Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

Before Crisis Remake

<< < (20/20)

Devina:
Hey, we've made the decision to hide the game's source code. I probably should've specified "We decided to make our Github private." The game uses some paid plugins by some authors so we decided to hide the source code to respect the authors and prevent people from grabbing their plugins for free. All the Github has is the game's source code, nothing else. It's also convenient to not have to drop plugins in and out whenever we need to check the latest build.

And because of this, the Github source code is only available for developers or anyone who wishes to peek at the code to learn how we did things so they can learn and implement things into their own RPG Maker project. Ask here or IM me if someone wishes to learn how to implement Materia in their game, for example.

The download/version hasn't been updated anywhere since I posted it.
In the meantime, people may wish to check out our project on RPGMaker.net and become a subscriber:

https://rpgmaker.net/games/12400/

I'm still working on the game little by little each week. I just picked the song for the Elfe boss fight tonight.

Devina:
A quick update, I've decided to postpone the next update of Final Mix until after the remake of Crisis Core comes out this winter. The reason being, there's a high chance there's going to be some material/references in it to add to the game. Plus there's going to be even more Cissnei fans around this time.

I'm been very busy lately and had to deal with some stressful annoying situations and financial crap. I haven't had a lot of free time to work on the project, but I will now for the next 6 months.

The current demo has had over 250 downloads now apparently, so that makes me a bit happier. Thanks to those who are following this game's development and looking forward to Cissnei's trip in Junon. I have some secret surprises in the project that I'm keeping under wraps and are already implemented in the game as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version