Author Topic: [FF7 PC] Mod Des-Enlace (ENG -SPA)  (Read 18460 times)

markul

• View Profile
[FF7 PC] Mod Des-Enlace (ENG -SPA)
« on: 2021-05-01 19:29:59 »
[/url]

Buenas, quiero compartir este mod que he preparado. Es un mod que cambia de forma masiva el juego. Básicamente, es un mod que incluye nuevas historias, enemigos, contenido opcional,etc.
Si queréis una nueva experiencia en el Final Fantasy 7, probadlo, la verdad es que el resultado final me ha dejado muy satisfecho :)

Hi, I want to share this mod that I have prepared. It is a mod that massively changes the game. Basically, it is a mod that includes new stories, enemies, optional content, etc.
If you want a new experience in Final Fantasy 7, give it a try, the truth is that the final result has left me very satisfied :)

ENGLISH VERSION available in the catalog

Catalogo de mods del 7th heaven: https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=21179.0
NEW VERSION 0.9.2.0https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/42/?tab=description
*The final expansion is in development(And after that , goodbye  ;)  ). Goal: 10 H of new content(history, models, minigames,game mechanics,  bosses,world and maps)*

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCs30xcoxyA&ab_channel=MisterMarkul
YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5gJsAqiQhI&ab_channel=MisterMarkul
Recursos para Mods, usalos libremente,  pero deja creditos por favor, en respeto al trabajo realizado en este mod ;) : https://www.mediafire.com/file/ec9oxatsbi91hsr/Recursos.rar/file

Lista de cambios del Mod Des-Enlace(el mod esta en Español):
-Retraducción del juego y censura eliminada.
-Más de 10 mapas nuevos .
-Sistema dia/tarde/noche
-Nueva mazmorra de desafío(Volcán Gaia).
-Muchos nuevos modelos de mapa
-Varios enemigos nuevos y algunos originales modificados
-Parámetros y ataques de todos los enemigos modificados
-Imágenes coleccionables por el juego
-Cambio de modelos de personajes ingame
-Se han incluido algunos minijuegos
-Nuevos desafíos en Gold Saucer
-Nuevas historias secundarias(originales y basadas en el FF)
-Nuevo personaje que se unirá al grupo al comienzo de la segunda parte
-Habilitados y recreados algunos eventos del juego original
-Cambiadas algunas secuencias originales
-Selección de dificultad(Bonus y penalizaciones de las materias)
-Parámetros de armas ,armaduras y accesorios modificados
-Parámetros y efectos de magias de Materias modificados
-Ataques por sorpresa en los bosques.
-¡Y muchas más cosas por descubrir!

List of changes of the Mod Des-Enlace (the mod is in Spanish):
-Retranslation of the game and censorship removed.
-More than 10 new maps.
-Day / afternoon / night system
-New challenge dungeon (Gaia Volcano).
-Many new map models
-Several new enemies and some modified originals
-Parameters and attacks of all enemies modified
-Collectable images by the game
-Ingame character models change
-Some mini-games have been included
-New challenges in Gold Saucer
-New sub-stories (original and based on the FF)
-New character who will join the group at the beginning of the second part
-Enabled and recreated some events from the original game
-Changed some original sequences
-Selection of difficulty (Bonus and penalties of the materia)
-Modified weapon, armor and accessories parameters
-Modified Materia magic parameters and effects
-Surprise attacks in the forests.
-And many more things to discover!

I want to give thanks to this guys O_o
In the mod, i put a special map for more credits xD
Tools Credits
Makou Reactor := myst6re  "Your tool its awesome, you made an impressive work, thank you very much :) "
Kimera := Borde "Thanks for this model editor, i found, in the creation of models, a good entertainment,  in all of my mods O_o
Deiling := myst6re "Thanks again xD with Deiling i could create many new maps based in FF8"
Palmer := Aali "Thanks Aali, with your program ,prepare the background of the maps its really easy(even to me :/ )
Proud Clod  & Wall Market:= NFITC1 "Wow...just wow, thank you so much,your tools and the Makou Reactor, i think are the Triforce of FF7 modding O_o)"
Fix Loop/Hex Tools := Dlpb "Thanks DLPB , your program to add loops to the music its very good  and also the tools for the hex files ;)"
Ulgp := luksy/Aali "Thanks to both of you, this program its really great, i think i pass hours checked the extracted files from the game O_o"
Materia Keeper := Sega Chief "Thanks Chief , for this tool,change the Materia stats with this its really easy. Also, thanks for let me translate your mod ,thanks to you i found a good hobby with all of this . Anything you need, tell me.
Tex Image Tool := SeiferAlmasyFF8 "Thanks for this tool, its very easy to use, and help me a lot to modify textures :) "
Content Credits
DLPB/Kranmer  "Thanks for give me permisson for use the hex codes that i use to modify the spacing of the fonts, to keep the compatibility with other graphic mods(specifically the ESUI mod where i found this codes) ^_^"
Chrysalis(ESUI mod) " Thank you so much for the permisson for use the hex codes from your mod   ;D (spacing fonts), so i can make my mod still compatible with ESUI.

« Last Edit: 2023-12-14 19:21:36 by markul »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP]Gameplay Mod : Project S.
« Reply #1 on: 2021-05-01 19:37:16 »
Looking forward to it; maybe I can return the favour by translating this mod into English someday (except I don't know a word of Spanish so that'd probably be a bad idea). If there's any niggling AI bugs you want looked at though then give me a shout.

markul

• View Profile
Re: [WIP]Gameplay Mod : Project Seven
« Reply #2 on: 2021-05-01 19:51:05 »
I'll do it ,Thanks . Noooo! dont try it! its a nightmare! xD
« Last Edit: 2021-05-01 20:17:10 by markul »

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: [WIP]Gameplay Mod : Project S.
« Reply #3 on: 2021-05-01 20:03:44 »
What made you call it "Project S" btw? I just hope that it doesn't get confusing with "Project Echo-S" too.
Make one or the other hard to find on Google

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2021-05-01 20:15:00 »
What made you call it "Project S" btw? I just hope that it doesn't get confusing with "Project Echo-S" too.
Make one or the other hard to find on Google
S. its  Seven(my seventh project/mod), i liked the abreviation because  S. could make reference to Project Sephiroth also and many things .But its not the final name.Im still dont know how to call it, thats the last thing that i will do . If this its gonna be a problem i change it, no problem
« Last Edit: 2021-05-01 20:16:58 by markul »

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #5 on: 2021-05-01 20:32:03 »
Gotcha, makes a lot of sense actually, It works. It probably wont but I know how Google can be lol

markul

• View Profile
Re: [WIP]Mod Des-Enlace (Un-Link)
« Reply #6 on: 2021-06-05 16:22:05 »
A little demo  of 2 hours (aprox) :)
-----
« Last Edit: 2021-11-14 12:31:30 by markul »

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2021-07-23 21:22:21 »
Some more  images :)

« Last Edit: 2021-08-02 18:55:49 by markul »

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2021-10-02 11:45:30 »
First version of the mod in November.
That is the time when we must embrace the chaos .

markul

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC]Mod Des-Enlace 0.5
« Reply #9 on: 2021-11-12 23:26:39 »
Hi ,this is the first version  (^_^)/

MOD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bir2iof90wiova8/Mod_Des-Enlace_0.5_.rar/file

Can ,some admin, move this thread to the "Releases" section please? :)
« Last Edit: 2021-11-14 12:31:55 by markul »

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #10 on: 2021-11-14 02:08:49 »
It was moved this morning, you're good

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2021-11-14 11:05:29 »
It was moved this morning, you're good
Ok, perfect! Thank you Tsuna!   ;D

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #12 on: 2021-11-14 20:00:38 »
What a great effort. So creative!

I'm glad to see your release, and people that keep doing more on FF7 OG. That's just super!

Thanks a lot Markul!

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2021-11-16 17:53:14 »
What a great effort. So creative!

I'm glad to see your release, and people that keep doing more on FF7 OG. That's just super!

Thanks a lot Markul!
Thanks Kuraudo :) !
It was a funny project   and  i'm  happy to finally be able to fully show it :D

Shampignon

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC]Mod Des-Enlace
« Reply #14 on: 2021-11-23 00:02:50 »
Hello !

Very intersting mod !

But is there a way to have direct files for those who don't use 7th Heaven ?

Thanks

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2021-11-23 13:43:10 »
Hello !

Very intersting mod !

But is there a way to have direct files for those who don't use 7th Heaven ?

Thanks
Hi!
Hmmmm for what i know(not too much O_o), i think its not possible  :-\ . One main problem is :the mod has many  'ingame changes',checking vars, that let me change things like models,music,movies,pictures,maps,etc without closing the game,and 7th Heaven let me do that .

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2021-11-24 12:26:47 »
Oh...

OK I understand, thank you for your answer.

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2021-11-28 15:29:55 »
As i promised, months back, here is some things of the mod that i want to share with the community :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ec9oxatsbi91hsr/Recursos.rar/file

The Chocobo minigame and the Credits Map.
(Vars : 12-250  12- 252  12-254   are for the scores)

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #18 on: 2021-12-25 20:30:44 »
Great indeed! Really grateful

Hey Markul, do you have that video where you showcase the On the Way to a Smile scene at the Water Altar?

Looking forward to the new end content!

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2021-12-26 15:06:19 »
Great indeed! Really grateful

Hey Markul, do you have that video where you showcase the On the Way to a Smile scene at the Water Altar?

Looking forward to the new end content!
Oh, yes, I have it hidden.
Link:

Edit:
Version 0.7  Nuevas secuencias y nuevo Jefe Imagen
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: 2021-12-26 22:10:39 by markul »

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2022-01-30 10:17:09 »
Nueva versión, próximamente, para Febrero, con los siguientes cambios a destacar:
-Sistema de fuentes (Simulador de batalla y Subida de parámetros de la Mogured). Se podrán aumentar libremente los parámetros de los personajes. Para ello, será necesario superar  combates de desafío(hay más de 10 nuevos combates preparados para este sistema), pensados para ser superados a lo largo del juego.A partir de esta versión los personajes ya no aumentarán parámetros por niveles, salvo PV y PM(bueno, hay posibilidades de que suban algún que otro parametro)

-Nuevo jefe opcional

« Last Edit: 2022-01-30 10:29:50 by markul »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2022-02-21 16:24:11 »
This is going to be my last message addressed to you, and you force me to come since you have unfairly censored me on your YouTube channel, because you only know how to accept positive criticism (something really unfortunate), also I do not tolerate that you say that I persecute you, I have only expressed my opinion (hard, but fair) and you have censored me

I've been here for too many years, FF7 is almost like a son to me, and almost everything I can see in your mod is a violation of the original concept, forced content and turning all this into a circus, I can't stop you from publishing or finishing all this work, but if I tell you "Honey Bee Inn" is pitiful, morally you shouldn't be able to do whatever you want with the game and publish this knowing it's so horrible, and you do not have permission to include my reconstruction of the Honey Bee Inn because it is surrounded by disrespectful content (you remind me of Kuugen, but you're getting over him)

Some seek glory (not me, that's why I offered you to collaborate with me) and I wasn't wrong, you are one of them, otherwise I don't understand how you are able to publish this shame, based on your rigor I would have finished my project a long time ago, but I don't like to publish rubbish, I have waited the necessary time to be able to show something that respects the original

You don't respect the history, nor the legacy, and since you don't I have the right to say that it is horrible, an insult to the original concept, a project that could pay tribute to dr. Frankenstein, I feel ashamed that someone could violate the game in such a way, you are a good person, but with a bad job, one thing is to make a "joke" mod to laugh for a moment, another is this, someone who respects the original game should not accept this, you are free and I congratulate you for the effort, but not for the result

I am sorry that this comment may seem offensive, but it is only an opinion, and I am prepared to receive criticism with my remake, including yours, I know that it will contain errors and things that can be improved, but I know that I can be calm because I have worked loving this game, respecting the maximum possible content, is what one of the best games of all time deserves!  :|

Restored. Was really proving a point. And need to seek clarification on the possible claim of theft in this post... But Cloudiar's been told to stop this. - bonez
« Last Edit: 2022-02-22 13:29:33 by Bonez »

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #22 on: 2022-02-21 18:14:47 »
I think each individual is free to create what they want, as far as it's not against the rules.
"The world is beautiful because is big and various"

Also if the person is interested in sharing the mod for others to enjoy the play I don't see any issue. Not everything should be taken on a serious level, it's a game. If you don't like the mod you don't play it.
Did this person ask to shut down your mod? Or came to judge your work?

There are many ways of expressing an opinion, also you could send him a PM, what's the point of bringing this into the thread?

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2022-02-21 18:24:01 »
I have commented on his youtube channel (previously I only made an appearance to congratulate them in a video, but surprise, that did not delete it) he has omitted my comment for being simply bad, if he is free to do anything with the game, I also have an opinion, since my opinion was thrown in the trash so I come here to express myself, because here he cannot arbitrarily suppress my opinion.
« Last Edit: 2022-02-21 18:26:22 by cloudiar »

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2022-02-21 19:35:20 »
Cloudiar, im tired of listen you insult me with the same thing constantly -_-("your job is shit, but mine its gold because im the best" O_o)  . I can hold your attacks 1 ,2,or 3 times in this forum by private or in YT(my patiencie its high), but no more, for that its why i dont want to  see any more words from you ,you can understand this??.You are the most despicable person i have met in my life.  I saw it many times in this forum, every time you appears, a war starts.....your personality its toxic, i dont want to read any more word from you, because all of them are poison ,leave me in peace please, i dont know how many times i must say it to you . You can just live your life and accept that i dont want to pay attention to you?.
And dont come 2 or 3 posts after this , saying "Im sorry , my fault" because i know how you are and your 'modus operandi'.

I dont want to say it more, Cloudiar, just leave me in peace......
Dejame en paz de una santa vez....te lo pongo en español para que pilles el mensaje......
« Last Edit: 2022-02-21 19:55:05 by markul »