Author Topic: New Threat 2.0 crash on battle  (Read 973 times)

blah00

• View Profile
New Threat 2.0 crash on battle
« on: 2023-07-01 04:27:49 »
I'm new here and what I'm facing is when New Threat 2.0 is active the game will crash at random battles, not every battle but random like 1st time crashed at 1st encounter 2nd time crashed at 4th encounter, and when I left New Threat only on the game works fine, I search for everything, changing every settings on the mods and the mod manager, swap 7th Heaven and FFNx from stable to canary, switching every mod I have on and off many times for 5 hours I think? still have no clue which mod cause New Threat crash or maybe I miss something?

New Threat 2.0
ReMusic
Postcriptthree's Tweaks
Cosmo Memory
Finishing Touch
Enhanced Stock UI
Wizard Staff
60/30 FPS Animations for New Threat
60/30 FPS Gamplay
Ninostyle Battle
Ninostyle HD
SYW V5 Battle Textures
SYW V5 Field Textures
SYW V5 Minigames Text
SYW V5 Spell Textures
SYW V5 Menu and Font
SYW V5 Worldmap Textures
SYW V6 FMV 60fps

These are the mods I have and I'm still looking for the crash log but I don't know where it is, the only thing I haven't try is installing New Threat with standalone installer and I don't know what to do now, can anyone help me?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Re: New Threat 2.0 crash on battle
« Reply #1 on: 2023-07-01 21:12:32 »
If that's your load order as well, you need to hit the autosort button in 7h... Also I don't think remusic will work with new threat.

blah00

• View Profile
Re: New Threat 2.0 crash on battle
« Reply #2 on: 2023-07-02 12:17:18 »
If that's your load order as well, you need to hit the autosort button in 7h... Also I don't think remusic will work with new threat.

Nevermind I fix it, I found a fix said you just have to turn off the Echo-s menu in ESUI, but before I do this I did hit the autosort button and it still crash, and remusic do work with new threat they had an update