Author Topic: [FF7PC] Remako HD Field Mod using AI neural networks (WIP)  (Read 93059 times)

Heltonxl

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Remako HD Field Mod using AI neural networks (WIP)
« Reply #25 on: 2019-01-08 20:09:33 »
Iam working on a Crono Kross remake using the same metods, but the game only exist for Ps1
Anyone could help me extractintg the raw textures of the game and put again in the iso file.
I will post what i already Made

BeanBagger

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2019-01-09 06:34:06 »
Iam working on a Crono Kross remake using the same metods, but the game only exist for Ps1
Anyone could help me extractintg the raw textures of the game and put again in the iso file.
I will post what i already Made

Like wise as per psx titles.

Id like to do this for Legend of Dragoon.

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2019-01-09 19:42:48 »
Hey,

I just want to say that this is legit amazing. I was planning on playing FFVII with the release of R06, but I think I'm going to wait for this. Any estimation on when it would be complete?

Keep up the great work and Happy New Year!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #28 on: 2019-01-09 20:27:45 »
Mine is complete right now (fields, combats, worldmap), but i'im doing a full game trough to find bug and optimise filtering (because ingame rendering is not alway the same than picture rendering depending how much the game zoom the picture).
It's a long process to do but it'll ensure the best result a can do.
So maybe one or two months.
I'll also wait the AlphaAtlas tool to check i can do a better job on videos, can take some time too.
« Last Edit: 2019-01-09 20:29:48 by satsuki »

oraclex

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2019-01-09 20:45:50 »
A dutch webpage send be to this topic (long time member here) first time I have see them metioning a mod! It more a page for hardware and other technical related newbits
Well done.

guess also tnx is in order to you Satsuki. Been useing your work for quite some time. Can't play without it anymore.

AlphaAtlas

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2019-01-09 21:37:46 »
A dutch webpage send be to this topic (long time member here) first time I have see them metioning a mod! It more a page for hardware and other technical related newbits
Well done.

Yeah, someone linked this thread on /r/pcgaming, which PC Gamer is notorious for watching, then other tech media saw it on PC Gamer and reported on it.

Granfalloon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2019-01-09 22:40:32 »
Mine is complete right now (fields, combats, worldmap), but i'im doing a full game trough to find bug and optimise filtering (because ingame rendering is not alway the same than picture rendering depending how much the game zoom the picture).
It's a long process to do but it'll ensure the best result a can do.
So maybe one or two months.
I'll also wait the AlphaAtlas tool to check i can do a better job on videos, can take some time too.
Pleaase post some screenshots of your play through in that time if you can, I'm dying to see more backgrounds in-game.

Thundersky309

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2019-01-10 03:59:51 »
Can you start doing more frequent posts about this project? I think more people would like to get involved with it. It's been in the news. Do you need any type of help?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #33 on: 2019-01-10 20:49:46 »
Can you start doing more frequent posts about this project? I think more people would like to get involved with it. It's been in the news. Do you need any type of help?
I made my own topic here : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18556.0

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2019-01-15 14:47:24 »
this is REALLY good news.. i hope this ends well and completed.. MORE POWER TO MODDERS AND TESTERS!  :)

nuada

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2019-01-18 11:27:20 »
i can olny say one about that. Perfect!

CaptRobau

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2019-01-22 21:17:32 »
This is amazing.

OP, do you have Patreon or something to donate to for your time?

i can olny say one about that. Perfect!

this is REALLY good news.. i hope this ends well and completed.. MORE POWER TO MODDERS AND TESTERS!  :)

I'm glad you all like it.

Yeah, someone linked this thread on /r/pcgaming, which PC Gamer is notorious for watching, then other tech media saw it on PC Gamer and reported on it.

I hadn't seen that. That's awesome! Being featured like that really helps push me past the finish line.

There is a lot of work involved.  Doing updates all the time isn't helpful.

Sorry for not responding in a while. I've been working on it in the background and went on a short trip this past week. I'm putting the finishing touches on it. I expect the beta release to arrive soon. I can understand you want to see more stuff, but so close to finish line I'm just going to focus on getting it out there. I'm sure you'd rather play it an evening sooner than later.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2019-01-23 07:37:51 »

I hadn't seen that. That's awesome! Being featured like that really helps push me past the finish line.

And it is also a thing on Steam now.

CaptRobau

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2019-01-23 21:01:52 »
You've misread my post...  I am saying doing updates ISN'T helpful - to YOU.  I was responding to the other person.

I know. Just wanted to respond to both, that what you suggest is what I'm doing. Sorry for the confusion.

And it is also a thing on Steam now.

Very cool!  :mrgreen:

CaptRobau

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2019-01-24 22:28:37 »
Aside from rounding up the development work, I've also been working on my own little Blogger site to showcase the mod when it's released. Qhimm is great and everything, but forums just aren't a very casual-friendly way to show off a mod. I want to use the release thread (once it's been made) more for bug reports, technical discussions, updates, etc.

So while I said I wasn't going to do a big update here, as I wanted to work on the mod (and the accompanying webpage) I just realized that I needed to do a bunch of screenshots anyway for my Blogger site. So if you go to the link below and click on screenshots, you will be able to see some more in-game screenshots and renders. Aside from these, there will be no new media until release. It's just actual development work now.

https://captrobau.blogspot.com/

CaptRobau

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Remako HD Field Mod using AI neural networks
« Reply #40 on: 2019-01-28 19:34:24 »
This mod now has its first release. Here is the release thread: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18573.0

I think it's smart if all further discussion of this mod is done there. Thanks for all the good words so far. I hope you like it too when you actually get to play it.

perico1986

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2019-01-28 21:09:24 »

amazing work.
are you going to make a version for bootleg?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2019-01-28 21:24:12 »
Locking thread since release thread is open.