Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Field Editor - Makou Reactor (2.1.0)

<< < (176/183) > >>

Axel Firestorm:
Hi again, myst6re. I did get the music working, thanks! I've been wanting to add a new field, but when I go to Import to Current Map after adding a new blank field and selecting it, I get an error message that says "Malformed LZS Header." This comes up even with an exported existing field that I was trying to re-import as a test.

myst6re:
Associated issue here to follow the advancement of this bug: https://github.com/myst6re/makoureactor/issues/117

Axel Firestorm:
Thanks, that helped clear things up a bit. But how do you do the LZS compression so it imports correctly?

myst6re:
New version available with a lot of bug fixes:

https://github.com/myst6re/makoureactor/releases/tag/1.8.5

Changelog
[*] Add ability to edit model size and light in PS version (#118)
[*] Add new unofficial opcode (#79)
[*] Add options to set {CHOICE} and tabulation width in text preview (#56)
[*] Add left padding editor in window.bin editor (#91)
[*] Add a tip about a division or modulo by 0
[*] Change file extension of an export of uncompressed map to ".dec"
[*] Change max editable exec priority to 6 instead of 7, and add a note what it means (#63)
[*] Prevent edition of letter width and letter left padding if not available for the current letter in window.bin editor
[*] Remove strict LZS format checking option
[*] Fix replace all texts feature, and add a message about how many texts were replaced (#114)
[*] Fix compression error on import (#117)
[*] Fix window.bin texture transparency
[*] Fix window.bin compression format to be closer to the original compression (#112)
[*] Fix multiple inconsistencies in field map format (#116)
[*] Fix potential crash on creating or saving a field map
[*] Fix Save As feature for files outside an archive (like a DAT file opened alone for example)
[*] Trying to minimize bad texture loading on opening a DAT file alone with a BSX file
[*] Fix potential memory leak on field model loading for PS version
[*] Fix search for bit test operations (#75)
[*] Fix potential memory leak/crashes on copying Group Scripts
[*] Fix typo "Modulas" instead of "Modulo"
[/list]

cloudiar:
Congratulations Myst6re! This version 1.8.5 have fixes a lot and new functions, I will work and coment if have problems  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version