Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PSX/PC] kernel.bin data editor - Doomtrain (v1.0.1)

<< < (17/20) > >>

Bonez:

--- Quote from: homersimson on 2022-04-17 09:17:32 ---as ever , none fucking reply to the questions , fuck you

--- End quote ---

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'll clue you in on a couple things.

1. The forum isn't a lively as it once was. It has largely been replaced by our discord server. You'd find help there a lot faster (if not nearly instantly) than here.

2. An extension of 1. The author of this program hasn't logged into the site since March 29. If you insist on using the forums for help, have some patience and wait a little longer than 4 days. Hell, the last reply in this thread was a year ago.

3. No, fuck you. If I knew the answer to your question, I'd be disinclined to respond after that and I hope anyone else feels the same... Get muted for a while.

Welcome to the forum, btw.  :wink:

darknesshah66:
Hey I got problem with Rinoa's Angelo Limits hitting multiple times after ticking "break damage limit" on them. I don't know why this is happening. I'd just want them to go over 10k in late and not stop at 10k when there'd be potential for more damage. I was able to make Irvine's limits break the damage limit no problem but I got problem with Rinoa. Can anyone help me out?

albert:

--- Quote from: darknesshah66 on 2022-04-25 10:19:58 ---Hey I got problem with Rinoa's Angelo Limits hitting multiple times after ticking "break damage limit" on them. I don't know why this is happening. I'd just want them to go over 10k in late and not stop at 10k when there'd be potential for more damage. I was able to make Irvine's limits break the damage limit no problem but I got problem with Rinoa. Can anyone help me out?

--- End quote ---
Do not ticking "break damage limit" on Rinoa and Zell's limits, It is useless but make a unknown bug.
There is a lot of rules didn't shown on tips, some options related to other files, It's not only effect by kernel.bin.

NicoChirry:
Hi there hope someone can help, im trying to change squalls limit renzokuken to Seifers no mercy but only way I can do so is by changing limit ID under character tab to Seifers (17) but when I try using it in game I can select fire cross but doesn’t let me select no mercy (nothing shows up) hope I’ve explained it correctly.

albert:

--- Quote from: NicoChirry on 2023-05-30 19:02:10 ---Hi there hope someone can help, im trying to change squalls limit renzokuken to Seifers no mercy but only way I can do so is by changing limit ID under character tab to Seifers (17) but when I try using it in game I can select fire cross but doesn’t let me select no mercy (nothing shows up) hope I’ve explained it correctly.

--- End quote ---

Emmmm, I guess you must adjust Anime ID at the same time, each Character has a unique anime ID for their limit break, otherwise it will gonna has some trouble when it doesn't fit with wrong ID and wrong data.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version