Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Battle editor - Proud Clod (1.5.0/FINAL)

<< < (127/128) > >>

Salk:
Hello all!

Perhaps someone here can help me with what I would like to do. In short I want Ruby Weapon to become vulnerable just after one of the party member is dead as opposed to the senseless two.

I suppose there is some script to modify in order to achieve that but it doesn't seem an obvious change.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

nfitc1:
That’s not a question about PrC. Please start a new thread

Salk:
Hello NFITC1!

Sorry if this was not the right place but I thought Proud Clod had to do with editing the enemy's AI which is what you said this software can do, among the other things?

If I am wrong, could you please tell me if there is some other tool that may do what I am trying to accomplish?

Thanks!

nfitc1:
This is the tool to use, but this topic needs to be discussion of the tool itself like bug reports or feature suggestions not individual AI scripts you want to modify.

In the future if someone wants to make a similar change in one of their mods it would be difficult to find buried in a topic about the tool rather than the enemy or actual AI editing.

Bonez:
If I mindlessly hit the lone "close" button in the bottom right corner thinking it's an "ok" or "save" button one more time, I might go postal. It's almost like you put it there as a troll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version