Author Topic: [FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn  (Read 6357 times)

cloudiar

• View Profile
[FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn
« on: 2022-02-15 08:49:16 »
Hello everybody!

After many problems I have been able to finalize the base of the unused field of "Honey Bee Inn", which consists of three field IDs, the main entrance was undoubtedly the most problematic (onna_1), in the other two I had to do some " fixes ", but they work really well and it's almost a miracle that we can enjoy this on the pc version.

Fix list:

-Layers that were broken by the import of PS1 format, they have worked enough to do this, it is clean, the layers that were broken in onna_1 were fixed by L@zaro (thanks friend!)
-Walkmesh, steps on the sides did not exist, they made the field very orthopedic to move
-Errors of animation, text, windows, scripts, etc.
-Map jumps
-I changed an npc because it was repeated
-Code link so that all events are ready, and more inconsistencies
-Some minor memory changes

Below you have the videos, it is in the original version, also with the graphics in hd.

Links below!

True Honey Bee Inn (English) (HD)
https://youtu.be/DgB8sGEqAXE

True Honey Bee Inn "Original' (Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MqD4FRyFn8

True Honey Bee Inn "HD" (Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDPsJVQS1Vw

-Credits-

I want to share the honors with L@zaro, he solved the problem of the layers that prevented me from working with everything else, also with Satsuki who was in charge of converting those backgrounds into HD, Tsunamods by the FFNx (without forgetting TrueOdin!), Either I forget about Mystare, well you already know that this is my kitchen: P

Mystare (Makou Reactor)
https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9658.0

Chibi models (NinoStyle)
https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/users/6598180

Satsuki (Backgrounds HD)
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=20434.0

Tsunamods (FFNx)
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?board=54.0

Sacepi
For the english translation (I love :-\)

Finally, I am thinking that we should be able to play this all, my intention was to add it to my FF7OR project, normally I would not want them to use content before finalizing the project, but this deserves to be added also in the original game.

What do you think?

I'll upload these fields soon, but maybe it would be nice to be able to do it as something more of a "catalog" with the mods for example.

The current progress is 95%,  I shared the content soon, all can play with this tresure :-X

Greetings and thanks!
« Last Edit: 2022-02-17 04:24:37 by cloudiar »

Kefka

• View Profile
Re: True Honey Bee Inn
« Reply #1 on: 2022-02-15 18:45:39 »
This is awesome, cloudiar! Very impressive work! I can't wait to try it out. Will it work for all language versions?

cloudiar

• View Profile
Re: True Honey Bee Inn
« Reply #2 on: 2022-02-16 00:14:34 »
Exactly, I will publish both versions in English and Spanish, for other languages ​​they will have my permission to modify if it is for the original version 97/Steam, if someone wants to install it manually (I would have to link the others fields in those cases).

Obviously this content will also be included in my own #FF7OR remake project, coming soon, and will include the correct field links.

I also want Satsuki to use this content for her huge work with all hd backgrounds, Tsunamods will receive this too, for future versions, remasters, this team is really serious.

Sega Chief has not asked me, but he also has my permission to use it on NT, although we are very different projects this guy works hard, and he has also helped me with technical details, he deserves it.

To add this in other mods please contact me, I'm already tired of things being copied / stolen as a rule.

I am not willing for some to use this project with anything, I only accept serious projects.

I hope I explained myself decently, sorry for the English.

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn
« Reply #3 on: 2022-02-16 19:00:11 »
Looks really nice!

olearyf2525

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2022-02-17 00:50:47 »
Hey Cloudiar this looks really cool but the English translation is a little bit off, for example we say heh heh or Ha Ha for laughing instead of je je, also a few other grammar issues but it's not that bad your English is much better than my Spanish. Also what is FF7OR, do you have a video or description I could read or watch? Thanks and great work!

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2022-02-17 04:23:06 »
I think you are too strict, I plan to change the expression "haha", but honestly not much else, that translation is not mine, it was made by a friend and she has a good level of English, buts she should be credits, Sacepi.

Ironically, that translation was made by her because no one wanted to help (and I already asked for help a long time ago), I warned people but it was a great surprise, no one helped, but then some has the first to ask for this.

I think it's obvious that these facts bother me, she has done it without liking the game while many fanboys here prefer to play the same game again, here each one to their fun or to their own glory.

FF7OR is just Final Fantasy VII OVA Remake, if you don't know me too it's probably because my demo was stolen about 8 years ago, I've had to work in the shadows because other people prefer to copy rather than work.

Channel FF7OR project:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Cloudiar
« Last Edit: 2022-02-17 05:59:35 by cloudiar »

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #6 on: 2022-02-17 15:16:27 »
dlpb helped you with your card game when you came to us for help with it, then you got your help and didnt give anything back in return

then you complain that no one wants to help you

sound about right?

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2022-02-17 17:17:04 »
dlpb helped you with your card game when you came to us for help with it, then you got your help and didnt give anything back in return

then you complain that no one wants to help you

sound about right?

What are you talking about?

He has had what he has asked of me, that you come with that seems ridiculous to me, if he has a problem with me he would have already told me.

He offered to help with that, I told him if he needed anything to contact me, and I also told him about the Honey Bee Inn, what other arguments do you have?

I only understand that you come here to throw shit if you are his representative, otherwise you are simply an idiot.

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #8 on: 2022-02-17 19:38:17 »
What are you talking about?

He has had what he has asked of me, that you come with that seems ridiculous to me, if he has a problem with me he would have already told me.

He offered to help with that, I told him if he needed anything to contact me, and I also told him about the Honey Bee Inn, what other arguments do you have?

I only understand that you come here to throw shit if you are his representative, otherwise you are simply an idiot.

he hasnt said a thing about it, its something i myself am annoyed by (you being a giant hypocrite)

i throw shit at you because you deserve it, feel free to think i'm an idiot all you want, my mensa card says otherwise

my point is... you asked for help and got it (while offering nothing in return, as i said before) - and now you are telling sob stories about how no one wants to help you
« Last Edit: 2022-02-17 20:25:10 by -Ori »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2022-02-17 20:55:35 »
Do you know exactly what happened?

What we talked about in private?

How do we stay?

Honey Bee Inn is something that everyone can want and the other was simply for something that was for me, he offered himself but I repeat... do you know everything that happened afterwards?

If you had a problem with me before, you could have told me, it's normal that it bothers me when they compare my friend's level of English with me (mine is bad), it bothers me for her and also because everyone would want to play this and it only took one person to that it was a high-level English ...

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #10 on: 2022-02-17 22:41:52 »
Do you know exactly what happened?

What we talked about in private?

How do we stay?

Honey Bee Inn is something that everyone can want and the other was simply for something that was for me, he offered himself but I repeat... do you know everything that happened afterwards?

If you had a problem with me before, you could have told me, it's normal that it bothers me when they compare my friend's level of English with me (mine is bad), it bothers me for her and also because everyone would want to play this and it only took one person to that it was a high-level English ...

do i know every word of your private conversations with him? no

but anything related to reunion development we share, obviously

you came in our discord and asked for help with the programming for your card game, and you got it in pascal with the assumption you would return the favor and develop the mod for reunion, but afterward you said you just need to have that work ported to C# for use with 7H and pretty much vanished

if the pascal code is useless to you why are you asking for help in the reunion server? by omitting this information you + turboss tricked him into helping you - thats just the fact of the matter - thats time that could have been spent furthering reunion, or playing Sonic 3

although i havent asked him i dont need to - he wrote you that .dll in pascal for a reason, if he had known you only wanted to try to port the concept he wouldnt have wasted his time

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2022-02-17 23:21:56 »
Ori, can you, just once, stop sucking that racist xenophobe's chode?

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2022-02-17 23:29:21 »
He volunteered for this, although he had no obligation, and?

You are the one who transforms this into a detective story, I had the idea of ​​how to fix it and he knew how, then how to apply it was a TurBoss thing, he didn't take advantage of anyone

What were you doing when Kugeen stole my demo?

At that time I had been working for years, I don't think you can understand it at all if you speak without having a clue about something like that

It seems that you were waiting for me because really
He's not mad at me, I think something's wrong with your life

Nice detail, but I guess I play Sonic 3 better than you :)

Pd: I repeat, you are making a circus of this, if you want to continue with things that are not related to the project,  privately
« Last Edit: 2022-02-17 23:36:03 by cloudiar »

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #13 on: 2022-02-18 03:53:39 »
if i was around when someone stole your demo i would have ripped him a new one, but i know nothing of that - it was before my time here

even though i obviously don't like how all that happened - i wouldnt have said anything at all if you were weren't droning on how no one wants to help you and everyone is out to steal your work - gimme a break with that crap

Ori, can you, just once, stop sucking that racist xenophobe's chode?

alright i'll bite - i know him better than you do and he is neither of those things

meanwhile you are a complete douchebag who has filled this forum with slurs for the mentally challenged... and now you add a little homophobia to the mix... you're obviously a class act  :roll:
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 04:04:44 by -Ori »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2022-02-18 08:42:35 »
You really are so stupid, I have never said that everyone wants to steal, sometimes I have acted badly, but I know that in the end people will have the credit they deserve, especially Mystare by Makou Reactor, he knows that its first is born from him, he knows that I appreciate it just as others know it, if FF7OR is not so good it will be my responsibility, if it is a resounding success, thanks to them, and I am willing to share honors, it is not my own glory, that is why I have always been open to collaborations with this (although many years later, someone did)

Probably because I'm the one who has spent the most years rebuilding the game globally, trying to be as respectful as possible with the original concept, mostly this project is a legacy

You have no idea what it's like to spend more than 10 years preparing something that nobody can try because it started being stolen, this has probably been a bigger problem than the passivity of some people who are here and just wait for the content

Also thanks to people like you who try to intoxicate this, the most complete project will be born, without even thinking about it, this shit stinks of "true remake", I'm sorry, I hope you stop crying one day, others do things that you wouldn't even do in 4 lives, not even using the continues, and game over...

In the end being objective sooner or later you will end up playing some of my work, I hope you come here to say if this is "shit" or really brilliant, if not you are banned :P
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 08:59:17 by cloudiar »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2022-02-18 11:11:51 »
 :roll:  We didn't want DLPB here to start shit, we don't need anyone to do it on his behalf - whether he's aware of it or not.

This isn't the place for this. This has nothing to do with this mod. If you want to continue this, do it in private.

Cloudiar, I've never seen you ask for help myself, but you might find more responses on the Discord. it's way more active.

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #16 on: 2022-02-18 14:01:03 »
In the end being objective sooner or later you will end up playing some of my work, I hope you come here to say if this is "shit" or really brilliant, if not you are banned :P

that's not how i operate, i dont say any mod is crap just because i dont like the author, and in fact i apologize that this has nothing to do with this mod, but YOU brought these topics into this thread, not me - i only had a lot to say about it:
I think it's obvious that these facts bother me, she has done it without liking the game while many fanboys here prefer to play the same game again, here each one to their fun or to their own glory.

FF7OR is just Final Fantasy VII OVA Remake, if you don't know me too it's probably because my demo was stolen about 8 years ago, I've had to work in the shadows because other people prefer to copy rather than work.

many times you come off as very unappreciative toward the community - screaming at the rooftops for help with your project and yelling at tool makers when their tools dont work for your project, you claim no one helps you when in fact you've been helped with nothing in return, and then of course you also want protection here from thieves that don't exist just because it happened once years ago

you reap what you sow, mate

i have watched your youtube channel and your mod looks interesting, and not just this one but you have other works that seem like really cool to me as well - but i cant comment on how good they are without playing it first and there are no files here yet
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 14:15:37 by -Ori »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2022-02-18 15:57:37 »
With the only person that I have had differences in reference to tools is with Mystare, a naive person like you cannot understand enough what it means to break so much work, that you say that I am ungrateful for that reason is ridiculous, we have simply lacked communication, for barrier of the language and more things, but he knows that I will always be grateful to him.

Besides, that's between him and me, you have no right to interfere and you don't have the right to interfere here either, you've only come in to throw shit, when you should have understood why I've bothered, although normally my manners aren't the best.

What other apps am I complaining about? kimera? ProudClod? Wall market? Touchscript?

I got angry about the unfortunate comment about the translation and I took the opportunity to say that nobody was interested in helping about something that could be perfectly official, when things like that are of interest and they also complain, I repeat, it is logical that I get angry.

When I talk about interested people I don't generalize in qhimm, I've also been robbed out of here, you only talk about what you know here, you don't really know me.

-My rebuilt Sector 7 cutscenes were released before they premiered in my game (FF7 End Core).

-I have given complete fields privately, even my "Auction Loveless", this took whole months of work.

-I have said many times that when my project is completely finished I am willing to offer the main equity (something that Kuugen did not respect)

-I am willing to share True Honey Bee Inn without even finishing my work

-I continue to give support to guys who tell me about problems editing ff7

That's how ungrateful I am? You say the bad but what about the rest? because you don't really know me, you only base yourself on your own conclusions by the Triple Triad and forum posts, congratulations but it's not enough friend. I always said it and I always will say it, even if I finish this and was crowned as the "king", the teachers here will always be companions like Mystare or my friend TurBoss, the people who started this from the beginning, amen.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2022-02-18 16:24:07 »
alright i'll bite - i know him better than you do and he is neither of those things

meanwhile you are a complete douchebag who has filled this forum with slurs for the mentally challenged... and now you add a little homophobia to the mix... you're obviously a class act  :roll:

Dude is literally a nationalist, veering damn close to fascist, and you don't think he's racist or xenophobic?  Never read his posts about how immigrants are bad and need to get out of Britain?  Or his posts about how Brexit is a good thing?  Sure thing. 

As far as various slurs referring to the mentally challenged, you know what, I'll give you a point there; I could sit here and say it was a different time and what was considered acceptable then isn't considered acceptable now, but that's no excuse.  That being said, Dan -IS- mentally challenged so it's not like it was inaccurate or anything.

Now... the homophobia thing; I -WAS- going to just let you sit here and whine, but uhh, that's sort of out of left field.  You either have a problem with me telling you to stop sucking his dick (which is different from telling you to stop sucking dick in general, and THAT would be homophobic; not so much if I'm telling you to stop sucking a specific dick), or with me calling him a chode (which is just a word for a dick that's shorter than it is wide, which isn't a half-bad description of Dan)....  More than that though.... you realize you're literally telling a bisexual transwoman that they're homophobic, right?  Kind of a ridiculous statement if you ask me.

So go ahead, cry more, whatever, everyone's already told you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, we don't want you here.  So uhh, what is it the kids say these days? It's cope, right?  Cope.

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #19 on: 2022-02-18 18:05:12 »
Dude is literally a nationalist, veering damn close to fascist, and you don't think he's racist or xenophobic?  Never read his posts about how immigrants are bad and need to get out of Britain?  Or his posts about how Brexit is a good thing?  Sure thing. 

As far as various slurs referring to the mentally challenged, you know what, I'll give you a point there; I could sit here and say it was a different time and what was considered acceptable then isn't considered acceptable now, but that's no excuse.  That being said, Dan -IS- mentally challenged so it's not like it was inaccurate or anything.

Now... the homophobia thing; I -WAS- going to just let you sit here and whine, but uhh, that's sort of out of left field.  You either have a problem with me telling you to stop sucking his dick (which is different from telling you to stop sucking dick in general, and THAT would be homophobic; not so much if I'm telling you to stop sucking a specific dick), or with me calling him a chode (which is just a word for a dick that's shorter than it is wide, which isn't a half-bad description of Dan)....  More than that though.... you realize you're literally telling a bisexual transwoman that they're homophobic, right?  Kind of a ridiculous statement if you ask me.

So go ahead, cry more, whatever, everyone's already told you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, we don't want you here.  So uhh, what is it the kids say these days? It's cope, right?  Cope.

when you tell someone they suck penis as an insult to them (which is what you did) - its offensive to gay people... end of story, whether you try to include yourself in the group has no bearing on anything - you're obviously a moron

and racism/xenophobia are two different things you are trying to lump together, xenophobia is just a fear of foreigners - most fears are irrational
in any case a brit thinking brexit is a good thing and even wanting immigrants out of the country certainly does not equal racism

so in short... you're wrong about everything you just said and obviously you're not too bright, keep trying though buddy  ;)

I got angry about the unfortunate comment about the translation and I took the opportunity to say that nobody was interested in helping about something that could be perfectly official, when things like that are of interest and they also complain, I repeat, it is logical that I get angry.

listen, its the same with me - i know you have done some very quality work but you also have a "me and my mod are all that matters" attitude, then when you pair that with "i have to work in the shadows" and these small putdowns to people who haven't helped you, i also take serious issue with that and get angry... especially when you dont participate in the community other than to show up when you need help or tease a mod that stays unreleased here

nowadays you are better off releasing your work here to keep it from getting stolen, so we all can see the files posted under your username, but whatever
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 18:27:12 by -Ori »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2022-02-18 19:22:36 »
Again you surprise me with more stupidity.

I can't be aware of this, 99.999% of the time involved in the project is mine, I can't be worrying about everyone, isn't it enough for the community to share the work of more than ten years?

To think that I do all this alone is already more than too much, I would have liked to receive more support because most of my work is neutral and respects the original content, but what happened with Kuugen and also being in Spanish that complicates things

NT is the only mod that can come close in amount of time, but still I've been working for more years, most of my work doesn't exist in videos, nor is it documented

Is not sufficient? Do I have to make some tool for you to be happy? Very good, but the only thing that would do is an algorithm so that every stupid thing you write is eliminated, then you would quickly fall into oblivion

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #21 on: 2022-02-18 21:19:08 »
you have my word this will be my last post in this thread (unless that cupcake douchebag responds here instead of sending a pm, in which case i will definitely respond), because this mod does not deserve a whole page of arguments, and that was not my original intention

but you keep missing the point, *I* dont need a damn thing from you, and the only way i'll play your mod is if it is included in The Reunion, because thats the main project i'm involved in

1) you show up in the community ONLY when YOU need help - you even admit this, 99.999% of your time is focused on your own mod

2) i'm active here, tsunamods discord, qhimm discord, reunion discord and i've never seen you help a single person, not even attempt to help but i HAVE seen you ask for help numerous times... you even asked me for help with some UI stuff... even if you are helping people privately all over the place (which you aren't) thats not very helpful because then the public cant read it and get the same help

3) you dont share like you say, picking and choosing who you want to share with is not the same thing as sharing with the community

i dont think there is anything wrong with any of those things, but if this is how you engage the community you lose the right to say the garbage you said in my quotes without being challenged on it - because if you are going to point the finger at others saying they are crappy community members who wont help and are fanboys looking for their own glory or whatever, i'm pointing the finger right back at you
« Last Edit: 2022-02-18 21:24:15 by -Ori »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2022-02-18 21:30:14 »
Enough all of you. If you guys want to be asshats take it to discord DM or send a PM. Ignoring a moderator is a good way to get banned. Next post in here that is not related to the mod that person gets muted for as long as i feel like.

orichalcon

• View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #23 on: 2022-02-19 06:13:00 »
Cloudiar contacted me in private and I sincerely apologize for this entire thread's contents.  Its wasn't completely motivated by it, but I indeed let the private incident mentioned at the beginning spillover into public, which was completely unnecessary.

and to clarify I never did think Cloudiar and/or Turboss were trying to maliciously trick anybody, just that due to circumstances that was the end result of what happened - regardless that information shouldnt even be here

Now I need to go watch the legendary football coach Herm Edward's speech titled "Don't Press Send"

I also don't think Cloudiar should have any warnings or 'watched' symbol, I'm a big boy and nothing he said was unreasonable for his own defense - I expected much worse
« Last Edit: 2022-02-19 06:32:24 by -Ori »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2022-02-19 06:18:37 »
:roll: 
Cloudiar, I've never seen you ask for help myself, but you might find more responses on the Discord. it's way more active.

You're right, but the language barrier also makes it difficult, I'll try to make time for people there to meet, thanks