Author Topic: Helo -Need Help with everything  (Read 3778 times)

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
Helo -Need Help with everything
« on: 2012-05-20 14:59:28 »
Hi guys ,, i got tired of playing all these damn new crappy games and wanted to check the best game ever FF7 and i saw these amazing mods and i just had to play it over again ...

So i found my original dvd and downloaded like 4GB of Mods and i just cant use the mods ,,, the 1st time i added the mods i sucessfuly added that HD reconstruction pack but now for the 5th time reinstaling the game i never seem to do so ..

Its usually i install a few modes , then i allways get crash ,,then i reinstall the game and so on so on..

Problems are its either a Crash in the 1st loading screen,, 1st Menu failed to load shader ,, crash during a fight etc
Win Xp ,,4gb ram,,Dual Core 2.0,,

These are some of the mods i used
 1. ff7 v1.02 official patch
 2. The SaiNt's High Res FF7PC Patch v1.00  (with integrated Jedwin's chocobo patch)  by SaiNt
 3. YAMP - Yet Another Multi-Patcher  by dziugo
 4. Higher quality Cloud mod  by Dreakon
 5.a) FF7PC Hand Patch mod v01.6  by Srethron Askvelhtnod
 5.b) NPC Reconstruction Project for FF7PC 0.6 mod  by Borde + ice_cold513 + Stormmedia
 6. New Spell Patch  by zero88
 7. Advent Children Avatars
 8.1 ff7music v1.51  by ficedula  (100% working as it is)
 8.2 ff7_lessdebug  by Aali  (usable with ff7music)
 9. Scene Redux v1.2 by Salk
10.Phoenix Rejuvenation Project

All i want it to play the game at the max quality like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZNVveaRve0&feature=autoplay&list=LLXhRPg4N_1xzpNRUkQpkoDw&playnext=1

But my cracking-modding skills are 0,,so are the any easy ways to do that ,, like someone just copying Program Files on the net with all the mods allready set ip ?
« Last Edit: 2012-05-20 15:01:10 by BAN___KAI »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: Helo -Need Help with everything
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-20 15:21:56 »
Omg do you een know how old those mods you are using are? They're even older than the ff7remix lol i suggest you uninstall reinstall fresh again and use Bootleg, but wow man who directed you to all those really outdated mods?

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-20 15:38:13 »
well noone i just found it at pirate bay ,, its was 2011 i think ...

This will be the 6th time i reinstall the game ,, also i saw the Bootleg thread but the download is removed

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-05-20 15:44:11 »
The person may have uploaded it in 2011 but it doesn't mean he uploaded the most up to date mods those are seriously outdated and the download link for Bootleg i just checked it's still there have a look:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.0

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-05-20 16:10:18 »
Hm i guess you are right ,, i tried the Big Button DOWNLOAD but it leads me to a page Bootleg0038.zip File not available message

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-05-20 16:39:34 »
Here is the direct link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwC7kjtdF7wpZGhNTm5zbzVoRnM/edit
Click the 'Download' link
then the next page should have a link called 'Download anyway' on the middle right

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-05-20 19:26:21 »
I strongly advise not using The SaiNt's high res patch. Use Aali's driver instead, it's far less buggy, and doesn't require you to mod your exe.

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-05-20 19:44:19 »
Thanks guys ,, i have set the Bootleg and curently downloading tons of mods ,, hope i dont fail in this one as i did before xD

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-05-21 15:06:22 »
Hello guys ,, sorry for the double post ,, cant find the delete post button..

Anyway i have downloaded all the mods from Bootleg and damn it was easy ,, epic job guys xD

So is this how its supposed to look http://oi47.tinypic.com/m8fzif.jpg ?'

And is there a QUICK Save mod since who knows when it might crash and the distance between save points is big
And i get this error when i run the game but i can still run it normaly by now  No Usefull Indirect path found ., Check APP.LOG for more information

Also should i click on Remastered or Normal GM ? and where to i set the Girl cloud model ,, its in bootleg but cant find it in the configurator

Just had the 1st crash after i get out of the 1st train in midgar and start a fight ,, Ups something went wrong with ....... message ,,
 AppName: ff7.exe    AppVer: 0.0.0.0    ModName: ff7_opengl.fgd
ModVer: 0.0.0.0    Offset: 0006747a
« Last Edit: 2012-05-21 15:36:43 by BAN___KAI »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-05-21 15:45:41 »
Can't really understand fully what your saying but as a precaution did you remove all those mods and re-install ff7 fresh? and also that screenshot looks pretty normal don't know why your Cloud field model looks fuzzy but other than that it's all good and beyond what you said about QUICK save and below i really don't understand sorry

BAN___KAI

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-05-21 15:55:58 »
yea i removed everything ,, and i was talking about the Cloud Remix APZ model ,, cant find where to enable it...

Its just that since i got so many mods the chances that i will get a crash are big ,, like i just spent 30minutes playing without saving the game and then i got the crash ,, now i need to start all over ,,, Just like you can save a game when you exit midgar and go into the world

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-05-21 19:01:20 »
Urmm well best thing you could do is report this in the Bootleg thread they might be familiar with this problem someone else might've got this too but solved later, just ask there