Author Topic: your languages  (Read 10787 times)

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
Re: your languages
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-11 02:34:59 »
Unfortunately, there are also a lot of boys around here who speak Latin as well (and who have read the same stuff as me), so I'm nothing special ???

Then you obviously need to come to Canada! ;D I have never met a guy in Canada who speaks Latin and has read that book. Therefore there are shurely none! :P And I went to an all-girl school, so obviously only girls know Latin in Canada.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-11 15:30:04 »

Unfortunately, there are also a lot of boys around here who speak Latin as well (and who have read the same stuff as me), so I'm nothing special ???
Aww, you're special to us.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-11 17:04:40 »

No, srsly, Latin is hard to get into, especially since the authors tend to use such artificial constructions and seem to win kudos from being as hard to understand as possible.

Enjoying your hexameters?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-11 17:38:53 »

No, srsly, Latin is hard to get into, especially since the authors tend to use such artificial constructions and seem to win kudos from being as hard to understand as possible.

Enjoying your hexameters?

Not any more! ;D

Well, I enjoyed my Greek hexameters; they were awesome. Homer ftw!

Say, Bosola , don't you know a little bit of Old English? I seem to remember the topic coming up before...

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-11 19:18:20 »
i know like 0 languages. i'm good at body language though :]. i wink too much irl. and lots of faces too.

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-12 22:59:14 »
I speak Spanish,English and a bit of German (familly :P)