Author Topic: BUG Save FFVIII PSX.  (Read 3201 times)

Guilkwe

• Brasil Fãns FFVII!!!
    • View Profile
BUG Save FFVIII PSX.
« on: 2013-01-03 18:40:01 »
I do not know if this is the right area, but if not some moderator move the topic here please. I have a folder called memcards folder epxe 1.70 recording corrupted for some reason, I'm on 4 CD game and do not know what happened, I think my brother did something that got out of my characters were all level at maximum level and disappeared some GFS, GFS all I had at the highest level and various items stored, someone who has experience can fix my SAVE?

Upei for download under there. I tried to move but could not save editor.

If anyone can fix'm very grateful.

Link save: http://www.mediafire.com/?zr8pwrt0fij18tn

Kompass63

• View Profile
Re: BUG Save FFVIII PSX.
« Reply #1 on: 2013-01-03 18:46:41 »
Try to use Hyne

Guilkwe

• Brasil Fãns FFVII!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-01-03 18:49:01 »
Try to use Hyne

I've tried using this program there, I can not change anything, so I came here to ask someone fix my save

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-01-06 06:36:01 »
If you cannot change anything, then you are doing something wrong. Also a save does not simply "corrupt" itself.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2013-01-06 12:00:47 »
Without more information, all anyone here can do is try and use Hyne on the file. You've said that doesn't work, so I don't think we can help.

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-01-07 09:17:45 »
I just took a look it and won't open in hyne1.6.1 (hyne1.6.1 just crashes, possibly due to the memory card being corrupt but if you extract the save first with PSXMemTool then run hyne1.6.1 it will load) but it will open in hyne1.6 and 1.4 and using those you should be able to set your characters and items back to how they should be.

If you still can't do it yourself if you post your characters exact levels/names/items/GF's etc i can edit it and upload it for you (or if you just want them all set to max level i can do that).