Author Topic: FF7 PC to FF7 EPSXE Save  (Read 5331 times)

Art2

• View Profile
FF7 PC to FF7 EPSXE Save
« on: 2009-11-29 03:39:47 »
Hello, well i am having a huge problem in the end of Final Fantasy VII PC, I beat sephiroth and then i go to the part where tifa and cloud are alone and cloud says "He's still here, I can feel him" then in the followoing cutseen, it freezes. I really want to see these cutscenes and the only way to see them (from what i beleive) is to play it on my PSX emulator. I have my old psx discs laying around and i decided to play the rest through there. BUT i do not want to play my 40+ hours again just to get to the end. The last time i did this for ff8, there was a program called PSX memtool that let me convert the PC gamesave to epsxe, but since then, the files are offlline and i cant download the vital PSXMemtool runtime librarys. Is there another way to do this? Or is there a patch that prevents me to HAVE to skip using Gypt?

RedVII

Re: FF7 PC to FF7 EPSXE Save
« Reply #1 on: 2009-11-29 14:14:59 »
Maybe you'd just navigate to your CD Drive and play the 'ending' videos in \movies\ ? I don't believe you'd miss anything.

Landarma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-12-03 08:24:46 »
You will have to convert PC save to PS save via save tool like MemcardRex.

Maybe you'd just navigate to your CD Drive and play the 'ending' videos in \movies\ ? I don't believe you'd miss anything.
Right.  But need to get right player for that.(and I can't think of one right now.......)

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-12-03 16:47:59 »
Media Player classic. They're just avi's.

blueropes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-12-03 21:56:12 »
Pretty sure he got a hold of PSXMemTool