red lines across the screen and top to bottom on the load/new game screen. If I go to DX11, no problem.

How to make it work with OpenGL?

Thanks!

XE007

• View Profile
Also, dx9 freezes upon start up.