Author Topic: about the foes in ff8  (Read 8814 times)

DSA*LINKIN PARK

about the foes in ff8
« on: 2002-01-17 04:01:00 »
i havent really played ff7. but doo any of u guys think the guys,in ff8 where panzys i beat them no problem every time

u know what would bne cool if oyu could make a prgram that would edit thier difficultiness i wouldnt know how ot do this becuz i dont know programming

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #1 on: 2002-01-17 05:25:00 »
I don't suppose you could work on cleaning up your punctuation/spelling... It took me 3 times to figure out what you were trying to say.

As for your question, yeah, they're a bit too easy, however, most the bosses are a tad bit too hard... Just my view.

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

vvalentine

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #2 on: 2002-01-17 07:20:00 »
Learn how to write first.  Then you can learn programming.  
Writing neatness is a plus when programming.

-vvalentine

PurpleSmurf

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #3 on: 2002-01-17 12:37:00 »
Learn how to write first. Then you can learn programming.
Writing neatness is a plus when programming.

-vvalentine

damn straight. anyway this is for the people who don't fel like "decoding" his message.
I havent really played FF7, but do any of you guys think the enemys in FF8 were panzys? I beat them no problem every time.

You know what would be cool if you could make a prgram that would edit thier difficultiness. I don't know how to do this because I dont know how to program.

and if you want to learn to program, if your in highschool, see if there's a programming course. oddly enough the school programs arn't that bad.

Ant

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #4 on: 2002-01-17 12:54:00 »

damn straight.

Excuse me!!

if your in highschool,

Jeeez.
The question I should be asking is what about his "in high school" - you probably won't get this, watch me cry,
use you're not your .................... fool.
you're = you are...If you are in high school

You can't tell other people to write properly then you yourself make the most annoying grammatical error it is possible to make.

Edit: This is like the 10th time that you have flamed people for bad grammar. ROFLMAO
[edited] 57 2002-01-17 13:56

DSA*LINKIN PARK

about the foes in ff8
« Reply #5 on: 2002-01-17 13:03:00 »
hahahahaha this is funny

PurpleSmurf

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #6 on: 2002-01-17 13:22:00 »
whats wrong with say "damn straight"?

Ant

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #7 on: 2002-01-17 14:51:00 »
Just that you are agreeing with other grammer-misuse bashers.
I included Damn Straight to emphasize your (note not you're :-D) aggressive attitude to people who cannot use the English language in the way it was intended.

M0T

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #8 on: 2002-01-17 16:15:00 »
Dear god, Purple smurf, defending grammar!!! unheard of, especially with his record

Jedimark

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #9 on: 2002-01-17 18:52:00 »
Jeesh give the guy a break... I could read it no problem! English may not be his language.... you never know.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #10 on: 2002-01-17 21:03:00 »
That's very true, but that doesn't excuse PS. He's from Colorado, USA (for those geographically challenged people) and his grammer also has to improve. (Don't flame until your ( :D ) grammer is better!)

I sure I make mistakes, but my grammer is usually 90% accurate. And if I see a mistake shortly after I post, I edit and fix it.

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

DSA*LINKIN PARK

about the foes in ff8
« Reply #11 on: 2002-01-17 21:15:00 »
you know what its true. i cant use grammar correct. in fact i am failing english so you can make fun of me if you want

and im not form colorado im form idaho

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #12 on: 2002-01-17 21:17:00 »
hey, hey, hey. Don't start thinking of PS as the average Coloradan. :)

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #13 on: 2002-01-17 21:30:00 »
DSA*LINKIN PARK: You an American, or some kind of exchange student?

Darkness: I was pointing out he was from America, and so he should have better grammar skills. That's all.

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

vvalentine

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #14 on: 2002-01-17 22:07:00 »
Well, sadly, Americans are very illiteral people (sorry for the offense).  Especially kids in junior high and high school.  There is something wrong with the education system here in the US.  I'm an american citizen, but I wasn't born here.  Even though I have an accent when I talk English, my grammar is very good.  Americans should be ashamed of themselves for having English as their primary language, and not be able to write at a freshman level in high school (this applies to some adults).

Well, this thread went straight to the off-topic heaven.

-vvalentine

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #15 on: 2002-01-17 22:22:00 »
Seph3d: You know what's funny? You spelt "grammar" wrong three times in one of your posts, but DSA got it right ;)

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #16 on: 2002-01-17 22:59:00 »
Anyway....

If you want to make FF8 harder....place rules on yourself. Only draw/refine a maximum of 50 spells of each spell you find. Only Junction a GF with the first character that you join it to...and never remove it from the character. (The only exception would be when Safer is in your party....you give him Quistis' juction and spells.) Let the computer choose what Abilities to upgrade on your GF.

It would be great if someone could program this in....but I don't think it's possible, unless you have an inside connection.

If you follow the above rules....I can almost guarantee that you will never be able to get Eden.
[edited] 65 2002-01-18 00:03

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #17 on: 2002-01-17 23:19:00 »
I completely agree. The basic American school system really sucks. All that politicians do is issue more standardized tests. Stupidity at the highest level.The dumbasses fail to comprehend that money is the answer. Here are the steps to success in the American school system.

1) Raise the salary of teachers to compete with that of, oh say, a janitor at the very least.
2) This new competitive occupation attracts more people that will eventually get their teaching degree.
3) When obtained, they will take a job at a local Middle or High School.
4) With these additional teachers, class size will become smaller and smaller.
5) Students will get more attention when in school, and will eventually become more knowledgeable and score higher on standardized tests.
6) The politicians and school boards will see the test results, and raise the expectations of the students.
7) Curriculum will be improved.
8) The end result: Well prepared students ready for the real world.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #18 on: 2002-01-18 00:54:00 »
Fice: My grammer is good. I never claimed I knew how to spell well.

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Intel-Xeon

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #19 on: 2002-01-18 03:46:00 »
Lol. I am about 2 years younger than the average person in these forums yet my spelling and grammar are perfect. Mm, freshmen.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #20 on: 2002-01-18 06:30:00 »

On 2002-01-17 23:46, Intel-Itanium wrote:
Lol. I am about 2 years younger than the average person in these forums yet my spelling and grammar are perfect. Mm, freshmen.

:lol: :lol: *Points out that HE spelled grammer wrong too!*

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Ant

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #21 on: 2002-01-18 07:58:00 »
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
He got it right.
  :lol:   :lol:  *Points out that HE spelled grammar wrong and noone else did, HA!
Thats funny,

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #22 on: 2002-01-18 16:41:00 »
 :laugh: Well, I'll be! Actually, Fice is the one who originally said I had it wrong, and after checking it out, I've discovered that Fice was wrong.

Yes, you heard me right! FICE WAS WRONG! (I feel so proud of myself...)

Fice: It IS "Grammar"!

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

The SaiNt

• View Profile
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #23 on: 2002-01-18 16:45:00 »

On 2002-01-18 12:41, Sephiroth 3D wrote:
Yes, you heard me right! FICE WAS WRONG! (I feel so proud of myself...)

Fice: It IS "Grammar"!

Huh?
Isn't grammar spelt grammar?

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
about the foes in ff8
« Reply #24 on: 2002-01-18 17:03:00 »
<Retraction Post>
Opps! I found the offending post. Sorry Fice. Grammar IS correct but in one post I accidently spelled it grammer.

Once again, I apologize.
</Retraction Post>

Can we close this? I feel embarrassed about this...

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]
[edited] 135 2002-01-18 18:08