Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

[FF7PC-98] The Big Bug List (OLD)

<< < (2/8) > >>

WatashiWaZero:
http://imgur.com/a/E3lVf

Already reported on the spacing of the number 1, but apparently if you happen to get enough 1s in BP, it breaks the dialogue box.  The box usually indicates how much you earned, and how much you have total.  As you can see, that isn't the case in the picture.

Earthquake skill is glitched

Found an exploit in the battle arena.  If you cast double anything (magic or summon), and you manage to kill all the enemies with the first iteration, you get to act first the next wave.  And you can basically repeat until you've won the entire run since it just resets your turn rather than continuing your actions.

When you get lucky 7's in the handicap reel in the battle arena, it doesn't actually remove all handicaps like it says.  Any items that were broken stays broken for the remainder of the run.

DLPB_:
The "1" issue has been fixed already The issue with the box size may in fact be a touphscript error.  I think we set it for 4 digits and not 5. I already saw this before but forgot to report it.

--- Quote ---When you get lucky 7's in the handicap reel in the battle arena, it doesn't actually remove all handicaps like it says.  Any items that were broken stays broken for the remainder of the run.
--- End quote ---

That's normal. It doesn't remove any handicap - it simply says "no handicap"  meaning that no new handicap will be introduced.

DLPB_:
70E155 = 09
70E205 = 08
70E26A = 8E E1 70 00

The above changes will also remove the "Are you sure?" confirmation box, which imho isn't needed and just gets in the way.  You have to select Discard and then click once already - so it's just a hassle to confirm.

DLPB_:
On the Junon Weapon store thing... the problem is that they ignored it later in the game.  The first time you visit Junon, the shops are correct - later on ALL SHOPS there, bar one (a materia store), become weapon stores. There isn't really a way to fix this other than to cheat and call all the stores "General Store".  Because otherwise the name is going to be wrong at one point or another.

It may be that the people of Junon suddenly decide that weapons are needed more than anything given the attack.  Numerous stores here are incorrectly named later in the game.

Change offending stores to "General Store" and then

923AA8 = 04
923BA4 = 04
923BF8 = 04
924624 = 04
924720 = 04
924774 = 04

to change their names in the menu.

WatashiWaZero:
Omnislash and Double Summon should have some sort of indicator to say that they've already been bought.  Perhaps their entries should be removed from the list?

There's also two things I couldn't activate (not sure if it's just me...).  First was Esto's dialogue about you winning 10 times in a row for the Chocobo race.  Second is the special battle at the arena.  I bought both Omnislash and D-sum, and killed and obtained Ultimate Weapon, but I never get the choice to fight in the special battle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version