Author Topic: The Reunion + Satsuki's Backgrounds + Ninostyle - Issues  (Read 11545 times)

Shake0

• View Profile
The Reunion + Satsuki's Backgrounds + Ninostyle models (Chibi Field version).

Hey, I'm new and trying to run these 3 mods together, however I'm experiencing some problems. Everything seems to be installed correctly and functioning to some degree.

Issues:
- World character models are not updated
- Vehicles not updated
- Characters who haven't been updated by the mods yet have strange eyes and mouths.

All these mods were installed through manual instruction methods and not 7th Heaven. I do launch the game with 7th Heaven, if that makes a difference.

Anyone else ran these mods successfully together?

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
Re: The Reunion + Satsuki's Backgrounds + Ninostyle - Issues
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-28 12:49:59 »

Hey, I'm new and trying to run these 3 mods together, however I'm experiencing some problems. Everything seems to be installed correctly and functioning to some degree.

Issues:
- Vehicles not updated
- Characters who haven't been updated by the mods yet have strange eyes and mouths.

All these mods were installed through manual instruction methods and not 7th Heaven. I do launch the game with 7th Heaven, if that makes a difference.

I use those mods and it works. But I don't use 7h, I use Reunion only. And as far as I know if you launch 7H then it automatically disables Reunion. So If you install those mods into Reunion folder then it won't work.

If it's not the issue, then... I use Ninostyle "direct mod", so I should install his mod into Direct folder of the Reunion (don't know about 7H).
For vehicles - it is separate mod, it is not included in his main mod. You should download it separately (watch his list of mods). And you should copy FILES (not folders) into "...\direct\world" folder. For example in ninostyle vehicles mod there is \hw\World_us.lgp\ folder with files. You should copy those files and paste them into "...\direct\world" folder

« Last Edit: 2020-04-28 12:55:55 by Panteleimon »

Khrone

• View Profile
Re: The Reunion + Satsuki's Backgrounds + Ninostyle - Issues
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-28 13:09:11 »

Issues:
- Vehicles not updated

Runnning with 7th Heaven does make a difference, as it is not compatible with The Reunion. When you launch the game through 7thH, Reunion gets temporarily deactivated.
More info here: https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19586.0