Author Topic: Advent Children: Who the hell is this?  (Read 14350 times)

Rubicant

• View Profile
Advent Children: Who the hell is this?
« Reply #25 on: 2004-05-12 05:39:26 »
Looks pretty cool. First time I've seen Vincent in a pre-rendered state; coolness. I had no idea his nose actually had some sort of width :P

Boy, I hope this one doesn't end up being terrible like Spirits Within. Does anyone know if it'll be sold outside Japan?

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2004-05-12 09:35:22 »
Yeah I think there's a US release planned... not sure about a European release though :weep:

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #27 on: 2004-05-12 14:13:24 »
us is liek july 2005 or 2006 or soemthing.. i forget year 0.o

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
« Reply #28 on: 2004-05-12 16:29:09 »
According to FFOnline (the release dates bar thing on the right), FF7:AC is coming out in the US on July 10, 2004.  I don't know if that's true or not, but that's what they say. :P

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #29 on: 2004-05-12 18:02:49 »
That sounds a bit optimistic... especially when the same release dates claim it's already been released in Japan.

ye-roon

• View Profile

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
    • http://PumpkinPieman.blogspot.com
« Reply #31 on: 2004-05-12 19:28:13 »
I never really liked the way they made Barret look, infact it just looks stupid.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #32 on: 2004-05-12 21:26:22 »
As soon as it hits somewhere you all know we will have copies of it anyway.. ~_^

I cant wait.. Its going to be bad ass.. Well god i hope it is..

Rubicant

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2004-05-13 01:02:53 »
Corn rows...nice...

CGI people look quite cool these days. The only drawback is that it looks so perfected that you can tell it is CGI (most the time)...ah well.

J*** H*******

« Reply #34 on: 2004-05-13 06:44:46 »
Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #35 on: 2004-05-13 16:06:59 »
Quote from: Jari Huttunen
Rubicant, I always knew that you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed, far from it actually, but I didn't know that you were this slow.

But fear not, I'm here to help. Just tell me which part of "Get lost" you don't understand, and I'll explain.

Jari, There was no need for that comment.

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2004-05-13 17:37:45 »
Quote from: darkdevil
Rubicant, I always knew that you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed, far from it actually, but I didn't know that you were this slow.

But fear not, I'm here to help. Just tell me which part of "Get lost" you don't understand, and I'll explain.

I want to hear more, that one made me laugh. :)

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2004-05-14 02:44:16 »
Quote from: PumpkinPieman
Quote from: darkdevil

I want to hear more, that one made me laugh. :)

No.. That is wrong.. Jari I seriously respect you, but this is not your board.. Just as it is not mine or anyone elses but Qhimm's.

In a way it is all of our boards because we are all members here, but this is totally unnecessary in my opinion.. No longer is Rubicant the problem it is now you that is not letting this die, and with comments like this you are causing the major problem.

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2004-05-14 11:47:23 »
Quote from: Caddberry
No.. That is wrong.. Jari I seriously respect you, but this is not your board.. Just as it is not mine or anyone elses but Qhimm's.

In a way it is all of our boards because we are all members here, but this is totally unnecessary in my opinion.. No longer is Rubicant the problem it is now you that is not letting this die, and with comments like this you are causing the major problem.
Am I the only one that see's comedy in arguements? :lol:

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2004-05-15 00:50:26 »
Quote from: PumpkinPieman
Quote from: Caddberry

Am I the only one that see's comedy in arguements? :lol:

Perhaps it would be viewed as comedic if you hadn't been here for 4 years and enjoyed the way this didnt happen in those 4 years..

We are a small community.. These snipes are detracting from it and taking threads off topic.. Just like my explaining this to you is also keeping a thread off topic..

I dont find it amusing.. I found Joey bashing amusing, but that usually stayed in its own thread where he proclaimed he was a god usually.

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2004-05-15 21:35:43 »
Now now people, remember: fighting over the internet is like participating in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2004-05-15 22:34:25 »
Quote from: Messiah99
Now now people, remember: fighting over the internet is like participating in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

You're funny. Now come back when you have something worthwhile to say...

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2004-05-15 22:41:22 »
Awww, that hurts. Bit hard to say something worthwhile through the back and forth don't you think? I haven't been here long, seeing as I didn't find this site before just recently, because I didn't have the need to look for it. Consequently, I have no reason to hate anyone here. But I see I walked into the middle of a fight anyway, so I shall let it run it's course rather than say anything else to draw the fire my way.  :erm:

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Hey... I just thought...
« Reply #43 on: 2004-05-21 20:09:04 »
Hi!

I just had a thought... how are the bad guys going to die in Advent Children? Surely they are going to fade out in a red colour like in the game, are they? Do you think you'll see them get sliced up into little pieces?  :lol:

xeriouxi.

fa_pa

• View Profile
Re: Hey... I just thought...
« Reply #44 on: 2004-05-21 21:48:29 »
Quote from: xeriouxi
Hi!

I just had a thought... how are the bad guys going to die in Advent Children? Surely they are going to fade out in a red colour like in the game, are they? Do you think you'll see them get sliced up into little pieces?  :lol:

xeriouxi.

hmmmm interesting question i think they will just lie there ore something like that

who has seen the E3 trailer? the trailer is great you see some awsome fighting scenes. this movie will rock i hope it gets its way to europe

ps: here is a pic from the e3 trailer