Read this first! > FAQs and Tutorials

Helpful Charts by DynamixDJ

<< < (8/8)

Kaldarasha:
Don't deal with this. It is useful for moders, who needs to plan their difficulty mod or for those, who make a walkthrough for the game.

jmp434:
Oh ok, thanks you Kaldarasha :)

DynamixDJ:
Yeah, the idea behind this topic is to make a series of useful charts and other documents that portray more information than can be found in the majority FAQs which have been designed for the gamer; these charts have been designed for the modders.

The above posts are in regards to a spreadsheet that I'm working on that is firstly a database of all enemies, formations, and field maps those formations appear on; and secondly it is a calculator that works out the average EXP, AP, GIL etc for each area. This tool will be particularly useful to anyone who is planning on making a mod; their entire enemy database can be drafted out first.

DynamixDJ:
I have updated my Enemy Formation Charts to V1.1:

- I've given it a Complete and thorough once-over for errors.
 - Average Exp, AP and Gil has been included in the "ENCOUNTERS BY FIELD ID" section.

I'm still working on the calculator that myself and NFITC1 discussed a while back. It's turned into a massive database that can do a whole heap of things. It can already calculate Damage Overflow, and can pull an entire area's worth of enemies + stats simply by inputting the field map ID. I'm currently filling in the enemies Attack Data (nearly 1000 entries, ugh); my plan is to create a bestiary that is as thorough as it can possibly be. If anyone would like to test the work I've already done then PM me and I'll send you the current version.

Anyway, the original purpose of the calculator is finished, which was to calculate the true averages for each screen. here is the absolute best of every area:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197341-final-fantasy-vii/73867194

-Edit- V1.1.1 Uploaded, which includes the average Qty pf enemies for each area

DynamixDJ:
Fwiw, I've been steadily working on and off this thing for the last three years, and now my Enemy Database & Calculator is finally complete:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18624.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version