Author Topic: Announcing retirement from Qhimm  (Read 2912 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Announcing retirement from Qhimm
« on: 2010-08-23 06:17:46 »
The past few years of chatting it up with you guys/gals and working on the Zack Project has been interesting to saw the least. I have enjoyed all our discussions and tried to contribute in my own way. Unfortunantly with my life as it is, I'm having to start concentrating on other things that will later benefit me. Mainly Job, College, and my art/game design. I love FF7 and it will always be my top retro game. Unfortunantly the Zack project is being dropped with only most of the text done and some model fixes for Zack character (unfotunantly didnt get around to finishing Cissnei). I can pass along the notes to anyone that would like to continue it from where I'm leaving it. [email protected]

Thank you all for being such wonderful people, the time spent here, and good times. I wish you all the best and will peek in occasionally to look at mods and projects. Again Thanks
-Corey/Furzball

Edit: on an odd coincidence. Post 500.
Edit: if anyone interested, one of the things I'm putting my time into is my own website. I know shameless self advert. But if any of you want to still hang out with me, you'll find me running the board at http://www.furzball.9250x.com/phpbb3 it's a roleplaying forum, some FF7 so far but the story is still being made up since it is a multiverse deal.
« Last Edit: 2010-08-24 17:43:31 by Furzball »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Re: Announcing retirement from Qhimm
« Reply #2 on: 2010-08-23 07:14:05 »
wow.. really, well, i guess you can't be faulted for wanting to go about things, focus on other things, but damn man, your gonna be seriousely missed

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing retirement from Qhimm
« Reply #3 on: 2010-08-23 21:24:14 »
gonna miss having you around. Hopefully you can find time to drop in now and again.

lee