Author Topic: [FF7PC] apz cloud field, black texture, apzbuster texid5 (2012-09-24)  (Read 113917 times)

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
Re: apz cloud field/ apz buster with new tex id
« Reply #75 on: 2012-09-01 23:57:16 »
@total9999 you posted this asking for help on the ultima edition.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11757.msg162988#msg162988
the ultima edition is a pirated, broken, torn apart version that is only downloaded or torrented. it is not an official release. when you say you need help on the ultima edition your admitting to piracy of the game. the mods then add you to the group pirates and that group gets a pirate avatar.

so to answer your questions we can say you have a pirated copy because you said so yourself.
that idiot was a mod following rules unlike yourself
ps dont degrade threads with petty insults and comments and respect the mods.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012-09-02 05:27:50 »
All the other mods work, just this didn't, and how you can say i have a pirated copy? O_o
Just because some idiot changed my avatar?
P.S.
by the way no one ask your help.

1) You're talking to the idiot GLOBAL MOTHERHELLOING MODERATOR who changed your avatar.

2) He changed your avatar because of this thread http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11757.0 where you illustrated that you had the "Ultima" or "Ultimate" edition, which can only be obtained through piracy

3) Did you think we'd forget about the contents of that thread, because we're here instead?  Didn't think so.  You can kindly go PONIES off now.

Just because totall9999 has an attitude problem doesn't mean you need to as well. I cleaned up your message a bit. ~Covarr
« Last Edit: 2012-09-02 14:28:07 by Covarr »

total9999

• Pirate
  • arrr matey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012-09-02 09:10:54 »
1) You're talking to the idiot GLOBAL MOTHERf*ckING MODERATOR who changed your avatar.

2) He changed your avatar because of this thread http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11757.0 where you illustrated that you had the "Ultima" or "Ultimate" edition, which can only be obtained through piracy

3) Did you think we'd forget about the contents of that thread, because we're here instead?  Didn't think so.  You can kindly go f*ck off now.
Someone changed the title of the discussion, and if isn't you i think you can discover who did it, and why you think i have a ultima edition? because i use a ISO file to run the game?
P.S.
and if you want continue that discussion type me in private i don't want to get dirty that topic anymore.
P.S.2
@omega res novae
I respect th admins when they respect the rules who they made by himself, instead they call me pirate without ask any explanation.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-02 09:23:35 by total9999 »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012-09-02 13:30:24 »
Your screenshot showed a few files which are exactly the same as those in the Ultima Edition, as well as some other pirated versions. ISOs? Fine, a lot of us make our own to get around the CD check. But those specific ISOs? They are from Ultima Edition. Vgr recognized them and so did I. Not to mention, I'm fairly certain your error message is one that shows up when attempting to use Ultima Edition.

Lying to us and acting indignant isn't in your best interest. Even if we didn't have a rule about it, many mods and tweaks don't work right with non-official versions; there's all kinds of problems that have been added by stupid pirates who don't know what they're doing, so they changed a bunch of stuff for no reason before uploading it, and it makes it not work right with mods. Attempting to use anything but a legitimate copy of the game is just asking for something to go wrong.

If you wanna post proof that you have the PC version of the game (photo of CDs, preferably next to a sheet of paper with your username on it), we'll gladly provide support for your game... provided you stop with the insults and show some respect to site staff.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-02 13:37:35 by Covarr »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2012-09-02 18:08:41 »
Someone changed the title of the discussion, and if isn't you i think you can discover who did it, and why you think i have a ultima edition? because i use a ISO file to run the game?
P.S.
and if you want continue that discussion type me in private i don't want to get dirty that topic anymore.
P.S.2
@omega res novae
I respect th admins when they respect the rules who they made by himself, instead they call me pirate without ask any explanation.

Because they don't need any explanation, you're using a pirated copy, case closed.  If you happened to have bought it (this has been known in the past), sorry, you got hosed, fucked, screwed, prison raped without so much as a reach around, whatever the fuck you wanna call it.  You're using a pirated copy, it's really that simple.

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2012-09-02 18:36:19 »
@total its been decided from your previous posts that you using a pirated version. want to get out of pirate status post pic of cds next to paper with your screenname. if you "made" isos of your cds and you "lost" the cds and you cant "find" or your friend has them or what ever excuse you have that means your ff7 is illegitimate. this forum is not a courtroom its better safe than sorry. you dont have to be proven guilty only suspected. and as it is real simple to prove your innocence we dont sympathize

@hemoor covarr has cleaned up your previous post. so dont post more for him to clean up.

both of you this thread is about models apz's cloud outside of battle field world etc. by having betty spats you are reducing the quality of this thread. have your nonsense behind the closed doors of a pm or somewhere else

@buster swd does the last link you posted contain everything  from before just with fixes and should it be updated in op?

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2012-09-03 01:38:29 »
Yeah.The V1 have transparentcy problem,V2 have flicking head problem and both V1 and V2 have Zack's head problem.V3 don't have any problems for now.

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2012-09-03 01:44:47 »
alright im updating op with link for v3. thanks again for doing all this.

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2012-09-03 09:37:46 »
Hey @Buster Swd. Just asking, is this a texture problem on Cloud's back under his belt or is normal?  ???

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/68476910.png/

« Last Edit: 2012-09-03 09:59:18 by BlackSupper »

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012-09-03 10:34:17 »
Hey @Buster Swd. Just asking, is this a texture problem on Cloud's back under his belt or is normal?  ???

@BlackSupper:The belt?Definitely texture problem.I just don't know why.It's look fine in kimera.

About high-us and chocobo model,which arm should I choose?
This?

Or this?

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2012-09-03 12:23:10 »
Well, the first one doesn't seem so bad. It kinda looks like a shadow from the forearm to the hand. For me, I like the first one. :)

..Or you should upload both for them fans of Apz Cloud to choose which one they like.

EDIT: Wait, what's the problem with the hand again?
What about this one? It looks fine.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-03 12:30:27 by BlackSupper »

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012-09-03 13:10:14 »
The problem is the model's hand and lower arm are using the same bone and the skeleton doesn't accept to pieces in one bone.Basically,if I add the lower arm,the hand dissapear and in reverse.Like I said before,if the model look right,the texture don't look right so I can only use the pieces that doesn't need texture such as prp pieces(The second picture).I have tried add the arm and hand a lot of time.When I save it in kimera,it looked okay but when I open it again,the hand messes up.Same problem with the boot.I was like: %)#@  :x

The image above IS the one in the first picture,you know?
Guess i'll release the first one along with the belt texture fix tomorrow,then.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-03 13:18:00 by Buster Swd »

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2012-09-03 13:36:40 »
this might work.
convert to 3ds
import to blender
join
export as 3ds
reimport to game

ill give it a try sometime today. are there any other pieces like this?  by joining them in blender it may keep the uvs and also be one part

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012-09-03 13:57:11 »
The problem is the model's hand and lower arm are using the same bone and the skeleton doesn't accept to pieces in one bone.Basically,if I add the lower arm,the hand dissapear and in reverse.Like I said before,if the model look right,the texture don't look right so I can only use the pieces that doesn't need texture such as prp pieces(The second picture).I have tried add the arm and hand a lot of time.When I save it in kimera,it looked okay but when I open it again,the hand messes up.Same problem with the boot.I was like: %)#@  :x

The image above IS the one in the first picture,you know?
Guess i'll release the first one along with the belt texture fix tomorrow,then.

I see. Well, whatever you need to do to make it good, just go with it. :)
Also, do you think you can re-do the field model to blink Cloud's eyes? Just wondering.

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012-09-03 23:30:10 »
here you go buster sword. i used blender to combine the forearms and hands into one file each. i did it using the original forearms and hands from apzs release. so you have some resizing to do. but this will help keep as much of apz model in his model

https://rapidshare.com/files/1087062049/foream and hands.zip

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012-09-03 23:31:34 »

THIS IS FROM APZ HIMSELF. This showed up when I first released the new APZ Cloud. But then it was fixed in the following FINAL release. Grab the new upload and it'll solve that problem

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012-09-04 00:16:30 »
black supper isnt talking about the double sided belt thing. v3 doesnt have double sided belts so i believe its safe to assume buster swd is using the texture from your final release. black suppers issue idk what it is but i just tried v3 and didnt have it.

idk what hell be fixing

i stand corrected. i see what black suppers problem was. i only see when cloud is close to the front of the screen. also i missed the double belt things because the torso is sitting lower on the hips.

@apz so he has to switch out the hips for the new ones. what other fixes have you made from the first rerelease to the final. i only ask to avoid extra work
« Last Edit: 2012-09-04 00:50:20 by omega res novae »

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2012-09-04 01:56:08 »
I see. Well, whatever you need to do to make it good, just go with it. :)
Also, do you think you can re-do the field model to blink Cloud's eyes? Just wondering.
@BlackSupper:I don't know how to make cloud's eye blink yet.

THIS IS FROM APZ HIMSELF. This showed up when I first released the new APZ Cloud. But then it was fixed in the following FINAL release. Grab the new upload and it'll solve that problem
@APZ:you're right.I use the final release texture and it got fixed.

this might work.
convert to 3ds
import to blender
join
export as 3ds
reimport to game

ill give it a try sometime today. are there any other pieces like this?  by joining them in blender it may keep the uvs and also be one part
@omega res novae:Thank for the forearm and hand.Can you join the boots too?

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2012-09-04 02:00:03 »
its not the texture its the actual model for the hip. maybe that was my bad and i relayed bad information earlier. replace the hips of each model with rtam the file for the hips from the final rerelease. yea ill do the boots. do you need them tonight?

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2012-09-04 03:02:39 »
Replace the hip model.Got it.Do the model boots whenever you want. :)

Edit:After hours of resizing,repositioning,problem fixing,finally got the high-us model to work.
In-game preview:

I'll be working on chocobo model now.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-05 07:40:58 by Buster Swd »

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2012-09-05 19:02:00 »
Hey @Buster Swd, awesome work! Can't wait to grab these files later. Is the high-us model included in the V3 package, or will that be in V4?

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2012-09-05 20:27:54 »
v4.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #97 on: 2012-09-05 21:09:00 »
Excellent!!! Thank you so much for those! Can't wait!!!

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2012-09-05 21:24:02 »
i did very little in this. Thank apz and buster swd

edit
finally got on a laptop vs my phone. saw the in game pic. nice job. once high us and chocobo are done there are no more models, correct?
« Last Edit: 2012-09-05 23:34:38 by omega res novae »

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2012-09-06 04:26:44 »
There might be a complete chibi field model but...I don't know how to convert them to 3DS,pull vertex in blender and put them back to p files in a right way.Can I find a tutorial somewhere?