Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress

<< < (17/17)

Lolopechka:
Hey, are these mods still in development? because I decided to get the hashmaps and upscaled the magics,  I already did 35/50, I did in a Spanish version of the game I'm new with the creation of mods so Idk if other languages need different hashmaps if someone knows tell me.

eisgiga:

--- Quote from: Lolopechka on 2022-02-08 18:33:44 ---Hey, are these mods still in development? because I decided to get the hashmaps and upscaled the magics,  I already did 35/50, I did in a Spanish version of the game I'm new with the creation of mods so Idk if other languages need different hashmaps if someone knows tell me.

--- End quote ---
Great :)
I hope it works also for the english version :)

nowy00:
Where i can find FMV upscaled (FFVIII Steam 2013)?
In this topic ( https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16922.0 ) link is dead.

nonki:
Installed Lunatic Pandora and it won't start and now neither will the game (without LP). First there were MSVCR100.DLL problems then when i installed the redists (broken links on steam page) it still didnt work so i copied all the DLLs to the FF8 directory... Now I get an error 0xc000007b the application was unable to start correctly.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version