Author Topic: Mexican drug lord thanks El Presidente Obama for cannabis prohibition  (Read 32351 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
kud, we arent stupid.  It is clear to see that you were the first to try baiting and you did it blatantly, and then when a mod gets pissed you claim it is a conspiracy and bad 'ol seifer needs banning cause he shouldnt be here.

Get real.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
kud, we arent stupid.  It is clear to see that you were the first to try baiting and you did it blatantly, and then when a mod gets pissed you claim it is a conspiracy and bad 'ol seifer needs banning cause he shouldnt be here.

Get real.

I thought I was on ignore.

I also thought that I had adopted a pro-legalisation stance long before you came to the thread. Am I baiting if, after you come to a thread, I continue to make an argument that I was already making?

Completely Unrelated is going to be deleted all because you start harassing the mods every time someone disagrees with you. You're ruining it for everyone.

The hilarious thing is that this is exactly how your fight with Jari started. You were losing a fight that you started, so you started harassing him with PMs, ordering(!) him to get rid of those nasty people. It backfired. Then you started harassing Qhimm to get rid of Jari. It didn't work. Now you're still harassing people through PM whenever you don't get your way. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! >:(

It's a shame that CU is going to be deleted. So many people enjoyed coming here and chatting away, having fun. But some people seem determined to destroy everything.

Anyway, regardless of whether CU gets deleted and regardless of whether you have me on ignore or not, I'm putting you on ignore. In the unlikely event that your behaviour doesn't get the board deleted, it will be a breath of fresh air to be able to have a thread where we can talk about a controversial subject without resorting to name calling.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
It was you who started the ad hominem dude, and it generally always is ;)  We always seem to keep coming back to what I did (all for nothing hmm) over a year ago too, where you are concerned.  regardless yes, I think you having me on ignore as well will be great.\

While we are at it, your friend Jari tried sabotaging the forum, and don't think I am that stupid that I don't know what you are about as well.  2 peas in a pod.
« Last Edit: 2011-07-30 01:01:59 by DLPB »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
I cannot speak for when you joined as I was a year behind you. I do know that much of the time I have been here there has been need for moderators. Being an admin (or moderator) is not a divine calling, but it is a job that I take seriously. Part of that job is to try and make these forums run smoothly, reduce or eliminate flame wars, and try to encourage the main point of this forum; to learn about and improve the Sqeenix games that we all enjoy. Completely Unrelated helps none of these goals and hinders some quite a bit. In my honest opinion completely unrelated is completely useless. Theres a whole fucking internet out there to have squabbles on and read the latest news.

I need to think on this some more.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
I cannot speak for when you joined as I was a year behind you. I do know that much of the time I have been here there has been need for moderators. Being an admin (or moderator) is not a divine calling, but it is a job that I take seriously. Part of that job is to try and make these forums run smoothly, reduce or eliminate flame wars, and try to encourage the main point of this forum; to learn about and improve the Sqeenix games that we all enjoy. Completely Unrelated helps none of these goals and hinders some quite a bit. In my honest opinion completely unrelated is completely useless. Theres a whole fucking internet out there to have squabbles on and read the latest news.

I need to think on this some more.

Clearly you do need to think about it some more.

The forums would be much poorer for having lost CU. The number of posts you've had here suggests that you might miss it too.

CU has also been around for an awfully long time. How come it never caused problems before, but it is now apparently the forum's kryptonite? Don't say that it's because there are more flamewars nowadays, because there aren't. I genuinely don't see any difference between CU now and CU years ago, and yet you seem to think that CU is now the cancer that is killing the qhimm forums. The only cancer killing the forums is this attitude of "I must moderate every single post!". We don't need this attitude. We never needed it before and we don't need it now.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Clearly you do need to think about it some more.

The forums would be much poorer for having lost CU. The number of posts you've had here suggests that you might miss it too.

CU has also been around for an awfully long time. How come it never caused problems before, but it is now apparently the forum's kryptonite? Don't say that it's because there are more flamewars nowadays, because there aren't. I genuinely don't see any difference between CU now and CU years ago, and yet you seem to think that CU is now the cancer that is killing the qhimm forums. The only cancer killing the forums is this attitude of "I must moderate every single post!". We don't need this attitude. We never needed it before and we don't need it now.

You must have a poor memory. I clearly remember Unrelated being the reason moderation was needed in the first place. Anyways you are entitled to you opinion, even though it has no bearing on what the staff decides.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
You must have a poor memory. I clearly remember Unrelated being the reason moderation was needed in the first place.

Oh yes, the forum needs some moderation. We need spambots and people with the wrong amount of chromosomes to be banned.

What it doesn't need is moderator intervention every single time two people disagree.

Anyways you are entitled to you opinion, even though it has no bearing on what the staff decides.

Oh no, it has no bearing.

You'll just realise that I was right six months after making a disastrous decision. That's how things work around here.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Le sigh.

Locked until I decide what to do.

Good night.

obesebear

• View Profile
Well now, this thread has sure turned interesting all of a sudden.  Look, I won't lie to you guys, I kind of miss the days where I was the only one with power and could go around banning who I pleased and making all of the rules, but fact is, that was a lot of work and it made coming here quite miserable.

Here are my thoughts, this thread is fine and has had attention brought to it much to prematurely.  However, both sl1982 and Bosola appear to think otherwise, and though I may disagree, I will not be one to undermine either of them. If they choose to ban people or even close this whole forum, I will definitely express my opinion on the matter, but if they ultimately feel they are making the best decision, so be it.

HOWEVER, my whole point of making this post is to make it once again perfectly clear to everyone (specifically the 3 involved in this thread) that if I feel this thread or any future threads reach the point of flaming others, it doesn't matter how long you've been here or how much you've contributed, I will ban you and continue banning any proxies you may decide to hide behind.

Now then, here is what I suggest happen, the lot of you put each other on your ignore lists.  Why? Because whenever you're in a thread together it always turns to whining and finger pointing, and has really gotten old at this point.  It's not even interesting to read anymore.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Access to unrelated has been removed from the offending members. Access to these forums is a privilege not a right.