Author Topic: Metroid: Other M Director's Cut  (Read 3416 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
Metroid: Other M Director's Cut
« on: 2012-08-04 02:41:03 »
So I don't know how many of you played Other M and were disappointed in the storytelling and how Samus was portrayed, but this guy is looking into editing the game so it will be a little more true to how Metroid should be.  If you're interested, please join up and contribute where you can :)   http://www.the-gcn.com/topic/1563-other-m-directors-cut/

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: Metroid: Other M Director's Cut
« Reply #1 on: 2012-08-04 03:33:55 »
I found the storytelling disappointing, for sure, but I actually really liked the game in spite of that. This can only be an improvement though.

Also, >:( required registration.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-08-04 03:43:14 »
The Metroid series was probably one of the few things I ever really liked from nintendo. Unfortunately I didn't play this one.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-08-04 05:44:43 »
Yeah registrations quick and simPle tho. And if you're an ocarina of time fan you'll be more than glad you did. YouTube ura zelda

ProtoX

« Reply #4 on: 2012-08-04 06:05:24 »
i cant believe that forum is still alive after 2 years ago when everything was going downhill there then yet again Zeth64 always brought the peeps back together to put things right

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-08-04 18:19:56 »
Anything that's metroid im in :D also really i don't think Metroid other M was bad at all well yeah they did mess with alot of stuff especially storyline but it's still decent i recommend people to play this, the best metroid out is Super Metroid for snes :P the prime series is good too still got my trilogy prime copy for the wii will be replaying all soon ^^, now here i go joining this site