5 (41.7%)
Catchin a buzz.
1 (8.3%)
Its gonna be a good night 8-)
3 (25%)
i'M f*ckin tWastEd d00d!
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Drunk Thread [PG-15]  (Read 10080 times)

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
The Drunk Thread [PG-15]
« on: 2010-10-29 03:09:30 »
So, hopefully I'm not the only one that sits around at night and gets intoxicated only to wander on to qhimm and try and restrain myself from getting warned/muted/banned so instead make half-assed attempts to stay on topic.  If I am then this thread will die soon, but if not {[(c'mon Cupcake I know you will post here) sorry ObeseBear PG-15] <---- this is a joke btw} then bring on the hilarity and drunken antics.  Whoo Hoo!!!!

So I'm just sipping on a drink, deciding whether or not to play VII or just watch TV.  No class tomorrow.  Whatsup with everyone?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: The Drunk Thread [PG-15]
« Reply #1 on: 2010-10-29 04:06:22 »
I started a beer like an hour ago, and just finished. Now I'm watching the office, because Community's over.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-10-29 04:11:20 »
The night is still young! 

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-10-29 04:30:17 »
Am I seriously the forum drunkard/stoner/guywhogetsfuckedupingeneral?

That being said, I haven't gotten good and drunk in a few months, kinda been bothering me since all my friends have been getting drunk every week.  It's just that some people have problems with me, and...well that kinda explains it.  Right now I could use a good beer though, schedule at work makes NO fucking sense, and thusly, made me waste my thursday, just so I could get to work, and then come home.  Which then leaves me to work a 7 hour shift, followed by 7 hours of commute time (10 minutes, but regardless), then sleep, then back to work for an 8 hour shift.  FUCK THAT SHIT...  Maybe a blunt would be more beneficial right now.

It also sucks that Quick Chek was out out my new favorite cigarettes, which are dirt cheap, so now I had to spend extra money, and I now no longer have $5 to throw down with somebody for a blunt

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-10-29 04:45:30 »
I'm probably the cleanest-cut guy you'll ever meet. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever be drunk enough to post in this thread anyway.

On the other hand, being me is a free pass to post wherever the hell I want.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-10-29 04:53:11 »
Dude, drinking and me are like peas and carrots. Tell me a time and place, and I'm there.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-10-29 05:41:09 »
Truth be told, I prefer smoke way may more than drink, I just drink well...probably too much.  I would have titled the thread accordingly, but idk if that is allowed.  I figured I could get away with this.  Thought the PG-15 joke was funny too, but oh well.

@Covarr, yeah like the Trash Can

@Cupcake, what cigs do you smoke?  I'm constantly in a transition period with my cig smoking.  Use to murder myself ith Reds and Newpies, but fortunately now I just smoke a few cigs a day and they're usually lights or rollies.

@dudester, The time is NOW!  The place is my place.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-10-29 06:32:36 »
@Cupcake, what cigs do you smoke?  I'm constantly in a transition period with my cig smoking.  Use to murder myself ith Reds and Newpies, but fortunately now I just smoke a few cigs a day and they're usually lights or rollies

Well, Lucky Strike is my favorite cigarette, but they're hard to come by.  After that, I'd have to say the new Marlboro (Marlboro Skyline) is DAMN good, nice, icy menthol, and dirt cheap.  After which reds, and then Marlboro Blend 54.  I smoked 54s most of the time, because they were cheaper than reds, but Skyline is just f*cking AWESOME, and dirt cheap.

I f*cking hate N*ggerettes (Newports)

EDIT: I may also become part of a grow operation soon =D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-10-29 06:44:10 »
Since I have posted here plenty of times while drunk (see my Trashcan thread),  I can safely say that I won't be dishing out any warnings unless things get seriously out of hand. 

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-10-29 06:48:17 »
Since I have posted here plenty of times while drunk (see my Trashcan thread),  I can safely say that I won't be dishing out any warnings unless things get seriously out of hand.
Regarding your trashcan thread, when I reported you, I wasn't being serious, I can't tell if you realized that. I realized right after I reported it that I should have given the reason "quit bragging".

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-10-29 06:52:18 »
Regarding your trashcan thread, when I reported you, I wasn't being serious, I can't tell if you realized that. I realized right after I reported it that I should have given the reason "quit bragging".
Lol, you've been around long enough that I gathered you were kidding.  Plus, really, who around here is ballsy enough to report one of my posts to me?  That would be definite cause for INSTA-BAN!   

I thought it was pretty funny dude.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-10-29 08:20:28 »
@Cupcake, That's what i'm smoking right now, the SKylines.  I would go back and forth between Marb lights and Milds, but the Skylines are pretty much perfect.  If they make a light version of Marb Smoothes then i could alternate between those and skylines and it'd be perfect.

I will remember to keep in mind that reporting mods to mods will result in insta-ban.

Im jealous of trashcan posting!!!

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-10-29 09:46:06 »
Cool!  The poll title doesn't word-filter!  That's awesome!

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-10-29 16:21:47 »
Cool!  The poll title doesn't word-filter!  That's awesome!

Muahahahahaha!  (Should I fix that?  yeah it's cool, but...)

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-10-29 17:13:49 »
@Cupcake, what cigs do you smoke?  I'm constantly in a transition period with my cig smoking.  Use to murder myself ith Reds and Newpies, but fortunately now I just smoke a few cigs a day and they're usually lights or rollies

Well, Lucky Strike is my favorite cigarette, but they're hard to come by.  After that, I'd have to say the new Marlboro (Marlboro Skyline) is DAMN good, nice, icy menthol, and dirt cheap.  After which reds, and then Marlboro Blend 54.  I smoked 54s most of the time, because they were cheaper than reds, but Skyline is just f*cking AWESOME, and dirt cheap.

Wow, how do you go from Lucky Strikes to Marlboro Skyline ( Which i believe would be previously named 'Smooths'?) If you like Lucky Strikes and cant find them, go for Camels. They have non filtereds that are everywhere. My second choice after them is Reds.

On the topic of this, I only drink one beer at dinner, I only get drunk MAYBE once or twice a year. I am more of a smoker, I love my greens XD

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-10-29 17:54:24 »
I will remember to keep in mind that reporting mods to mods will result in insta-ban.
For everyone except me. Keep that in mind as well.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-10-29 17:57:44 »

You hope.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-10-29 18:09:58 »

You hope.
I know. I already did it and didn't get insta-banned.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-10-29 18:20:23 »

Wow, how do you go from Lucky Strikes to Marlboro Skyline ( Which i believe would be previously named 'Smooths'?) If you like Lucky Strikes and cant find them, go for Camels. They have non filtereds that are everywhere. My second choice after them is Reds.

On the topic of this, I only drink one beer at dinner, I only get drunk MAYBE once or twice a year. I am more of a smoker, I love my greens XD

Camels aren't the best, I smoke them on occasion.  I also can't find un-filtereds around here.  I usually smoke Camels when I'm on a serious Frank Zappa binge, tbh.  As for how I go from Lucky Strikes to Skylines, I'm not a smoker who has a specific brand.  I just like tobacco in general.  I'm less a smoker, more a tobacco enthusiast

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-10-29 18:58:50 »
A tobacco enthusiast eh? So you like cigars yes?

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-10-29 19:15:47 »

You hope.
I know. I already did it and didn't get insta-banned.

This time :P

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-10-29 21:20:08 »
A tobacco enthusiast eh? So you like cigars yes?

Yep.  Speaking of cigars, I actually tried smoking a dutch master the other day, without removing the tobacco and replacing it with ground up Marijuana...  It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be... it was actually quite pleasant.

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-10-30 01:12:33 »
hahaha well I believe Dutch Masters were made for us potheads.. They are quite possibly the lowest grade cigars there are for smoking, unless your gonna gut them XD

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-10-30 01:27:42 »
I bought a 25 dollar cuban once. Tried to smoke it like a cigarette, felt ill for quite a while.

endlessdamage

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-10-30 03:07:29 »
I bought a 25 dollar cuban once. Tried to smoke it like a cigarette, felt ill for quite a while.

hahahahahahah you ARE NOT supposed to inhale cigars..