Author Topic: Cloud high poly Sephiroth Battle model  (Read 4664 times)

Klodek

• View Profile
Cloud high poly Sephiroth Battle model
« on: 2015-02-08 04:53:25 »
I remeber there was a mod to replace low poly Cloud battle model with the high poly one from the final one on one battle with Sephiroth, but I can't find it and I don't know if it would work with the Steam version of the game. Is there such a mod? I don't really want no custom or ported models, just this one.

meesbaker

• View Profile
Re: Cloud high poly Sephiroth Battle model
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-08 22:13:04 »
On pc this is a very simple mod. Just overwrite Cloud's battle model file with the hq model, no further adjustments required. Of course many mods include this but as you wish no further modifications I suggest you just do it yourself.

Klodek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-09 03:30:05 »
Thanks man. I think I made it. I exctracted battle.lgp and renamed all the individual parts of hires cloud to normal cloud and packed it back to battle.lgp. It seems to work fine.
BTW, is there an easier way? to extract and replace a whole model at once?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-02-09 08:02:05 »
Thanks man. I think I made it. I exctracted battle.lgp and renamed all the individual parts of hires cloud to normal cloud and packed it back to battle.lgp. It seems to work fine.
BTW, is there an easier way? to extract and replace a whole model at once?

You can load a model in Kimera (if you can bring it to work, some libraries has to be installed first) and save it with model name you want to replace. So load siaa and save it as rtaa to replace the low res model with the high res model for Cloud.

Klodek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-02-09 23:12:55 »
Isn't siaa just a part of the model? I don't know much about modding, but I found a list of files in battle.lgp and there was like 37 parts of hires cloud so i renamed them all.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-10 04:59:15 »
Siaa is the hader file like the other **aa files. Kimera will open all files of the model and save them with the new names.