Author Topic: Funny logo idea with three times the fan service  (Read 7929 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Funny logo idea with three times the fan service
« on: 2011-03-05 19:15:37 »
Ok, basically my mind connnected windows 7 and FF7 today. So somehow this concept turned up

Good for a chuckle so I decided to make it. Tell me what you all think.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Re: Funny logo idea with three times the fan service
« Reply #1 on: 2011-03-05 23:58:01 »
i lol'd

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-03-06 02:53:46 »
The meteor looks like it's crying.  And the font is a little too bold.  Other than that I like it

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-03-06 06:11:17 »
Well, since it seems like a cool image for a signature, and now that all my computers are running windows 7, I should fix up the logo then. So suggestions are welcome. Thanks Obesebear.

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-03-06 07:57:48 »
Yes, I love it. I think I may make it my boot screen

I would have to change it though, so I dont have a horrible bright white boot screen, make it a black background with white letters. Permission to change your idea?  ;)
« Last Edit: 2011-03-06 07:59:20 by endlessdamage »

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-03-07 05:44:58 »

I would have to change it though, so I dont have a horrible bright white boot screen, make it a black background with white letters. Permission to change your idea?  ;)

I don't own windows or Final Fantasy 7. I say, shoot, go for it. Thanks for asking though :)

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-03-07 06:12:36 »

I don't own windows or Final Fantasy 7. I say, shoot, go for it. Thanks for asking though :)

Why thank you, and you may not own them, but that was your own personal idea to merge the two.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-03-07 08:21:56 »

Why thank you, and you may not own them, but that was your own personal idea to merge the two.
Tis true, I find it funny that when I try googling different phrasings of my idea, nothing even close comes up. I would've even settled for windows logo in a streaking meteor but nothing lol.

I'm not a major prick about copyright. The only time I did get buggered about some copy of my own creation is some chick copied and made a cleaner version of a story I called Voodude (basically think voodoo magic coin falls to a regular guy and it attracts wealth and women to him.  Some rules apply. Smut novella.) and she copied the name, characters name (my middle names) and basis of storyline. I enjoyed the read but kindly told her that I'd like her to add my information about my original and credit to me. She did so but I do give people a chance. Other then that no one's tried to copy my work.

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-03-07 11:52:12 »

Tis true, I find it funny that when I try googling different phrasings of my idea, nothing even close comes up. I would've even settled for windows logo in a streaking meteor but nothing lol.

I'm not a major prick about copyright. The only time I did get buggered about some copy of my own creation is some chick copied and made a cleaner version of a story I called Voodude (basically think voodoo magic coin falls to a regular guy and it attracts wealth and women to him.  Some rules apply. Smut novella.) and she copied the name, characters name (my middle names) and basis of storyline. I enjoyed the read but kindly told her that I'd like her to add my information about my original and credit to me. She did so but I do give people a chance. Other then that no one's tried to copy my work.

At least you had a good experience. My experience was not so good. I shall not go into details though as the mods here wouldnt like it and it involved not only someone going against the copyright on my work, but also it involved me going against some actual real copyrights. No worrys, it had nothing to do with ff or squaresoft in anyway =]

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-03-07 19:29:06 »

At least you had a good experience. My experience was not so good. I shall not go into details though as the mods here wouldnt like it and it involved not only someone going against the copyright on my work, but also it involved me going against some actual real copyrights. No worrys, it had nothing to do with ff or squaresoft in anyway =]
plausible deniability eh?

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-03-08 14:24:39 »

plausible deniability eh?
Something of that sort, yes  ;)