Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save Editor - Black Chocobo (v1.15)

<< < (283/289) > >>

sithlord48:
Currently i don't have the progression values for that event but you can find a save in the save compilation

https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8880.0

and try that for your progress value be sure to set your location accordingly also.

SteynerX:
Hi! excelent work with the black chocobo, it really helps a lot. I have a question, I've put battle points in my actual save with the black chocobo but it doesn't work, I am doing something wrong? Thanks.

ZHDarkstar:

--- Quote from: steven on 2020-03-11 19:09:37 ---This is nice, now if there was a way to use this with the PS4 version as well, it would be awesome.

--- End quote ---
I know that this reply is a year later, but on a whim I tested using BC on the "ff7save" file exported from Advanced Mode of Save Wizard and it works perfectly. You just have to change the file type option to All Files to open the save. Edits carried over without issue and was able to import it back into my PS4 save. Registered just to give the news.

sithlord48:
The switch version has been supported since it came out.

The only version not currently supported are XB1 and PS4..

XB1: I have never seen a save at all so it might be encrypted or it might just be a normal save if you have one get me a copy of it and i can tell you  Chances are its encryped and That will need be be Reverse Engineered before we can read or write to a save the XB1 will accept. (also would need to buy an xbox for testing since i don't own one)

PS4: The save is wrapped in a crypto blob.  Just like with the XB1 the encryption needs to be Reverse Engineered  before a save the PS4 will accept can be made.

Do u know about these encryption schemes ? Let me know.. Everything is in place in ff7tk to support these formats when more RE has been done on them. I would suspect just like PS3/PSP it will take a bit after in to the next gen before these schemes are known and i can support the saves correctly.

sithlord48:

--- Quote from: SteynerX on 2021-03-09 21:20:26 ---Hi! excelent work with the black chocobo, it really helps a lot. I have a question, I've put battle points in my actual save with the black chocobo but it doesn't work, I am doing something wrong? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Battle points are reset anytime you enter the battle square so if you are adding BP make sure to set you save location to the Battle Square or they will be reset when you enter that field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version