Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress

<< < (2/17) > >>

Vaake:
Made an account just for this thread to express my thanks for putting all the graphical mods in one place, so thank you!  8)

Hopefully I'll be able to lend my hand at modding one of these days, starting with a full hi-quality reimagined soundtrack.

oraclex:

--- Quote from: Mcindus on 2016-12-25 07:32:27 ---After the magic mod is complete, I'll be working on a basic installer

--- End quote ---
Would love to see an installer, like 7th heaven.
Be waiting for that until Ill give FFVIII another go.

Mcindus:

--- Quote from: oraclex on 2017-01-14 15:02:39 ---Would love to see an installer, like 7th heaven.
Be waiting for that until Ill give FFVIII another go.

--- End quote ---

I can't do something as involved as 7th heaven :(  I don't know who to ask for help in that regard, honestly.

I would love to be able to give people the option to enable only the mods they want, the languages they want, and the 'versions' of the mods (like which controller icons to use, font options, etc.)
But that seems to be a long way off.

First, I'm only going to be able to create an installer that drops files and folders into (hopefully) the correct locations for the users.  You will still have to update each mod individually whenever a new one comes out... but at least you'll be able to install everything in one go with my first attempt.  Sadly, it might be a few months out, as I have been hired as an Environmental/Texture Artist and 3d World Builder for an upcoming MMORPG.

Fendera:
you guys are great!

Mortael:
I would just love to say a big thank you for crediting me in this project and I would very much love to continue to be a part of it. Let's keep up the good work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version