Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8:Remastered] Lionheart: Remastered -Weapons- v2.0

<< < (3/3)

LeonhartGR:
Hey ERAISERZEE this is as I told you. You are using low res character textures. Look at rebirth flame high res textures to see how you have to do the ones you are using. They have to be in the exact size/res like the ones in the rebirth flame mod. There is also a low res weapon pack to be compatible with the rest of the mods, including the ones you are using but the high res upscaled weapons look a lot better.

ERAISERZEE:
OK thank you
LeonhartGR I read the post on discord and I realized that the weapons must be compatible with the textures of the characters, although I do not know if there is a limit to the size of the textures of the characters.
and i found that my problem stemmed from my pc pretending to copy the hd_new folder hahaha.

LeonhartGR:
Nice! If you upload it let me know on Discord too if you want. Thanks man! Keep it up! 🤟

RuinaLux:
Is it possible to restore transparency for Lionheart in the Remaster? It being a solid blade kills me for some reason. It had a glowy appearance before, like the blade was made of light. Now it looks like it's made of blue metal or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version