Author Topic: Post Your Desktop  (Read 61228 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
Re: Post Your Desktop
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-06 00:35:49 »
hellbringer-So I've tried having transparent themes but I can't find one that is actually my taste. Yours look good so... Where did you download yours?? Hehe
EDIT: Nevermind I've find a useful step in youtube. And I challenge you if you have messier and dirtier room than me you really are hell. ;D

VG se7en is the theme. It's a nice theme. Doesn't work unless you have Windows 7 of course

I wish there was a way to have the superbar on XP...  Without using a program that sucks... like ViGlance

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-06 01:02:40 »
hellbringer-So I've tried having transparent themes but I can't find one that is actually my taste. Yours look good so... Where did you download yours?? Hehe
EDIT: Nevermind I've find a useful step in youtube. And I challenge you if you have messier and dirtier room than me you really are hell. ;D

VG se7en is the theme. It's a nice theme. Doesn't work unless you have Windows 7 of course

I wish there was a way to have the superbar on XP...  Without using a program that sucks... like ViGlance
I could switch to windows 7 just for that superbar.. Although I'm lazy making ff7 run on windows 7.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-06 03:01:00 »

I could switch to windows 7 just for that superbar.. Although I'm lazy making ff7 run on windows 7.

FF VII is why I'm not on Windows 7.  Netbook + Windows 7 = Fine..  Netbook + Final Fantasy VII + Windows 7 = Fine..  Netbook + Windows 7 + Final Fantasy VII + Aali's Custom Driver = Total and Utter Crap

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-06 03:22:28 »
Win7 x64 + FF7 + Aali's driver + Team Ave Patch = Flawless Victory

I'm willing to bet your netbook has an intel videocard, those seem to have issues from what i've seen.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-06 04:21:17 »

I'm willing to bet your netbook has an intel videocard, those seem to have issues from what i've seen.

Yep, Mobile Intel Express 945 Chipset Family, according to CCleaner.  Works fine with Windows 7, Works fine with Aali's driver (well, save for things like the post-processing, but that wouldn't really work on here anyway), just not with them together.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-06 04:39:47 »

Me too, except for some reason aali's can't handle post processing without stutering during camera movement or sometime dropping fps to 20 during dialouge.(I have 3x hd 5770's crossfired too even though its only reading one card, it should still handle postproccesing...)

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-06-06 06:02:10 »
Oh btw I searched and it is possible to have superbar on xp. I'll try it and hope it works. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #32 on: 2010-06-06 06:30:33 »

Lol You have Utoorent on your desktop..

PIRATER!!!!  J/K, ya dont have to be a pirater to have torrent programs...I have Bittorrent

:D i only steal teh movies, occasionally an older game, but only the ones that i have no respect to buy. this of course means, i did not pirate ff7 nor 8, i respect these games way to much.

The Simpsons movie, not so much

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-06-06 06:37:13 »

:D i only steal teh movies, occasionally an older game, but only the ones that i have no respect to buy. this of course means, i did not pirate ff7 nor 8, i respect these games way to much.

Rofl @ The Simpsons Movie... No way I'd EVER pay for it either. I pirated Milo and Otis the other day, but only because I can not locate a copy to buy ANYWHERE.(If you havent ever seen the adventures of milo and otis, and you can handle a kiddie geared movie, its GREAT! I mostly watch it for nostalgic reasons though)

2-hour later EDIT: You know, aero flip and the effects added to your superbar by having the 7 theme are much nicer than the superbar itself...
« Last Edit: 2010-06-06 07:51:02 by jeffdamann »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-06-06 18:00:50 »

Rofl @ The Simpsons Movie... No way I'd EVER pay for it either.

Am I the only person who didn't think it was that bad?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-06-06 18:11:33 »

Rofl @ The Simpsons Movie... No way I'd EVER pay for it either.

Am I the only person who didn't think it was that bad?
Nope. I rather enjoyed it, and it was certainly better than the season of the TV show that preceded its release, easily the worst season of the show. Heck, since the movie came out, I've noticed that the show has been gradually improving, each season slightly better than the last. It's still not GREAT, but at least it's watchable again.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-06-06 18:34:01 »

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-06-06 23:54:11 »
Beautiful Nightmarish, but what about this?

My new wallpaper since the old one was WWE related and I like skulls and play the guitar(check my user here on youtube to see some crappy vids..)

That sort of wants to look like and ED from IRON MAIDEN, one of my favorite, yet extremely gay, bands(Queen and Rush are extremely gay too, but I dont like Queen)
« Last Edit: 2010-06-06 23:55:55 by jeffdamann »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-06-07 20:39:46 »
Why do I get the feeling that my desktop doesn't fit in...? Oh well, HAS A BUNNEH. ^_^

« Reply #39 on: 2010-06-07 22:21:42 »

<3
My awesome desktop! 

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-06-10 18:57:52 »
Here's mine:

Is it sugoi?

Nah, here's my real one:

In case you're wondering, "show desktop icons" are turned off and the taskbar is auto-hidden. Here's what it looks like when it's shown:

As you can tell, I like simplicity!

BTW, it's a rotating background. Every 30 minutes, a new picture of Nanami becomes the background. There's even a Nanami sound scheme; it's delightfully cute, but she kept saying chin-chin so I had to turn one of the sounds off. What do you think she wanted?

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: 2010-06-10 22:43:34 »
Here's mine:

Someone's being spending too much time on /g/.

BUT NO TIME FOR LOVE, DESKTOP FRED!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010-06-11 14:05:09 »
f*** desktops, let's have some google homepages. I've just found out that the background can be changed!

And no, I'm not spamming; I'm fulfilling obesebear's wish for a Konata pic in every thread ;)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-08-26 09:11:23 »
1) NECRO-ING MY OWN THREAD

2) OH GOD MY WINDOWS XP FORGOT IT ISN'T WINDOWS 7

3) BILLY MAYS MODE: ON

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010-08-27 04:52:15 »

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010-08-27 08:24:35 »
Here is mine :

*insert svelt and beautiful naked girl here*
« Last Edit: 2010-08-27 18:25:09 by Armorvil »

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010-08-27 09:00:13 »
You do realize that posting nude pictures (in which ever form) is against the rules right?. Anyway I hope the woman on your desktop finds herself in the near future a ham sandwich  >:(

EDIT: On a side note I wish the for once I could visit a site without seeing some womens junk all over my screen!.

-It makes me look like a perv...>_>
« Last Edit: 2010-08-27 09:08:30 by Mako »

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #47 on: 2010-08-27 12:06:06 »
isn't amazing how windows always looks like windows :P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010-08-27 13:21:54 »
I come here and I see a 403. I am now disappointed and curious. ;D

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #49 on: 2010-08-27 16:12:33 »
EDIT: On a side note I wish the for once I could visit a site without seeing some womens junk all over my screen!.
-It makes me look like a perv...>_>

oh and i thought u were a perv :P

I come here and I see a 403. I am now disappointed and curious. ;D

mako being a perv thats what we missed ..... (i think) :)