Author Topic: [SOLVED] Catalog Not Showing/Updating  (Read 3148 times)

Seifer

• View Profile
[SOLVED] Catalog Not Showing/Updating
« on: 2019-03-06 04:10:17 »
Hello, I have a somewhat peculiar problem, I was following the steps of the tutorial and for some reason some things just do not appear.

In the case when I'm going to follow the 5th step, in the part of the Workshop -> Update Catalog, I click on this option and nothing happens, in the tutorial it says that a message would appear in the right window speaking "'Update catalog from ...' 'but nothing appears.

Another problem that is occurring, when I click on Search also nothing happens, I tried to click on the refresh option, but it also did not solve.

I would like to know if it is possible I have done something wrong in case i am using the Steam version of the game.

« Last Edit: 2019-03-07 03:56:07 by EQ2Alyza »

paladin181

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-06 11:18:17 »
Hello, I have a somewhat peculiar problem, I was following the steps of the tutorial and for some reason some things just do not appear.

In the case when I'm going to follow the 5th step, in the part of the Workshop -> Update Catalog, I click on this option and nothing happens, in the tutorial it says that a message would appear in the right window speaking "'Update catalog from ...' 'but nothing appears.

Another problem that is occurring, when I click on Search also nothing happens, I tried to click on the refresh option, but it also did not solve.

I would like to know if it is possible I have done something wrong in case i am using the Steam version of the game.

Did you properly run the converter tool before you ran 7th Heaven?

Seifer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-06 14:32:44 »
Yes!

That's why i dont understand the problem..

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-06 17:59:24 »
Did you add the link to your subscription box in 7H?

Seifer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-06 20:01:08 »
Yeah

I add '' iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dDBkYkDu''

Seifer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-06 20:38:36 »
I just solved it, it was a simple spacing problem when pasting the url, because when we click on the window the spacing stays one step forward, when I put the url a little farther back, it worked.

Thank you for trying to help me, have a great day!