Author Topic: Roses and wine ff8 music mod  (Read 12255 times)

Zara9

• View Profile
Roses and wine ff8 music mod
« on: 2020-06-22 18:44:37 »
hey

do you guys know where i can find the most recent updated version of the ff8 roses and wine mod now

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Roses and wine ff8 music mod
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-23 16:22:37 »
oh come one isn't the answer obvious? whoever published that mod just suddenly decided to remove it out of some damn spoil without give any explanation or any other alternative source to download it, and how we are in this situation -.-

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-24 00:36:09 »
oh come one isn't the answer obvious? whoever published that mod just suddenly decided to remove it out of some damn spoil without give any explanation or any other alternative source to download it, and how we are in this situation -.-

I don't know what your'e on about. Explanations have been made clear and DLPB's new source was made public in the Discord. I'm sure he has links there for all his stuff. If not, I'm sure you can just ask for one. His discord is https://discord.gg/PGKWK6Q... Having said that, you may be banned from it for no reason before you ever type anything like I was. His rules section says he's a big proponent of freedom of speech and accepting of personal views-- unless you used your freedom of speech here to give your personal view that you agree with his ban, then "nah dawg."

Zara/Golf, I told you the options for getting it the other day. I actually sent you a copy. The other option was to wait for him to set up shop somewhere else. Since he has done that, go get it. But good luck. In the short time I was in there I saw that he said if you in particular ever came to his Discord, he'd immediately ban you. You might be able to click some links before he catches you though.  ;)
« Last Edit: 2020-06-24 01:20:28 by Bonez »

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-24 02:53:28 »
Having said that, you may be banned from it for no reason before you ever type anything like I was. His rules section says he's a big proponent of freedom of speech and accepting of personal views-- unless you used your freedom of speech here to give your personal view that you agree with his ban, then "nah dawg."

i don't agree with this either, however, i think many many people underestimate how bad it must have hurt to watch person after person after person after person express satisfaction that he got kicked out ( which i also don't agree with  :-P ), this was his 2nd home of sorts

give it time

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-24 10:15:08 »
i don't agree with this either, however, i think many many people underestimate how bad it must have hurt to watch person after person after person after person express satisfaction that he got kicked out ( which i also don't agree with  :-P ), this was his 2nd home of sorts

give it time

banned ? let me guess, he wasn't enough of an asshole to be the average modder of this forum ?? maybe he didn't respected the non written "rule" of ignore most of the request of help from those who are guilty of not have understood everything immediately when trying to apply a mod ? jeez -.-
« Last Edit: 2020-06-24 11:12:21 by rartart »

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-24 10:21:47 »
I don't know what your'e on about. Explanations have been made clear and DLPB's new source was made public in the Discord. I'm sure he has links there for all his stuff. If not, I'm sure you can just ask for one. His discord is https://discord.gg/PGKWK6Q... Having said that, you may be banned from it for no reason before you ever type anything like I was. His rules section says he's a big proponent of freedom of speech and accepting of personal views-- unless you used your freedom of speech here to give your personal view that you agree with his ban, then "nah dawg."

Zara/Golf, I told you the options for getting it the other day. I actually sent you a copy. The other option was to wait for him to set up shop somewhere else. Since he has done that, go get it. But good luck. In the short time I was in there I saw that he said if you in particular ever came to his Discord, he'd immediately ban you. You might be able to click some links before he catches you though.  ;)

why he was banned ?