Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 385085 times)

hideket626

• View Profile
Hi!
There is the bug in SYW V5.64 if turn off "HD Fonts and Menus" and click "Launch FFVII SYW V5" button (throws error that menu folder not found)
In SYW V5.60 this scenario works fine

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi!
There is the bug in SYW V5.64 if turn off "HD Fonts and Menus" and click "Launch FFVII SYW V5" button (throws error that menu folder not found)
thanks for reporting, i'll try to fix that asap

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi!
Fixed.

Changelog 5.65
--Updated FFNx.
-Updated gamepad help.
-Corrected a bug if HD menu was disabled.

hideket626

• View Profile
Fixed.

Changelog 5.65
--Updated FFNx.
-Updated gamepad help.
-Corrected a bug if HD menu was disabled.

Thank you!

Replicators

• View Profile
Where can i download the update? It seems to of been removed, was there a serious problem with it?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Where can i download the update? It seems to of been removed, was there a serious problem with it?
just tired both link for the 5.65 update and both are working

jlewis6159

• View Profile
Can someone help me with manually installing the mods? I'm trying to get these working with The Reunion for the new translation and I just can't seem to find where to copy / paste the unzipped Satsuki files. Many thanks in advance.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
as far as I know, only SYW 4 works with Reunion. The Reunion guys keep an SYW4 pack for that and they know how to do it.

jlewis6159

• View Profile
Ah, many thanks!

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
Can someone help me with manually installing the mods? I'm trying to get these working with The Reunion for the new translation and I just can't seem to find where to copy / paste the unzipped Satsuki files. Many thanks in advance.
For Reunion website, enter: https://ff7.live/
On the aforementioned website you will find the discord server for Reunion support ask there.

jlewis6159

• View Profile
Is it possible to get the FMV (30fps) files with the original chibi characters in tact? I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. Thanks in advance, my respect for the Satsuki mod is beyond expression.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
SYW movies don't alter anything. they just interpolate the frames and upscale... So you already have what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: 2022-12-01 00:11:24 by Bonez »

jlewis6159

• View Profile
No, I mean, for example, when Cloud jumps onto the train while escaping the first bombing run it shows the new, “realistic” Cloud as opposed to the original chibi. I was hoping for HD fmvs (30 or 60 fps) without these new characters added. Unless I’m still misunderstanding?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
-Now all FMV are not chibi version (Thanks Cosmos)

Oh apparently he did replace them. I wouldn't have thought he'd use the non-chibi in his own pack. At least not without an option to turn them off...

Well the actual SYW fmv's (Not Cosmos version) is still available from the 7h catalog. You could grab them from there and port them in.

jlewis6159

• View Profile
Thanks very much I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. Cheers!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
-Updated all iro for faster loading with lastests 7th build.
-Minors optimisation
-Done meteor formula from scratch http://yatoshicom.free.fr/formula.mp4

LyAura

• View Profile
Hi satsuki.
I have a edited scene.bin. Every time I use your mod it seems at launch it overwrites the scene.bin to the default scene.bin
Is there any way to work around? Have your mod just use the scene.bin I have created?
Making it Read-Only gives a big error at the start.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi satsuki.
I have a edited scene.bin. Every time I use your mod it seems at launch it overwrites the scene.bin to the default scene.bin
Is there any way to work around? Have your mod just use the scene.bin I have created?
Making it Read-Only gives a big error at the start.
my current AIO pack ins't made for other modification, as it's said : Further Modding: 7th Heaven.
my next version of aio pack will be friendly with personnal modifications but it probably will take some month to be ready as i'm coding it from scratch

LyAura

• View Profile
my current AIO pack ins't made for other modification, as it's said : Further Modding: 7th Heaven.
my next version of aio pack will be friendly with personnal modifications but it probably will take some month to be ready as i'm coding it from scratch

Fair enough. Could you tell me how the Save/PHS anywhere is implemented in your AIO? I can't figure out which mod allows that.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
not a mod, it's an hext patch

LyAura

• View Profile
not a mod, it's an hext patch
I thought so. I remember doing something similar back when I first played it.
Do you have the patch? Or the Offsets?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
for english exe should be : 6CA3D6 = 90 90 90 90 90 90

LyAura

• View Profile
Thank you! I look forward to your new update.
Cheers!

coflash

• View Profile
Download links don't seem to work, is it just me? Tried on PC and my Deck.

MEGA wants money to download more than ~4GB
« Last Edit: 2022-12-25 23:31:24 by coflash »

Timmycus

• View Profile
Hi, not sure if this is still active but thought I'd try it anyway. I have just managed to install the AIO pack on my steam deck and it works great!
However when I quit the game normally I get a black screen or the windows quit menu freezes on screen. Then I still have to close the game manually through steam. I also get an error / warning sometimes the next time I start the game. I'm not sure if this only happens when quitting straight from steam or after normally quitting.
My questions are;
A. Does anyone know if this is normal, or if there is a fix for this?
B. If there isn't a fix does it hurt the game or system to keep closing the game this way?

Great work, so much nostalgia here! Thx.