Project forums > Team Avalanche

Jmp's Field Scenes

(1/81) > >>

jmp434:
Hi all, I just make an intervention for you report that I began creating scenes on a French forum, because yes I am actually Belgian, so I want to apologize in advance if my English is bad ... The technique is to use what have Mayo Master. Besides, he certainly help understand .. I simplify his work by working with Sketchup has an intuitive interface! And that is much easier ... I'm in my third scene in a week. True These are certainly the most simple but it fallais me to do it for testing. I started in 3D modeling. But, I think the result is not too bad !, So I'll share with you my work and then you tell me what you think! At one point, when I had sufficiently understood the job was done via Vray Sketchup and its extension, I need help in creating these scenes so I would certainly do a tutorial :)
Finally, here I leave you enjoy

hideway1

hideway2

hideway3

frmin (v1 Bug leger a revoir)

gldinfo par Shampignon

mds7pb_2

mds7_w2

mds7_pb1

mds7_w3

min71

hyoumap

mds7_im

ujun_w

elmtow

My tutorial:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16823.0

jmp434:
I give you a link on my progress on this project , I speak very little English and I speak so hard I'd changing the french on this topic of ff7.fr
http://ff7.fr/forum/index.php?page=post&ids=348455

Kaldarasha:
The scene need some AO I also would use the windows as a light source (one side main light from the sun the other side some indirect light).

jmp434:
My scenes remain as they are ! Think you always criticize and discourage your modders ... As the avalanche team , saw the work to be undertaken , I try to have a nice rendering , which represents the wish of a lot of fan ... My scenes are pretty ... and true to the original , I think strive to be perfect scenes , would discourage anyone, we are not designers , let alone machines , in order to remake the game , no the Abandoner . I sometimes wish that includes a parfais game, but we are not perfect, if you will follow this project, this does not cause me any trouble , and critics do not bother me at all either, but do not ask too if you want me to continue . As I say I started .

obesebear:
Looks good so far.  Good luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version