Author Topic: Finding info on what various mods do? Esp "Gameplay v3.0"  (Read 2102 times)

shockeroo

• View Profile
Hi All! Thanks to this forum I've got myself up and running playing FF7 at 60fps and with some beautifully reworked graphics, thank you all for that. :)

I've seen a bunch of mods listed on http://7thheaven.rocks/ including "Gameplay v3.0 by Qhimm Modding Community", but I can't find an entry for a mod by that name in the FF7 Gameplay mods section. How would I find out what changes are in that mod please?

Thanks all! :)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: Finding info on what various mods do? Esp "Gameplay v3.0"
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-12 08:55:58 »
How would I find out what changes are in that mod please?

Look at its description in the catalog (Browse Catalog tab, select the mod, see info under "Mod Info").

narax69278

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-27 10:54:21 »
Look at its description in the catalog (Browse Catalog tab, select the mod, see info under "Mod Info").

Hi8 unabomb, thanks for this even I was looking for the way out on finding changes.
Regards,
Ruben E Robertson

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-29 19:58:04 »
Yeah, the "catalog" doesn't give a lot of info. Each of those mods has a dedicated thread around here somewhere (usually in the "finished releases" subforums for graphic modding, gameplay modding, etc, respectively), so you should be able to browse around and look for more info on the various mods =)