Author Topic: I made a pretty cool interactive final fantasy webpage, want do you think?  (Read 2990 times)

Comrade_Jonathan

• View Profile
Hi, I posted here a few time in the past, trying to get bootleg to work with certain mods (which it now does, thank you)! Anyways, I thought I might share a fan page I'm working on with you guys. It's attached to one of my other DNS's because well, I haven't decided whether I will be keeping the page or not. If people like it I will keep it and buy a DNS for it. If not I'll probably abandon project.

http://politicalambition.org/Tier1/Secret/Secret.html

Anyways, it has music animations from distant worlds/black mages/OST for XIII-2, VIII, VII, VI more coming soon. All high quality tracks. When you click on a track it will trigger a background slideshow featuring pictures related to the FF game, if you change games and click on a new OST. It will change the background slide show you see. You can hover over tabs on the left of the screen and they will stretch out and provide options for the game you want peruse. So far all it has is the OST option, but I might make some canvas js games :D I am working on trivia games and triple triad. Anyways tell me what you think!

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
You should probably change the cursor to a finger when you hover over the things on the side.

Comrade_Jonathan

• View Profile
You should probably change the cursor to a finger when you hover over the things on the side.

fixed :D thanks, I never even thought of that.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Cool! There's a second icon when I move the cursor through the icons tab on the left. I can see only the half of it.

Comrade_Jonathan

• View Profile
Cool! There's a second icon when I move the cursor through the icons tab on the left. I can see only the half of it.

Oh! that is just a place holder. There will be multiple options to choose from on each sliding panel, so I will eventually extend them.