Author Topic: [FF7PSX] Final Fantasy VII: Revisited (Demo 1)(Download Missing)[DEAD]  (Read 66248 times)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: [DEMO/WIP/FF7] Final Fantasy VII: Revisited (PSX)
« Reply #100 on: 2011-11-06 13:41:31 »
Hey i tried this mod again but this weird glitch keeps on happening after bombing mission i uploaded it to show you just wanted to know if it was just me or not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2B51mAVvno

pacito-ex

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2011-11-06 14:09:35 »
In the non-modified game, I usually saw this happen when trying to get Sephiroth to use 4x cut on the enemes. He would sometimes not pop back to his battle position and just stay in a random spot inbetween characters and enemies or behind enemies.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #102 on: 2011-11-06 14:35:25 »
If you mean appearing behind the enemy on the wrong side of the battle screen, that is one of my mistakes that will be fixed in the following versions.  I deliberately made the 1st Reactor Mission quirky because there are a few small secrets that can help you out if you find them, but in the process, I made a few small errors that will be fixed.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2011-11-07 12:15:29 »
alright good to know its not just me then :) also just wanted to say your mod is superb :) breathes some life into it
edit: one more thing is this the exact same mod as this http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=10958.0
Thanks
« Last Edit: 2011-11-07 12:17:10 by e1sunz »

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2011-11-08 15:48:46 »
No.  That is my first mod.  They are different from one another.  If you're playing Revisited, then it is only a Demo.  If you want to play LostWing, it is the full game.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2012-05-08 06:43:18 »
Although I have not worked on Revisited for awhile, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon, I was considering releasing what work I have done.

Thoughts?

guitar89

« Reply #106 on: 2012-05-09 16:22:22 »
What is the major difference between your LOST WING and REVISIT ? The list is kinda long to go through.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2012-05-10 22:37:23 »
Lost Wing is just my first attempt at a mod.  I used it to learn the process of modding VII PSX.  In Lost Wing I just tried to make enemies more difficult, add some new materia and equipment, make stats lower and harder to level up.

Revisited was a much bigger project that I started over a year ago, and haven't been working on lately.  It does everything Lost Wing does, only in a more balanced yet challenging way.  The locations for enemies has been redesigned, so you encounter stronger enemies at lower levels.  The boss fights are a lot more fun.  It is incomplete though.  Right now I only have a small demo up.

guitar89

« Reply #108 on: 2012-05-11 07:03:22 »
Well... as you know, I'm playing the LOST WING, I find it quite interesting. Should more fun with Revisted Version, will give comment after you release the next demo.

Anyone here please have the download link for the mod? I would love to try it because I already tried the lost wing mod and I loved it