Author Topic: [PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.54)  (Read 486947 times)

cookie30

• View Profile
Re: [PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.54)
« Reply #875 on: 2019-07-17 15:04:35 »
In the compatibility settings of the .exe you're using, activate "Run in 640x480"

I just tried this with no success. The game really wants to run and I no longer get the error message. I wonder what the hang up is? I'm running only one mod in 7th Heaven. I'm in windows 10.

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 2019-07-17 16:01:42 »
Hi,
Its posible to import, in 7th heaven, mods with aditional fields that dont exist in the standar Flevel.lgp?
For example, triying things i saw that its posible to add more fields (qe,onna_6,onna_1,etc) the problem is that 7th heaven dont read this new fields ( i got this error :ERROR: failed to find file qe; tried direct/flevel/qe, direct/flevel//qe, flevel/qe (LGP) (path: )).In the steam version all works fine but i cant change backgrounds xD and for that reason i wanted to use this fields in 7thheaven.

DMCbr

• View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 2019-10-14 14:22:46 »
I'm getting crazy with this launcher! It works but i have a 20% chance that it works, so i restart my PC 5 times until it works. WHY OH WHY?!?!
When it doesn't start the game i have this message:

https://imgur.com/D2RK64g

Jordancyre

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: 2019-11-06 01:24:42 »
DCMbr, I got that message too.  The fix I found was to enable post processing and to not enable any of the shader options.

More pressing however:

I think I've narrowed down the reason why the Catalog isn't downloading some of the mods.  It not downloading any mods that are larger than 100MB.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Mods are hosted on Google Drive.  Google Drive scans files for viruses and it won't do it if the file is over 100MB and will not allow the download.  Well... It will allow the download but you have to manually download from your browser and import the mods.  The URL for the file is buried in the temp .iro file that's created when you start a download.

Any way around the manually importing that anyone knows of?