Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC] Nightmare 7 - Total Game Conversion (1.02)

<< < (95/95)

orichalcon:
it should be a rule that if a mod uses work from another modder then the modder must not only consent, but also must be credited in the OP of its thread, AND the readme, or else its not allowed to be posted here

i have another minor issue in which i've gained Panteleimon's consent to fork his UI mod, but he used some team avalanche stuff in his mod without proper crediting and now i dont know who made what and who to credit, this would solve issues like that as well - as well as make everyone feel a bit more protected in contributing content here

lupo90:
I get what you mean but there's no profit in this content as it is free, and for preservation purposes, it is useful if someone would be so kind to post an archive as there cannot be found any
Thanks all!  :mrgreen:

KittyJaws:
So does anyone still have Active links and/or the Files saved on their computer? I'd love to play this mod to see how chaotic, glitchy, and hard it was, but I can't find any valid links or know anyone active claiming to have the Core files either.

lupo90:

--- Quote from: KittyJaws on 2023-01-13 17:17:17 ---So does anyone still have Active links and/or the Files saved on their computer? I'd love to play this mod to see how chaotic, glitchy, and hard it was, but I can't find any valid links or know anyone active claiming to have the Core files either.

--- End quote ---

Still no links found, if anyone finds any link please do share with us.
For those who will play it if we find it, there's a system of hidden items throughout the game. Such hidden items do not shine nor have a chest, there's just a sound played, and if that area is examined, you may find weird or great items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version